Draft Baron Browning he reminds me of David Harris

Just now, cookiemonsta911 said:

No it is not. He was played all over the place at Ohio St. He is elite and fast and instinctive. Best player out of high school 5 star. He made Mac Jones fumble which is hard to do.

Keep in mind Mac Jones never made mistakes, Browning took the ball out of his hands . He is elite.  Watch the tape. You always draft upside and I would trade up 3 picks for him. 

2 minutes ago, cookiemonsta911 said:

No it is not. He was played all over the place at Ohio St. He is elite and fast and instinctive. Best player out of high school 5 star. He made Mac Jones fumble which is hard to do.

Mac Jones used to staple the ball to his hands.

Just now, Jet Nut said:

You left out slow as molasses 

That is because Ohio St did not put a roll for him.

The slow player is the white guy who Devonta Smith torched. This guy is no joke . He can do it all. Rush the passer, drop in coverage, sideline to sideline ,and slam the crap out of you.  That is what David Harris was in his first 4 years. Then he lost speed.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, cookiemonsta911 said:

A few years back I also said Stefon Diggs was the best wr in the draft. I was right. Do not doubt my analysis on mid range picks. I do not play around with no  random players. I draft upside only.

Same

6 minutes ago, cookiemonsta911 said:

A few years back I also said Stefon Diggs was the best wr in the draft. I was right. Do not doubt my analysis on mid range picks. I do not play around with no  random players. I draft upside only.

You realize this is some weird flexing, right?

4 minutes ago, Jet9 said:

You realize this is some weird flexing, right?

I actually follow high school recruiting. So I know of his upside. He has not reached it yet. That is why you project players.  If you will find better upside for a defensive player in this draft good luck.  Greg R from Miami I really like too. This gut can do it all. 

9 minutes ago, cookiemonsta911 said:

I actually follow high school recruiting. So I know of his upside. He has not reached it yet. That is why you project players.  If you will find better upside for a defensive player in this draft good luck.  Greg R from Miami I really like too. This gut can do it all. 

Greg Rousseau lol 

2 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Fluid like the Titanic in the North Atlantic

Second most dominant player to Chase Young in 2019 and didn't play in 2020. Huge wing span, and toys with lineman. You have no idea what you are looking at.  https://www.nfl.com/prospects/greg-rousseau/3200524f-5561-7685-7a57-00bd6b5af7ea 

https://www.nfl.com/players/deforest-buckner/    Greg R will add weight. He can be great and a homerun for the Bills.

Just now, cookiemonsta911 said:

Second most dominant player to Chase Young in 2019 and didn't play in 2020. Huge wing span, and toys with lineman. You have no idea what you are looking at.  https://www.nfl.com/prospects/greg-rousseau/3200524f-5561-7685-7a57-00bd6b5af7ea 

https://www.nfl.com/players/deforest-buckner/    Greg R will add weight. He can be great and a homerun for the Bills.

Identical height and arms. Weight is a slight issue, but can he can add it. He was more dominant than Buckner who is  a top 5 dt right now .

Jets had a chance to hire me as gm. I will literally fix this team in 1 offseason. Trading up is not an option when you know who the highest upside players are. You pick them where they are, and there is no need to trade up. The Alabama guard Brown is as good as Tucker at Usc and could have been had with our second, third round pick. Najee Harris made some great cuts running behind him.

39 minutes ago, cookiemonsta911 said:

You sound like a sports handicapping tout.