Do we need another slot receiver?

Just now, Philc1 said:

Will you keep finding things to cry about when the team is averaging 10 wins a year?

• Upvote 1
Just now, Jet_Engine1 said:

Will you keep finding things to cry about when the team is averaging 10 wins a year?

Are you the new Sar I?

6 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

When our starter is on the last year of his deal……? He’ll YES!!

Well he only had like 3 other dudes already on the depth chart 

18 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

For your outstanding efforts lately, you have been awarded a new title.  Wear it proudly.

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, fumblerooskie said:

Moore is a weapon. He was highly productive against SEC defenses, he can work short or deep, and he has top-notch physical abilities- good speed, good hands, he can take a hit, and he's a good route runner. He is a good bet to be a good pro, in my humble opinion (like AVT). He's one the most exciting Jet draft picks I've seen in long time. 

Still think we need another 1-2 slot receivers 

• Thumb Down 1
3 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Well he only had like 3 other dudes already on the depth chart 

I see Berrios and Cole in the slot and he is only on a 1 yr. deal.
Berrios = JAG.

Both play ST unlike Crowder. 

In Jacksonville, Cole was primarily a slot receiver in 2020. But at 6-1 he has the size to line up anywhere, and he has over the course of his career. ... Cole joins an improving receiver group that includes Crowder, 2020 second-round pick Denzel Mims, the newly-added Corey Davis and backup slot receiver Braxton Berrios.Mar 18, 2021

If you run an offense with 2 Slot receivers in the backfield and one spread out wide who will gameplay that?

66DAAD08-0891-4D41-A239-03A171D3FB0C.thumb.jpeg.fabeb6dcbbb61a6d410efa324fbe973e.jpeg

34 minutes ago, fumblerooskie said:

Moore is a weapon. He was highly productive against SEC defenses, he can work short or deep, and he has top-notch physical abilities- good speed, good hands, he can take a hit, and he's a good route runner. He is a good bet to be a good pro, in my humble opinion (like AVT). He's one the most exciting Jet draft picks I've seen in long time. 

No idea if that’s true but doesn’t make me like it any less. Well done. 

5 minutes ago, BettyBoop said:

It’s incomprehensible to me that, after watching the WR in 2020, some people are complaining we have too many receivers.

Amazing.

Especially when you consider that these same mouthbreathers have spent the last 6 months bitching about the lack of weapinz for their boyfriend, Sam Darnold.