Pauline: Jets 'Leaning Towards' Ojulari In Round 2

1 hour ago, jetsrule1969 said:

Because I pay attention. I told you guys no way RB! And Pauline has no contacts in the new Jets management team. He's a tool and anyone that thought we were picking a RB is a clown!

Mike Drop.jpg

Try therapy

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pauline used to be well connected to the Jets but not anymore, whoever his contact was is gone. He just seems to throw crap against the wall now. I would place no confidence in this. 

I would think Douglas learned his lesson about guys with injury history? Half his draft class last year hardly played. Most important ability is availablility...

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/2021-nfl-draft-rumors-buzz-draft-week/ Ojulari for the Jets? (11:25 AM) The Jets have a big decision to make at the top of Round 2 — running back or defe

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Dcat said:

absolutely. Guy would be a great fit here.  But he goes to Jacksonville or whoever Jacksonville trades with. Urban & Co were watching @NYJetsVets91 for the past few weeks draft for that team so a trade is in the cards. :)

Actually pretty surprised how close the draft has fallen for jags aside from a couple picks with how the mock went. Called the Cisco pick on the dot actually.

• Upvote 1
9 hours ago, RSJ said:

Make sure you come back to this post after the Jets pick defense at 34. You don’t understand football. Thats why the post didn’t make sense to you.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Came back after the draft to the post.  Not only did we draft  offense we drafted 5he exact player I said we would

• Upvote 1
13 hours ago, undertow said:

nobody knows what Douglas is doing....pretending you do exposes yourself.

Joe Douglas is a ninja who uses sources for smokescreens, like he did with Rapoport today about the rumors of a bidding war to trade down.  Nobody in the media has an inside read on him any more than we do. 

• Upvote 1
16 hours ago, jetsrule1969 said:

Because I pay attention. I told you guys no way RB! And Pauline has no contacts in the new Jets management team. He's a tool and anyone that thought we were picking a RB is a clown!

Mike Drop.jpg

LOL- pay attention?? To what- the voices in your head?

Forget about the fact he was ahead of the curve on the Jets trading Darnold and drafting Wilson.  Or the fact he was the only one who said in round one the Jets were looking to trade up for one of the corners or o-linemen (he said it was vera tucker or Slater).  

Pauline has been saying since the Senior Bowl the Jets have been in love with Michael Carter- but you would've had to be paying attention.

On 4/30/2021 at 3:06 PM, Beerfish said:

Edge is a funny word re the jets. 

We are eliminating 1/2 of all olineman because they  do not fit our 'zone blocking scheme'

But we are looking at guys who are 6'2" 250 as base 4-3 ends.

Or if not we are saying oh they are OLBs but in our new scheme the idea is to not blitz often and get the rush from the 4 man front.

If you want to protect your QB, it would behoove you to pick guys that fit your scheme or else get guys who can't move and your RB sucks and/or QB gets destroyed. I agree with not going for a small guy like that. As an ILB I wouldn't care those measurable or even the tweener SS/LB 225-230lbs... as long as they have the speed that goes with the tweener size