When Is Rookie Mini Camp ?

1 hour ago, Lith said:

I agree with the agents takes.  These rookies want to maximize thier chances of making the team -- especially late round picks and UDFAs.  And the union is telling them not to attend.

Yep, and the vets, who's jobs they might take are going to have follow up calls.  LOL

3 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

“Hey guys, I know I totally botched negotiations on the most recent CBA....again, but can you do me a solid and not attend a minicamp that may make or break your entire NFL career?  Thanks!”

- DeMaurice Smith

Dude is a donkey brained dipsh*t.

And didn’t the players vote to put him in charge?

You reap what you sow

• Upvote 1

This is the type of leadership that could snuff out a lot of careers before they even start.

Yup. It’s a leadership that panders to the handful of top tier players who will start regardless of whether or not they show up for voluntary workouts. Back of the roster guys, rookies, backups looking for chances to start. These are the guys who benefit from these offseason programs. They probably make up 75% of the union membership. Not that their leadership seems to care.

Sent from my iPad using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 2