The Official Draft Day 3 Thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don’t want to sound harsh but if you don’t love this draft then you don’t deserve a penis.

Such a strange feeling when the Jets keep picking the players I want them to

The rest of the league is going to feel really stupid when they realize there aren't any DBs left for them to have!

Posted Images

I was wondering that, too. Sherwood is limited in athleticism as a safety. His coverage skills are...ahem...limited, let's say.

But as a Will? This might be a pick for a Salah-type defense, the kind of guy that can be utilized as a Will or perhaps as a hybrid tweener, not athletic enough to be a DB, not quite big enough to be an every down LB, but versatile in the right system.

• Upvote 2

To all the people freaking out about picking a safety, be is a huge dude for a safety and probably is going to play a lot of LB in nickel packages

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, C Mart said:

So NFLN is talking about Tebow. ESPN about A. Rodgers

It's pathetic, isn't it? Tabloid trash.

Draft day used to be for draftniks... the least they could do is make day 3 (cringe) about prospects.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Sherwood will be moving to OLB where his lack of safety-level athleticism wont be a problem.  Hes 6'2 220 now and Id imagine can easily add 5-10 lbs to play WILL. 

• Upvote 3
  • Like 1

All kidding aside, I like picks like this, especially when we need smaller linebackers for the 4/3. I’m fine with a late round hybrid. It’s just a shame that we refuse to address TE.

• Upvote 1
13 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

I can't help thinking that when these trade backs happen now someone the jets would have picked got chose not long before their pick.

Or JD is such a genius he knows exactly what's gonna happen like when he traded back and Mims lasted 11 more picks.  :)