Jet Nation on Directv channel 639

I think it's pretty sad how much attention the Giants, the Mets, and the Yankees get. The Jets get none? We get one half way decent home grown show that's entertaining oh, and they jettisoned everybody with any personality or character. The Jets need to throw more money at that show.

• Upvote 1

Brian Unger, Ray Lucas, Mike Westhoff, Joe Klecko. When it wasn't Klecko it was another guest, that's when that show was great. It was like watching The Breakfast Club! LOL!

You could feel the tension after the coaches press conference or whenever Adam Schein was talking. LMFAO the look on Kleckos face, Ray Lucas shaking his head and especially Westhoff throwing people under the bus like he was a Grandpa with a buzz on.

priceless

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

Brian Unger, Ray Lucas, Mike Westhoff, Joe Klecko. When it wasn't Klecko it was another guest, that's when that show was great. It was like watching The Breakfast Club! LOL!

You could feel the tension after the coaches press conference or whenever Adam Schein was talking. LMFAO the look on Kleckos face, Ray Lucas shaking his head and especially Westhoff throwing people under the bus like he was a Grandpa with a buzz on.

priceless

This and taking NFL PrimeTime with Chris and Tom off the air are two of the great NFL tragedies.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, munchmemory said:

This and taking NFL PrimeTime with Chris and Tom off the air are two of the great NFL tragedies.

That and now every show is forcing race and gender down your throat and football has become secondary. As long as there's a black guy and a Spanish commentator telling you we are celebrating the female referees this month, but we'll get to football in the later part of the show.

It's nauseating. Half the chicks on there went to the Connecticut school of broadcasting and prepared for being a weather girl and know zilch about football. And then there's the X player like Shannon Sharpe who sounds like he has a bag of marbles in his mouth when he talks.

Sadly just like the entertainment industry doesn't want any massive dinosaurs like Led Zeppelin, U2, or Madonna, the broadcasting industry as far as TV and radio don't want heavyweights like Mike Francesa and Chris Berman who actually know what they're talking about because they command more money. So what we get is a bunch of boy bands, and replaceable Britney Spears type product of a lesser quality.

The only thing that I like these days is the two guys sitting on either side of Michael Kay and the two dudes on speak for yourself who run roughshod and it's really funny stuff.

Everything else is a disaster.

That's my peace..

• Post of the Week 1

17 minutes ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

The only thing that I like these days is the two guys sitting on either side of Michael Kay and the two dudes on speak for yourself who run roughshod and it's really funny stuff.

Everything else is a disaster.

That's my peace..

the Michael Kay show is good. and funny.

i miss Ray Lucus, but Bart Scott is the man. very smart and entertaining.

• Sympathy 1