The Official Draft Day 3 Thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don’t want to sound harsh but if you don’t love this draft then you don’t deserve a penis.

Such a strange feeling when the Jets keep picking the players I want them to

The rest of the league is going to feel really stupid when they realize there aren't any DBs left for them to have!

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Thought experiment time:  What are your bottom 3 (3 worst) things about this offseason to date?  What are your top 3 best things about this offseason?  

I've mostly liked it. It's been better than last years.

While I'm not a huge fan of the back end of the draft it's essentially a lottery at this point anyways. If these are the guys Salah has identified for his defence then so be it. 

The top of the draft has been everything I've wanted for the best part of a decade so no complaints. Carter was my second ranked running back and is ridiculous value in the 4th. 

I'd still prefer we keep Crowder and I think he's going to be cut so pre-emptively that's my most hated move. I'd still have wanted us to push for another interior lineman in FA but AVT really makes up for that. He's the instant impact guy I wasn't sure would be available. They took my preferred QB and done what I've been screaming at them to do which is invest in assets around him. Not much more I can ask tbh.

• Upvote 2

So I get it now JD is going with Athletes that make them specialty players.   So with the 3 DB picks he is saying we can use 6 DB sets if needed.   No need for a true edge🤔.   Use the athletes as hybrids.   

• Upvote 1