Jump to content

Elijah Moore vs. Dwayne Eskeridge


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Jet Nut said:

In actuality I think you think they are and they arent.  

At some point its about quality of the player over an extra 4th

Yep true and we wiil see next year if I am right or not

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just saw a stat where Moore had the most separation more quickly than anyone in ALL of college football. How many people actually saw a lot of his games - not me and pretty certain you didn’t either

He’s not faster, plus his three-cone was average and he’s like 30 years old

Elijah Moore was a first round talent that fell. Eskeridge was a third round talent that was a reach. We made the right choice. 

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, JetBlue said:

Not that serious dude.  At the end of the day it is all just our opinions and preferences.   Bottom line I don't know you from a can a spray paint so don't really care what you are putting a premium on.  Get it that? 

 

Lol where was I being serious I'm sending you kissy faces   .... and you're  just making me want to play trolly games ... So I will.

Seems like you're upset about something. You're spewing nonsense about being unable to tell people from spray paint and saying gibberish like your stroking out ...I don't know what "Get it that? " Means.  Sorry people don't seem to agree on your boy Eskridge being in the same level as Moore or that you think 4th round picks are premium. Keep being you 😘.

NAdbJgH.jpg.0215318c8a1c21dca7b5fa895bd3df16.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Lurker89 said:

Lol where was I being serious I'm sending you kissy faces   .... and you're  just making me want to play trolly games ... So I will.

Seems like you're upset about something. You're spewing nonsense about being unable to tell people from spray paint and saying gibberish like your stroking out ...I don't know what "Get it that? " Means.  Sorry people don't seem to agree on your boy Eskridge being in the same level as Moore or that you think 4th round picks are premium. Keep being you 😘.

NAdbJgH.jpg.0215318c8a1c21dca7b5fa895bd3df16.jpg

Dude why do you keep sending me kissy faces?  I mean like really?  lol  BTW I am always being me.  You keep sending dudes kisses on football forums 😅

 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, More Cowbell said:

When you are selecting 34, there is a pretty good chance there is more than one guy you can say that about unless JD draft board nailed the first round in which case he would do better placing bets in Vegas than being the Jets GM. 

I thought they said there were only 20 players with first found grades this year due to the limited scouting.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, JetBlue said:

Dude why do you keep sending me kissy faces?  I mean like really?  lol  BTW I am always being me.  You keep sending dudes kisses on football forums 😅

 

They're going to your avatar. 

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, JetBlue said:

Dude why do you keep sending me kissy faces?  I mean like really?  lol  BTW I am always being me.  You keep sending dudes kisses on football forums 😅

 

Cause I like you 😘

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, JetBlue said:

Yep true and we wiil see next year if I am right or not

Thats the beauty of all of this, all of our favorites.

Why no one should ever take it too seriously!

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...