Jump to content

Recommended Posts

what do you think of the team that drafted you Elijah?

15 hours ago, dbatesman said:

42CB4D33-DF1F-48CD-9073-4153A7745C5A.thumb.jpeg.08807e3c839690a9745a2aabb41fd697.jpeg

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heaven forbid our WR is so good we don't have to roster a bunch of Berrios-types. That would really suck, to have a WR room full of players who can play.  

I clap as long as it's offense. 20 years of this team drafting D and they're not even good at it. At least make the game watchable after last year

Jets fans in December: We never got Sammy any Weapinzzzzzz Jets fans in April: Why did we take a 4.32 40 guy in the 2nd round????? wE nEeD a cOrNeR

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

And again, what you just posted wasn't  what I responded to. 

Are you going to be so obtuse that you cant see how after someone posts Hill as the comparison and you post their different 40s and make the claim as to being able to score because of those 40 times that me and others responded?

Your going to continue to argue this and make it even more ridiculous?  Stop already

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

One thing that’s going to get really annoying long term in my opinion is the Jets draft board is that the slightest whiff of a character concern looks like takes you off the draft board. I don’t think Kelvin Joseph was someone they are even thinking about because of it even though he’s a stud. Probably some things about Teven Jenkins soured the Jets too because they passed twice on a guy they showed interedt in during the process. 

not true in Moore's case.  This sstunt cost his team a game.

191129154906-elijah-moore-1128-live-vide

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, CTM said:

I didn't watch much this past year but wasn't Crowder one of the few good players?

Seems like more a speed guy, cool. + Glad it's offense. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Are you going to be so obtuse that you cant see how after someone posts Hill as the comparison and you post their different 40s and make the claim as to being able to score because of those 40 times that me and others responded?

Your going to continue to argue this and make it even more ridiculous?  Stop already

Here you go smart guy. This is the post I was responding to

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

Here you go smart guy. This is the post I was responding to

 

Look, I'm holding back from reaming you but the whole Hill comparison started with the post I quoted and was early in the thread, before you posted.  This post youre quoting was after the fact.  Your point is pointless

One more time, the last time I'll bother with this.  If you cant see after someone posts the Hill comparison and you compare their 40 times to prove the comparison wrong you have problems.

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Look, I'm holding back from reaming you but the whole Hill comparison started with the post I quoted and was early in the thread, before you posted.  This post youre quoting was after the fact.  Your point is pointless

One more time, the last time I'll bother with this.  If you cant see after someone posts the Hill comparison and you compare their 40 times to prove the comparison wrong you have problems.

I honestly  have no idea what your point is. You responded to something I posted and spoke about something that had nothing to do with the reason for me posting  what YOU responded to. You have at length  been trying to convince me  that I was responding to something all together  different than the post or the point  that I was actually  responding to or that I was trying take a point that is actually  different than the one I was making with that post.

I even posted the post that it was in direct response to and you are still carrying on about this

I am also tired of this conversation and have better things to do than you telling me what I was thinking at the time of my response so let's leave it at this. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Morrissey said:

so you don't like  the Elijah Moore pick because you INCORRECTLY believe he's "just a slot guy".. but prefer Rondal Moore who is literally a gadget player. Elijah Moore is a every down WR. He can run every route. Can you be any more misinformed about this player?

I don't think you're CORRECT

  • Thumb Down 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, More Cowbell said:

I honestly  have no idea what your point is. You responded to something I posted and spoke about something that had nothing to do with the reason for me posting  what YOU responded to. You have at length  been trying to convince me  that I was responding to something all together  different than the post or the point  that I was actually  responding to or that I was trying take a point that is actually  different than the one I was making with that post.

I even posted the post that it was in direct response to and you are still carrying on about this

I am also tired of this conversation and have better things to do than you telling me what I was thinking at the time of my response so let's leave it at this. 

WTF are you even arguing about?  But you just cant stop.  While making absolutely no sense.  Seriously dude, I have no idea what crawled up your butt this morning.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

WTF are you even arguing about?  But you just cant stop.  While making absolutely no sense.  Seriously dude, I have no idea what crawled up your butt this morning.

 

Maybe it was someone  trying to tell me what I was thinking while making a post. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, More Cowbell said:

Maybe it was someone  trying to tell me what I was thinking while making a post. 

Funny part is no one came close to telling you what you were thinking.

Not even close.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, fullblast said:

I don’t think they could have netted a third yesterday. Looking at what Atlanta got from Denver, I’m kind of glad they didn’t trade back and just took their guy.

Didn’t Carolina or some team trade back twice in the 2nd and in the process picked up 2 3rds?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/1/2021 at 12:40 PM, More Cowbell said:

I honestly  have no idea what your point is. You responded to something I posted and spoke about something that had nothing to do with the reason for me posting  what YOU responded to. You have at length  been trying to convince me  that I was responding to something all together  different than the post or the point  that I was actually  responding to or that I was trying take a point that is actually  different than the one I was making with that post.

I even posted the post that it was in direct response to and you are still carrying on about this

I am also tired of this conversation and have better things to do than you telling me what I was thinking at the time of my response so let's leave it at this. 

He's arguing just to argue, even when the other guy laughs and walks away. Like a crazy person. 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Watched the cut ups of three of his games this morning (Bama, FL and AR) and this is probably the most excited I've been on a draft pick in a minute. 

Some things I noticed:

- He was a high volume target and it took me till the third game to see him not come down with one. It wasn't like he had great qb play either...Guy has fantastic hands and a tremendous engine. 

- The comment I read in the draft thread that he made bulk of his catches within five yards of line of scrimmage is false. Dude is a great route runner and caught a lot downfield. If anything, I noticed that the threat of him on a screen was used a lot by Kiffin to create space on the opposite side of the field. 

- Lines up everywhere, often in motion or on the outside too. Also a very willing blocker considering his diminutive size. I get the sense Ole Miss is coaching receivers very well on technique, effort on run plays because that's been consistent in their recent products. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/1/2021 at 5:35 PM, flgreen said:

not true in Moore's case.  This sstunt cost his team a game.

191129154906-elijah-moore-1128-live-vide

Plus it’s a ripoff of what Snoop Dogg did when he played WR in high school and was all-state

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...