Why Elijah Moore is Different!

Not sure we watched the same video. That was 3 minutes of word salad. Nothing of real substance. 

That was a current NFL wide receiver telling our newly drafted player that he’s way better than he is
  • Upvote 3

24 minutes ago, DLJ said:

That was a current NFL wide receiver telling our newly drafted player that he’s way better than he is

Ummmmm Thank You...... that is why I posted the video!

Amazing how quick folks are to put down a player drafted  to their own team....when another pro player who he lives with as a recruit is LITERALLY CRYING and encouraging and praising him to be all he can be..

From there we insult him! Wow! :( 

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

5 hours ago, Charlie Brown said:

Ummmmm Thank You...... that is why I posted the video!

Amazing how quick folks are to put down a player drafted  to their own team....when another pro player who he lives with as a recruit is LITERALLY CRYING and encouraging and praising him to be all he can be..

From there we insult him! Wow! :( 

Wild. I think the two key comps I heard this weekend were Cooks (based on his college production) and Deebo (based on what this guy was drafted to do). 

I think the importance of Deebo to Shanahan's offense in SF is the best explanation for why Salah and Lafleur thought him so valuable. That's what they want him to do.

• Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

On 5/1/2021 at 5:04 PM, DLJ said:

A current All-Pro caliber receiver. AJ Brown is a freaking stud. Probably my favorite player in the league.

• Sympathy 1

37 minutes ago, PS17 said:

A current All-Pro caliber receiver. AJ Brown is a freaking stud. Probably my favorite player in the league.

That's the thing - we've all be in awe of the recent Ole Miss receivers adapting so fast to the nfl between AJ and DK - and AJ thinks Elijah is better than him on technique?

And when you watch the film and listen to folks, they think it's there too. 

Who is recruiting and coaching WRs there? 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

12 minutes ago, ryu79 said:

That's the thing - we've all be in awe of the recent Ole Miss receivers adapting so fast to the nfl between AJ and DK - and AJ thinks Elijah is better than him on technique?

And when you watch the film and listen to folks, they think it's there too. 

Who is recruiting and coaching WRs there? 

I’ve been in a dynasty fantasy football league with my college friends since 2011. I’ve had a “no Jets” rule on my team in recent years because Maccagnan and Idzik couldn’t identify a playmaker if their lives depended on it. But I’ve broken the rule in recent months by acquiring Mims, and I plan on selecting Elijah Moore in our upcoming rookie draft. So, so, so refreshing to have a GM who values top end athleticism. I really think we’ve turned the corner. 

I couldn’t understand why Douglas would go out on a limb and describe  Moore as having outstanding character. I don’t trust guys who would do the dog urination thing to play on my team.  After listening to this, not only am I convinced he will probably be, at the very least a solid player for us, I have no  doubt he is a high character guy.  Very much worth the listen

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/play-like-a-jet-new-york-jets/id1236901698?i=1000520012449