Jump to content

Show Your Mock 2022 (All JN Mock Drafts Merged)


Jimmy 2 Times
 Share

Recommended Posts

how does this help Zach when he has no defense. i think you forget how important it is for a QB to not keep playing from behind. or the pressure to keep scoring know your defense cant stop a nose bleed.

i like a WR and McBride , but 2 of those top 4 picks HAS to be defense.

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hate to harp on it but this should really go in the draft forum. 

Having said that. Here's mine. 

1a. Ekwonu- Apparently this guy is going top 5? So the Jets can't wait until the Seattle pick to take him. 

1b. Linderbaum- Yup. O-line rebuilt. Happy now? The Jets now have depth, versatility and roster flexibility. They don't have to resign Moses or even extend Fant if they don't want to. They can even cut/trade McGovern to free up cap (not that I am suggesting that).  

2a. McBride- Destined to go to the Jets at 35. Until he goes in the bottom of Rd. 1 on draft day. For now, I believe in destiny.  

2b. Kenneth Walker III- That's right, no WR in the first two rounds. Thats right, I took a RB early. Walker is an explosive playmaker and reminds me of Kamara. I'm not passing on this kind of talent. 

3. Alec Pierce- Taking a flier on a WR prospect I absolutely love. Deep threat, big target, great hands, hard worker, can go across the middle. May not be the most explosive or have elite straight line speed but I love his footwork. He's kind of a perfect 'X' to play across from Davis.  

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, TheClashFan said:

4 seems awfully early for Wilson.  I really doubt JD does not draft an edge with one of the first four picks, nor will he likely double dip at WR so early.

 

 

Weird, I'm starting to warm up to Wilson early. A route running technician that makes his own separation is really someone we need and pairing him with Moore would do wonders for Zach.  One of 2 guys runnning free every play? 

Not sure the double dip for Burks works but if we can add McBride, that gets us A big receiver we need.  

10 minutes ago, PepPep said:

 

3. Alec Pierce- Taking a flier on a WR prospect I absolutely love. Deep threat, big target, great hands, hard worker, can go across the middle. May not be the most explosive or have elite straight line speed but I love his footwork. He's kind of a perfect 'X' to play across from Davis.  

And Pierce gets us the 2nd big reciver we need.  

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, PepPep said:

Hate to harp on it but this should really go in the draft forum. 

 

Normally I would agree with you but the jets season is over. Its just playoffs, but more importantly, jet news revolving around free agency and the draft

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4.
    jets.png
    New York Jets
    Ikem Ekwonu
    OT, NC State
  • 20.
    jets.png
    New York Jets
    Travon Walker
    EDGE, Georgia
  • 35.
    jets.png
    New York Jets
    Nakobe Dean
    LB, Georgia
  • 38.
    jets.png
    New York Jets
    Trent McDuffie
    CB, Washington
  • 52.
    jets.png
    New York Jets
    Trey McBride
    TE, Colorado State
     
  • 69.
    jets.png
    New York Jets
    Christian Watson
    WR, North Dakota State
  • 84.
    jets.png
    New York Jets
    James Cook
    RB, Georgia
  • 107.
    jets.png
    New York Jets
    Jake Ferguson
    TE, Wisconsin
  • 113.
    jets.png
    New York Jets
    Alec Lindstrom
    IOL, Boston College

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/15/2022 at 9:46 PM, jetsons said:
Trader Joe... on the Attack 😉
 
trade icon
  • NYJ
    23.
    Ikem Ekwonu
    OT North Carolina State
    trade icon

 

On 1/16/2022 at 12:40 AM, Greenseed4 said:

No trades, and with the assumption we sign a prolific WR1, a TE and a CB in free agency. 

 

10C1AB14-CF70-413E-BA55-95186AE10FFE.png

 

I love that you took Ekwonu at #4 while Jetsons got him at #35.  Lol

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, PepPep said:

Hate to harp on it but this should really go in the draft forum. 

Having said that. Here's mine. 

1a. Ekwonu- Apparently this guy is going top 5? So the Jets can't wait until the Seattle pick to take him. 

1b. Linderbaum- Yup. O-line rebuilt. Happy now? The Jets now have depth, versatility and roster flexibility. They don't have to resign Moses or even extend Fant if they don't want to. They can even cut/trade McGovern to free up cap (not that I am suggesting that).  

2a. McBride- Destined to go to the Jets at 35. Until he goes in the bottom of Rd. 1 on draft day. For now, I believe in destiny.  

2b. Kenneth Walker III- That's right, no WR in the first two rounds. Thats right, I took a RB early. Walker is an explosive playmaker and reminds me of Kamara. I'm not passing on this kind of talent. 

3. Alec Pierce- Taking a flier on a WR prospect I absolutely love. Deep threat, big target, great hands, hard worker, can go across the middle. May not be the most explosive or have elite straight line speed but I love his footwork. He's kind of a perfect 'X' to play across from Davis.  

I just threw up in my mouth a bit 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

pfn-logo-black
  • NYJ
    13.
    Derek Stingley Jr.
    CB LSU
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    14.
    David Ojabo
    EDGE Michigan
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    35.
    Nicholas Petit-Frere
    OT Ohio State
     
  • NYJ
    38.
    Christian Harris
    LB Alabama
     
  • NYJ
    45.
    Trey McBride
    TE Colorado State
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    49.
    George Pickens
    WR Georgia
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    108.
    Jeremy Ruckert
    TE Ohio State
     
  • NYJ
    114.
    Cam Taylor-Britt
    CB Nebraska
     
  • NYJ
    162.
    Quentin Lake
    S UCLA
     
  • 2023 CLE 3rd
  • 2023 NO 3rd
  • 2023 MIN 4th
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • NYJ
    13.
    Garrett Wilson
    WR Ohio State
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    18.
    David Ojabo
    EDGE Michigan
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    35.
    David Bell
    WR Purdue
     
  • NYJ
    38.
    Nicholas Petit-Frere
    OT Ohio State
     
  • NYJ
    44.
    Zion Johnson
    OG Boston College
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    49.
    Trey McBride
    TE Colorado State
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    69.
    Chad Muma
    LB Wyoming
     
  • NYJ
    110.
    Yusuf Corker
    S Kentucky
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    114.
    Jeremy Ruckert
    TE Ohio State
     
  • NYJ
    145.
    Jalyn Armour-Davis
    CB Alabama
     
  • NYJ
    162.
    Tyreke Smith
    EDGE Ohio State
     
  • NYJ
    189.
    Tyler Badie
    RB Missouri
    trade icon
  • 2023 CLE 2nd
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Is there a site other than Pro Football Network that will propose the trades to you?  I'm too lazy to try to proposed trades myself, but I don't think the PFN rankings are following the current trends/projections very closely.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4.
    Kayvon Thibodeaux
    EDGE Oregon
     
  • NYJ
    10.
    Ikem Ekwonu
    OT North Carolina State
     
  • NYJ
    35.
    Isaiah Spiller
    RB Texas A&M
     
  • NYJ
    38.
    Trey McBride
    TE Colorado State
     
  • NYJ
    69.
    Kyler Gordon
    CB Washington
     
  • NYJ
    108.
    Brian Asamoah II
    LB Oklahoma
     
  • NYJ
    114.
    Jeremy Ruckert
    TE Ohio State
     
  • NYJ
    145.
    Jalyn Armour-Davis
    CB Alabama
     
  • NYJ
    162.
    Isaiah Pola-Mao
    S USC


     
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:
  • 4.
    Kayvon Thibodeaux
    EDGE Oregon
     
  • NYJ
    10.
    Ikem Ekwonu
    OT North Carolina State
     
  • NYJ
    35.
    Isaiah Spiller
    RB Texas A&M
     
  • NYJ
    38.
    Trey McBride
    TE Colorado State
     
  • NYJ
    69.
    Kyler Gordon
    CB Washington
     
  • NYJ
    108.
    Brian Asamoah II
    LB Oklahoma
     
  • NYJ
    114.
    Jeremy Ruckert
    TE Ohio State
     
  • NYJ
    145.
    Jalyn Armour-Davis
    CB Alabama
     
  • NYJ
    162.
    Isaiah Pola-Mao
    S USC


     

Strategy in this one:

- power running game

- TEs as the focal point of the Shanny O

- pass rush + coverage 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

We have the Panthers 2023 1st round pick and Patriots 2023 2nd round pick after this.

01222022mock.png.7e877a4c2e56750daef5148e683c7259.png

Trade Details

PHI

Received:

  • Pick 4 - Kyle Hamilton
NYJ

Received:

  • Pick 15
  • Pick 19

Trade Details

NE

Received:

  • Pick 10 - Garrett Wilson
NYJ

Received:

  • Pick 21
  • Pick 54
  • 2023 NE 2nd

Trade Details

CAR

Received:

  • Pick 35 - Carson Strong
  • Pick 162
NYJ

Received:

  • Pick 105
  • 2023 CAR 1st
  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

We have the Panthers 2023 1st round pick and Patriots 2023 2nd round pick after this.

01222022mock.png.7e877a4c2e56750daef5148e683c7259.png

Trade Details

PHI

Received:

  • Pick 4 - Kyle Hamilton
NYJ

Received:

  • Pick 15
  • Pick 19

Trade Details

NE

Received:

  • Pick 10 - Garrett Wilson
NYJ

Received:

  • Pick 21
  • Pick 54
  • 2023 NE 2nd

Trade Details

CAR

Received:

  • Pick 35 - Carson Strong
  • Pick 162
NYJ

Received:

  • Pick 105
  • 2023 CAR 1st

I would splooge all over my sofa if this happened. 

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

What do people think about Ekwonu at 4 and Lloyd at 10?  

Based on what I know right now, would love it. Address edge and TE?WR in rds 2&3. Really starting to get feeling that Ekwonu may be one of the top 2-3 players on their board, and for sure the highest rated offensive player. Again, it's way early.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Part of the problem with these mocks is that the internet big boards haven't caught up with the league's. I mean, Ekwonu is being talked up as potentially the No. 1 overall pick and the top OL and he's still showing up on these boards in the 20s. So, while it's always fun, it's too early to get a real sense of how a draft can legitimately fall out

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/22/2022 at 9:58 AM, Integrity28 said:
  • 4.
    Kayvon Thibodeaux
    EDGE Oregon
     
  • NYJ
    10.
    Ikem Ekwonu
    OT North Carolina State
     
  • NYJ
    35.
    Isaiah Spiller
    RB Texas A&M
     
  • NYJ
    38.
    Trey McBride
    TE Colorado State
     
  • NYJ
    69.
    Kyler Gordon
    CB Washington
     
  • NYJ
    108.
    Brian Asamoah II
    LB Oklahoma
     
  • NYJ
    114.
    Jeremy Ruckert
    TE Ohio State
     
  • NYJ
    145.
    Jalyn Armour-Davis
    CB Alabama
     
  • NYJ
    162.
    Isaiah Pola-Mao
    S USC


     

 

On 1/22/2022 at 10:00 AM, Integrity28 said:

Strategy in this one:

- power running game

- TEs as the focal point of the Shanny O

- pass rush + coverage 

big fan of that tight end pairing... well done sir.

now just tell me that we paid Davante Adams whatever he wanted lol

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
  • NYJ
    10.
    Kyle Hamilton
    S Notre Dame
     
  • NYJ
    12.
    Kenyon Green
    OG Texas A&M
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    35.
    Cameron Thomas
    EDGE San Diego State
     
  • NYJ
    38.
    Isaiah Likely
    TE Coastal Carolina
     
  • NYJ
    46.
    Jahan Dotson
    WR Penn State
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    69.
    Chad Muma
    LB Wyoming
     
  • NYJ
    108.
    Coby Bryant
    CB Cincinnati
     
  • NYJ
    114.
    John Metchie III
    WR Alabama
     
  • NYJ
    145.
    Jerrion Ealy
    RB Mississippi
     
  • NYJ
    162.
    JoJo Domann
    LB Nebraska
     
  • 2023 MIN 2nd
  • 2023 MIN 3rd
Link to comment
Share on other sites

After watching this weekends games I think a trade down is necessary to accumulate however many "athletes" as possible.

  • NYJ
    17.
    David Ojabo
    EDGE Michigan
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    23.
    Treylon Burks
    WR Arkansas
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    35.
    Isaiah Likely
    TE Coastal Carolina
     
  • NYJ
    38.
    Lewis Cine
    S Georgia
     
  • NYJ
    48.
    Jahan Dotson
    WR Penn State
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    49.
    Chad Muma
    LB Wyoming
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    69.
    Lecitus Smith
    OG Virginia Tech
     
  • NYJ
    79.
    Daniel Faalele
    OT Minnesota
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    87.
    Alec Pierce
    WR Cincinnati
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    108.
    Mykael Wright
    CB Oregon
     
  • NYJ
    114.
    Jerome Ford
    RB Cincinnati
     
  • NYJ
    117.
    Channing Tindall
    LB Georgia
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    145.
    Charlie Kolar
    TE Iowa State
     
  • NYJ
    162.
    Jerrion Ealy
    RB Mississippi
     
  • 2023 LAC 2nd
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
  • NYJ
    15.
    Treylon Burks
    WR Arkansas
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    16.
    Tyler Linderbaum
    OC Iowa
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    22.
    Trevor Penning
    OT Northern Iowa
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    35.
    Cameron Thomas
    EDGE San Diego State
     
  • NYJ
    38.
    Zion Johnson
    OG Boston College
     
  • NYJ
    60.
    Trey McBride
    TE Colorado State
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    108.
    Darrian Beavers
    LB Cincinnati
     
  • NYJ
    126.
    Alontae Taylor
    CB Tennessee
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    135.
    Christian Watson
    WR North Dakota State
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    142.
    Calvin Austin III
    WR Memphis
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    145.
    Cole Turner
    TE Nevada
     
  • NYJ
    162.
    Jerrion Ealy
    RB Mississippi
     
  • NYJ
    203.
    Jequez Ezzard
    WR Sam Houston State
    trade icon
  • 2023 LV 2nd
  • 2023 LV 5th
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/21/2022 at 11:43 PM, jetstream23 said:
pfn-logo-black
  • NYJ
    13.
    Derek Stingley Jr.
    CB LSU
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    14.
    David Ojabo
    EDGE Michigan
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    35.
    Nicholas Petit-Frere
    OT Ohio State
     
  • NYJ
    38.
    Christian Harris
    LB Alabama
     
  • NYJ
    45.
    Trey McBride
    TE Colorado State
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    49.
    George Pickens
    WR Georgia
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    108.
    Jeremy Ruckert
    TE Ohio State
     
  • NYJ
    114.
    Cam Taylor-Britt
    CB Nebraska
     
  • NYJ
    162.
    Quentin Lake
    S UCLA
     
  • 2023 CLE 3rd
  • 2023 NO 3rd
  • 2023 MIN 4th

Replace Stingly with the best WR available and I'm in, nice work on this.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, jetsons said:
 
  • NYJ
    15.
    Treylon Burks
    WR Arkansas
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    16.
    Tyler Linderbaum
    OC Iowa
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    22.
    Trevor Penning
    OT Northern Iowa
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    35.
    Cameron Thomas
    EDGE San Diego State
     
  • NYJ
    38.
    Zion Johnson
    OG Boston College
     
  • NYJ
    60.
    Trey McBride
    TE Colorado State
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    108.
    Darrian Beavers
    LB Cincinnati
     
  • NYJ
    126.
    Alontae Taylor
    CB Tennessee
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    135.
    Christian Watson
    WR North Dakota State
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    142.
    Calvin Austin III
    WR Memphis
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    145.
    Cole Turner
    TE Nevada
     
  • NYJ
    162.
    Jerrion Ealy
    RB Mississippi
     
  • NYJ
    203.
    Jequez Ezzard
    WR Sam Houston State
    trade icon
  • 2023 LV 2nd
  • 2023 LV 5th

Really like how you are thinking, but we have to have a LBer in there.

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share




×
×
  • Create New...