Jump to content

The Official Draft Day 3 Thread


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, RobR said:

Keep you Canadian politics to yourself. If you don't like his sig don't watch it. See how easy that is.

Not this time. and this not a Canada thing. Disappointed you'd go there Rob

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don’t want to sound harsh but if you don’t love this draft then you don’t deserve a penis.

Such a strange feeling when the Jets keep picking the players I want them to

The rest of the league is going to feel really stupid when they realize there aren't any DBs left for them to have!

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Paradis said:

crazy - but looking at Sherwood, wonder if the RAS would be if he was graded as LB

Not much different.

image.jpeg.39289ecb0640d7bdbb60bd4c25ff65aa.jpeg

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Paradis said:

crazy - but looking at Sherwood, wonder if the RAS would be if he was graded as LB

Not much different and Nasirildeen gets worse.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, rldev said:

They did a poor job today as it concerns the Jets. They cut to something else almost every time the Jets picked after Carter. But that is probably the programing heads.

I completely agree.  After awhile, I turned it off and simply read the day three thread.  It was more timely and more informative.  The talking heads were annoying.  They need some lessons in public speaking.  Both ESPN and the NFL channel.  Really. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Paradis said:

no, not this time. and this not Canada thing. Disappointed you'd go there Rob

I feel the same. Apparently you were the only one that had a problem and needed to address it. Threatening to bring it to the mods is a giant pussy move.  

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

One of my favorite things on this website is when people accuse @Paradis of being a Canadian

So says the Venezuelan. 

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, derp said:

Not much different and Nasirildeen gets worse.

The size numbers get worse, but the speed/agility numbers look better.  Tend to offset each other.

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

One of my favorite things on this website is when people accuse @Paradis of being a Canadian

2PEi.gif

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, RobR said:

I feel the same. Apparently you were the only one that had a problem and needed to address it. Threatening to bring it to the mods is a giant pussy move.  

if i thought reasoning with him would work, I'd handle it that way - but i'm not the one who embedded and 1080x780 video of some dramatized soldier of fortune fighting the rights of mankind. This conversation is why i have problem with it. No reason me and you should be at odds in Jets forum over a socio-political agenda

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Paradis said:

if i thought reasoning with him would work, I'd handle it that way - but i'm not the one who embedded and 1080x780 video of some dramatized soldier of fortune fighting the rights of mankind. This conversation is why i have problem with it. No reaons me and you should be at odds in Jets forum over a socio-political agenda

I agree.....I never brought it up, you did. Don't like it, don't play it. If the mods find it goes against the rules let them take it down. I only brought it up because I loath people from other countries trying to dictate how Americans should feel. This will be my last post on it because I consider you a good friend.

On another note.....how about Nate McCrary not getting drafted....LOL. 

1*0ii4s_URyd-D3Ijg_8155Q.gif

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

Meeting this man was amazing. He was ******* loaded in real life. 

I've heard from someone else that they were all real life figures.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, RobR said:

I've heard from someone else that they were all real life figures.

It blew my mind to meet all 5 of them at once after a show. I felt like I was on the show and was more start struck from that than anything else in my life. 

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

It blew my mind to meet all 5 of them at once after a show. I felt like I was on the show and was more start struck from that than anything else in my life. 

RIP to Mr. Leahy. Who were the five you met? If I had a choice of five it would be Leahy, Ricky, Julian, Bubbles, and Bobandi. Trevor and Corey would be way down the list.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, RobR said:

I agree.....I never brought it up, you did. Don't like it, don't play it. If the mods find it goes against the rules let them take it down. I only brought it up because I loath people from other countries trying to dictate how Americans should feel. This will be my last post on it because I consider you a good friend.

On another note.....how about Nate McCrary not getting drafted....LOL. 

1*0ii4s_URyd-D3Ijg_8155Q.gif

the "how americans should feel" part is being defensive. Plus i'm pretty much a yankee. lol... anyway, not worth bad blood. 

I never thought McCrary had a good chance of getting drafted, i often referred to him as a UDFA/late dart....afterall, he did play div-2

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, RobR said:

I've heard from someone else that they were all real life figures.

Love that show!  Julian always with the rum & Coke...

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, nycdan said:

This was actually Day 2 but it's pretty entertaining.

 

 

This might be the most epic moment of the draft. Love it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, ID. said:

Love that show!  Julian always with the rum & Coke...

And never spilled it.....even when they rolled their vehicle.

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RobR said:

RIP to Mr. Leahy. Who were the five you met? If I had a choice of five it would be Leahy, Ricky, Julian, Bubbles, and Bobandi. Trevor and Corey would be way down the list.

I met the main 5. Ricky, Julian, Bubbles, Lahey and Randy. His gut was huge. 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

I met the main 5. Ricky, Julian, Bubbles, Lahey and Randy. His gut was huge. 

Randy Bobandi might be the greatest name ever in sitcom history.

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Captain Morgan said:

 

AAAAAaaaaararrrrrRRRRGGGHHHHhHHHHhHhhhh!!!!

RUM and COKE yeh say matey?

coked out coke GIF by Burger Records

I knew this was coming 😄

Stay thirsty Cap!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Lith said:

 

Does this mean that if Fields was in the draft next year Ernie Adams wouldn't have planted the phony laziness stories in the hopes that he would fall to the Pats?

As VP of dirty tricks and cheating, don't underestimate how much the Pats will miss him.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, nycdan said:

This was actually Day 2 but it's pretty entertaining.

 

 

That dope is going to look pretty dumb when Milton williams becomes a really good player, which he will.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, RobR said:

I feel the same. Apparently you were the only one that had a problem and needed to address it. Threatening to bring it to the mods is a giant pussy move.  

The problem with inserting politics into a sports forum is within five minutes everyone is yelling at each other.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...