Craig Carton asks Zach Wilson about his “hot” mom

1 minute ago, jetswinbaby! said:

This is a perfect example of Carton trying too hard...

Trying to resuscitate a dead show...

Zero chemistry...

One guy wants to talk only sports...

And the other guy wants to talk anything but sports...

They’re actually #1 in the ratings book, far from a dead show

10 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

I always wondered what would happen ... akin to crossing the streams in Ghostbusters ... if Howard Stern moderated a debate between Carton and Rex.   Two man children asking each other if their respective wives were real blondes and if their foot size matched their hand sizes.

The winner of the debate gets to run for office. 

25 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Carton is an odd duck. 

Someone posted last night in the draft thread a picture of the mom and gf and asked which would you choose. 

So Carton is a creep but he isn't the only one with these thoughts. 

The mom and gf are very attractive women. 

No denying this. 

Well...yeah.

I’d let his mom fart in my mouth but you still don’t bring it up to the kid.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Carton is awful. I deleted WFAN from my presets when they rehired him

I did the exact same thing.  Haven't listened to the WFAN since.  He's nauseating.

Doing the podcast thing in the car more than anything else now - plenty of sports content.

What a classless thing to do. 

• Upvote 3

43 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Im quite sure Zach Wilson has heard this all before. 

Still wrong on Carton's behalf. 

Exactly, but when Zach heard it it was probably in private, high school or college locker room talk, not from a supposed “professional” member of the media on Live radio in front of a million people.  Carton is a douche.  The Jets just made a huge decision, moving on from a recent Top 3 QB draft pick to replace him with a kid from Utah.... and the most interesting, investigative thing Cartons chooses to use a few precious interview moments on is talking about how hot Zach’s mom is?  Ridiculous.  That’s the kinda sh*t you see from anonymous handles on Twitter, it shouldn’t come from a guy masquerading as a sports analyst.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

looks like Craig has doubled down on the backlash he’s receiving on Twitter. He’s come up with this meme!

Hey Zach, come to New York.  It’s not that bad.  This place isn’t a sh*thole of loser, self-aggrandizing journalists (Manish) and moronic media (Carton) that run people out of town.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Hey Zach, come to New York.  It’s not that bad.  This place isn’t a sh*thole of loser, self-aggrandizing journalists (Manish) and moronic media (Carton) that run people out of town.

If any professional athlete would allow Mehta and Carton to run them out of town maybe they should re-think their respective occupation. 

Craig Carton cant shine Zach Wilsons shoes. 

image.thumb.png.ae8deb5a77d3202e9fccef7fcdb8636a.png