Does Braxton Berrios still have a role on this team?

There's a couple kids on last year's practice squad that hopefully push Barrios off the team.  

Cager, J Smith, and Scott might just become players still.  Imo, they're worth keeping over him. 

• Upvote 1

i do believe that JD will get overruled by the people with the money and will be encouraged to get something for Crowder.  Any pick in next year’s draft would be good.  

Given the way Jets’ WRs get injured, Berrios will be along for the ride.  It looks like there is an army on the roster, but let’s see who makes it to opening day.  

So I think Berrios is less than 50/50 on the roster, but I would not be surprised to see him there. 

If we move Crowder, then I can see Berrios making the team as a 5th/6th WR and return man.  If Crowder is still on the team, then I don't think he has much of a shot to stick.

• Upvote 1
11 hours ago, Warfish said:

He might stick around as the last WR on the roster, if he can/will play special teams, but he's simply not good enough to actually play WR.

If we have Berrios at WR, we've done something very wrong.  He's the typical UDFA-type fringe talent, that for some insane reason Jets Fans seem to be obsessed with having.  

Remember Danny Woodhead.  Greg Dortch and countless others?

15 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Yes. As a waterboy. 

Corey Davis. 

Denzel Mims. 

Elijah Moore. 

Jamison Crowder. 

Keenan Cole. 

Deepest WR group since forever. 

We only have 2 wideouts on the roster.  The rest are slot receivers.  JD is obsessed with slot receivers like Mac obsessed with box safeties

On 5/1/2021 at 9:21 PM, Cut Jet Penalty Makers said:

Yes, that's where he will be ...make bank on it and will burn us...like Danny Whitehead.

Whitehead didn't burn us. Berrios won't either. He sucks.

Probably not and that’s too bad - he seems like a really good athlete that a good OC could do some cool stuff with in reverses, etc.