Craig Carton asks Zach Wilson about his “hot” mom

3 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

Why WFAN rehired this douchebag is anyone's guess. 

Easily the least likeable radio personality in history. 

Obviously he gets ratings, its all about ratings.  If not he would be gone

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, slimjasi said:

I consider myself pretty down to earth but I am genuinely blown away by the fact that people actually enjoy Carton. I don’t get it. 

Agree, though at times he can be funny but most times I pass.  Some apparently do

• Upvote 1

I always wondered what would happen ... akin to crossing the streams in Ghostbusters ... if Howard Stern moderated a debate between Carton and Rex.   Two man children asking each other if their respective wives were real blondes and if their foot size matched their hand sizes.

Edited by Dunnie
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

What a dumb ass

Correct.  That's his mom.  What an incredibly uncomfortable question for a 21 year old to answer.  He probably is saying "what have I got myself into".  He probably is already anxious with all his hype and pressure to succeed  here and now he has to deal with this?

Carton is an odd duck. 

Someone posted last night in the draft thread a picture of the mom and gf and asked which would you choose. 

So Carton is a creep but he isn't the only one with these thoughts. 

The mom and gf are very attractive women. 

No denying this. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, DetroitRed said:

If you are familiar with the 1980-90s Howard Stern, it’s very obvious this is who Cartion grew up listening to and who he desperately wants to be. He does a very poor job of it , to put it kindly.  That show is just bad radio. 

The main problem with Carton is that he's not very bright. 

It's fine that he's obnoxious because he's a shock jock, but unlike Howard, he has very little intellect. If you are going to be loud and obnoxious, you have to be sharp. Otherwise, GTFO. 

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Carton is an odd duck. 

Someone posted last night in the draft thread a picture of the mom and gf and asked which would you choose. 

So Carton is a creep but he isn't the only one with these thoughts. 

The mom and gf are very attractive women. 

No denying this. 

I mean it’s one thing talking about them on a message board. But to actually bring it up to the kid in his first NY interview is ridiculous 

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1