Listen, no more Ghosts, no more more crazy eyes. This season is already light years better than last.

I have no idea how Zach is going to perform but it has been a LONG time since I was looking forward to watching a competitive Jets team.

Actually, I am looking forward to watching our Head Coach with his head up and eyes open, congratulating his team on the field. That alone is worth paying for the Sunday Ticket.

I am excited!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
1 hour ago, southtown24th said:

You were more optimistic about:

Our GM

AND 

Our HC

AND 

Our Starting QB

At the SAME exact time.

I will wait...

All 3 at one, single time.

Never...

1 hour ago, Beerfish said:

Half the forum hates our QB or has him as a well behind other porspects, the others yes optimism.

Quite frankly that’s their problem. It’s been a long time since a GM put together a draft like this. Lots to be optimistic about, GM, coach, and a young roster with potential. Those that can’t see it, I’m not sure what it will take at this point.

• Upvote 1
57 minutes ago, undertow said:

Nobody knows if any of these players will pan out but this is what's most encouraging.   What needed to be done was obvious and it wasn't pass rushers and trading down at the top of the draft.

Or DTs and SSs when the OL and playermakers suck.  

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

I was stoked for:

85 and 86- Kensill, Walton, O'Brien 

99- Tuna, Tuna, and Vinny

03- Bradway, Herm, and Chad (remember the late season run in 02)

08- Tanny, Mangenius, and Farve. 

10- Tanny, Rex, Sanchize 

Yeah but none of those count because we look back at them more poorly in hindsight. But this group hasn't lost a game, therefore this one is the best there's ever been and has a bigger reason for optimism today than those past groups do today. Duh. 

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Jet Life said:

The night of Super Bowl 3 must have been pretty sweet 

It was but there were some Debbie downers saying if we played the Colts 9 more times we would lose every game.. Some fans just love to bitch..:soapbox:

• Upvote 2