Report: Jets receiving a lot of interest for pick 34

6 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Eisen is such an utter putz, he was wanting javonte williams was jousting with jeremiah about a trade down and then idnacited the jets fans lost their mind trading up to get a guard.

Was weird, seems most Jets fans are thrilled with the trade up for AVT. This guy supposedly has the pulse of jets fans?

• Upvote 2
  • Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

unless we get blown away we should just stay put and be one of those teams that takes what we thought was a first-rounder

JD about to pull a fleece job here?

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Sammybighead said:

Was weird, seems most Jets fans are thrilled with the trade up for AVT. This guy supposedly has the pulse of jets fans?

Well his mistake I think was he said 'on twitter'   😄

3 minutes ago, Sammybighead said:

He's nowhere near as bad as Greenberg, but he's definitely out of touch

• Upvote 1
12 minutes ago, choon328 said:

I'll bite. From 2009-2018 there were a combined 32 Guards and Centers selected in the 3rd round. 4 made the Pro Bowl in their career.  12.5%

In that same time frame 24 Guards and Centers were selected in the 2nd Round.  6 made the Pro Bowl in their career. 25%.

So taking a Guard or Center in round 2 instead of Round 3 doubles your chances of finding a Pro Bowl player. 

Using numbers the right way. Solid.

What I wonder is - how does this number correlate to the depth of the draft from year to year. I'd guess there's really no measure for that, I'd assume. 

Either way, nobody is advocating leaving the 2nd round here. We're advocating adding picks to the 3rd round... as I'd assume 4th round picks have an even lower success rate.

1 hour ago, Wit said:

I wonder if crowder or Mosley are worth a three? 

Too many holes to trade away damn good football players for mid round picks. 

If Mosley returns to form he's a monster weapon for our new HC and Crowder is perfect veteran leadership who can ball out for Zach and his younger WRs.