Show Your Mock 2022 (All JN Mock Drafts Merged)

Jimmy 2 Times

59 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

Would be a fantastic draft but Burks is really really unlikely to be there at 27 unless he runs like a 4.8 and then we wouldn't pick him either. Lover Ruckart but not sure he lasts to 69 either. 

Agreed. I tried to trade with some teams earlier but no luck with just a second on that particular mock. 

On 1/31/2022 at 9:07 PM, Doggin94it said:

Again, this would just be a silly good draft. Ekwonu to finish the line and hedge against Becton/Fant not progressing or re-signing, Lloyd and Asomoah to revamp the LB room, Joseph at safety, Johnson at Edge, Burks, McBride, Ruckert and Cook for the skill positions and Weatherford as a wildcard defender. Oh, and Seattle's 2023 1st round pick. 

image.thumb.png.c2c49a1490f6100bbc41e6e60d5d43bd.png

dude i dont know what more unrealistic. the 2 crazy completely lopsided trades or burks / johnson being around at 38/45 lol

On 1/21/2022 at 11:35 AM, PepPep said:

Hate to harp on it but this should really go in the draft forum. 

Having said that. Here's mine. 

1a. Ekwonu- Apparently this guy is going top 5? So the Jets can't wait until the Seattle pick to take him. 

1b. Linderbaum- Yup. O-line rebuilt. Happy now? The Jets now have depth, versatility and roster flexibility. They don't have to resign Moses or even extend Fant if they don't want to. They can even cut/trade McGovern to free up cap (not that I am suggesting that).  

2a. McBride- Destined to go to the Jets at 35. Until he goes in the bottom of Rd. 1 on draft day. For now, I believe in destiny.  

2b. Kenneth Walker III- That's right, no WR in the first two rounds. Thats right, I took a RB early. Walker is an explosive playmaker and reminds me of Kamara. I'm not passing on this kind of talent. 

3. Alec Pierce- Taking a flier on a WR prospect I absolutely love. Deep threat, big target, great hands, hard worker, can go across the middle. May not be the most explosive or have elite straight line speed but I love his footwork. He's kind of a perfect 'X' to play across from Davis.  

Have to be honest that I kind of like this.  I guess if Thibs falls to us then we probably should take him.  But more than likely both Hutch and Thibs are gone and we need to get value at #4.  I get the feeling that Ekwonu is going to be highly sought after.  For that 2nd pick, maybe we'd be taking Linderbaum too early but as long as he lives up to expectation then nobody will care.  At that point, we'll hopefully have an absolutely dominant OL and that should make the rest of the offense work much more smoothly.  We definitely need a TE and McBride is supposedly the #1 TE so I'm good with that.  No sure about Walker but if he's that good then let's go for it.  We can grab a WR in FA.

I would 

On 1/21/2022 at 11:35 AM, PepPep said:

Hate to harp on it but this should really go in the draft forum. 

Having said that. Here's mine. 

1a. Ekwonu- Apparently this guy is going top 5? So the Jets can't wait until the Seattle pick to take him. 

1b. Linderbaum- Yup. O-line rebuilt. Happy now? The Jets now have depth, versatility and roster flexibility. They don't have to resign Moses or even extend Fant if they don't want to. They can even cut/trade McGovern to free up cap (not that I am suggesting that).  

2a. McBride- Destined to go to the Jets at 35. Until he goes in the bottom of Rd. 1 on draft day. For now, I believe in destiny.  

2b. Kenneth Walker III- That's right, no WR in the first two rounds. Thats right, I took a RB early. Walker is an explosive playmaker and reminds me of Kamara. I'm not passing on this kind of talent. 

3. Alec Pierce- Taking a flier on a WR prospect I absolutely love. Deep threat, big target, great hands, hard worker, can go across the middle. May not be the most explosive or have elite straight line speed but I love his footwork. He's kind of a perfect 'X' to play across from Davis.  

I would rather draft Zion Johnson in the 2nd than Linderbaum. A sub 300 OL is just going to get overpowered in the NFL.

On 1/31/2022 at 9:07 PM, Doggin94it said:

Again, this would just be a silly good draft. Ekwonu to finish the line and hedge against Becton/Fant not progressing or re-signing, Lloyd and Asomoah to revamp the LB room, Joseph at safety, Johnson at Edge, Burks, McBride, Ruckert and Cook for the skill positions and Weatherford as a wildcard defender. Oh, and Seattle's 2023 1st round pick. 

image.thumb.png.c2c49a1490f6100bbc41e6e60d5d43bd.png

Every time I do the PFF simulator and trade down 2/3 times I come away with something like this - its ridiculous, would be an amazing draft.

If there is any way to move out of 4 that would be fantastic.  Picking up an extra 2 picks in the top 60 of this draft could easily produce starters as positions we need.

• Upvote 2

After watching the Reese's Senior Bowl practices... the Jets NEED some Nasties on this team.

• NYJ
    Aidan Hutchinson
    EDGE Michigan

• NYJ
    Trevor Penning
    OT Northern Iowa
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    Zion Johnson
    OG Boston College

• NYJ
    Jahan Dotson
    WR Penn State
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    Trey McBride
    TE Colorado State
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    Jalen Pitre
    S Baylor

• NYJ
    Mykael Wright
    CB Oregon
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    Channing Tindall
    LB Georgia

• NYJ
    Christian Watson
    WR North Dakota State

• NYJ
    Cole Turner
    TE Nevada

Needed an edge (although Beavers has played edge before) but otherwise... WoW!!! 😉

• NYJ
    Tyler Linderbaum
    OC Iowa
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    Trevor Penning
    OT Northern Iowa
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    Kenyon Green
    OG Texas A&M

• NYJ
    Treylon Burks
    WR Arkansas

• NYJ
    Jahan Dotson
    WR Penn State
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    Trey McBride
    TE Colorado State
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    Chad Muma
    LB Wyoming
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    Jalen Pitre
    S Baylor

• NYJ
    Darrian Beavers
    LB Cincinnati
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    Mario Goodrich
    CB Clemson

• NYJ
    Christian Watson
    WR North Dakota State

• NYJ
    Leo Chenal
    LB Wisconsin

• NYJ
    Tyler Badie
    RB Missouri

• 2023 CAR 2nd
  • 2023 BAL 2nd
  • 2023 LV 4th
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jetsons said:

Needed an edge but otherwise... WoW!!! 😉

• NYJ
    Tyler Linderbaum
    OC Iowa
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    Trevor Penning
    OT Northern Iowa
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    Kenyon Green
    OG Texas A&M

• NYJ
    Treylon Burks
    WR Arkansas

• NYJ
    Jahan Dotson
    WR Penn State
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    Trey McBride
    TE Colorado State
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    Chad Muma
    LB Wyoming
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    Jalen Pitre
    S Baylor

• NYJ
    Darrian Beavers
    LB Cincinnati
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    Mario Goodrich
    CB Clemson

• NYJ
    Christian Watson
    WR North Dakota State

• NYJ
    Leo Chenal
    LB Wisconsin

• NYJ
    Tyler Badie
    RB Missouri

• 2023 CAR 2nd
  • 2023 BAL 2nd
  • 2023 LV 4th

Kenyon Green at 35 would be a steal and a half. 

• Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, jetsons said:

That & Burks at 38... those were the main reason for the... "WoW" 🙂

1 hour ago, jetsons said:

That & Burks at 38... those were the main reason for the... "WoW" 🙂

That would be some crazy good value lol 

My no trade back draft.   I think LBs need speed for this system and there’s not many in this draft who have it.  Marcus Jones can take over return duties is Brax gets paid like a real WR elsewhere  

AAECB86F-511E-4CBB-BCAC-B163FCFCA4E4.jpeg

• Sympathy 1

• NYJ
    Ikem Ekwonu
    OT North Carolina State

• NYJ
    Garrett Wilson
    WR Ohio State
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    Devin Lloyd
    LB Utah
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    Jaquan Brisker
    S Penn State

• NYJ
    Zion Johnson
    OG Boston College

• NYJ
    Trey McBride
    TE Colorado State

• NYJ
    Darrian Beavers
    LB Cincinnati

• NYJ
    Christian Watson
    WR North Dakota State
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    Cole Turner
    TE Nevada

• NYJ
    Leo Chenal
    LB Wisconsin

• NYJ
    Tyler Badie
    RB Missouri
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    Jequez Ezzard
    WR Sam Houston State
    trade icon
  • Upvote 1

On 2/2/2022 at 11:45 AM, GangGreen Machine said:

I have been interested in some folks talking about not trading back with picks #4 and #10, but actually trading back in to the later half of the 1st if there is a guy the Jets love still around. Here is my preferred mock if that were to happen. Thoughts? Obviously mock draft simulators can be deceiving but this would solidify both sides of the ball with starting roles that need to be filled. 

#4 - OT Ikem Ekwono

#10 - EDGE Jermaine Johnson II

#27 - WR Treylon Burks (Trade with Bucs for #35 and 2023 2nd) 

#38 - LB Christian Harris

#69 - TE Jeremy Ruckart

#108 - S Smoke Monday

#114 - RB Brian Robinson Jr. or Best RB Fit Available

People are going to come hard on you on one side of this or the other but in all seriousness its going to come down to who is available in the draft and what the Jets do in FA. 

If the Jets are able to sign a legit starting WR in FA, why in the world would they give up assets to move up for Burks? Maybe the Jets go big after a G in FA and one of the top Edge defenders falls to them at 4 (Thib/Hutch)...10 is the perfect spot for an impact WR. Would I want them to still trade up after that? Well...for who? 

• Sympathy 1

11 hours ago, PepPep said:

People are going to come hard on you on one side of this or the other but in all seriousness its going to come down to who is available in the draft and what the Jets do in FA. 

If the Jets are able to sign a legit starting WR in FA, why in the world would they give up assets to move up for Burks? Maybe the Jets go big after a G in FA and one of the top Edge defenders falls to them at 4 (Thib/Hutch)...10 is the perfect spot for an impact WR. Would I want them to still trade up after that? Well...for who? 

I guess I agree….🤷🏻‍♂️? I don’t think they would trade up if they signed a legit starting WR in FA. By all means, come at me hard with criticisms in that scenario. But, that’s a totally different hypothetical conversation that throws this mock off a different course. 

FA signings aside, this is where I’d like to see them go.

If you’re twisting my arm and asking my reasoning as to why this mock would look like this after FA signings maybe they do this if they go after a Saftey, a depth O lineman and a linebacker. I don’t want to give big money to any WR this year. 

• Upvote 1

Post senior bowl edition.  Just tried to move back, garner more picks and fix certain spots when appropriate.  Took into account things ive heard, read, and then guys from the senior bowl.  Also set the team up for a nice next year with 2 additional 2nd round picks

1109766243_ScreenShot2022-02-07at10_20_39AM.png.940822eb0c94b7cb1a2f689c2b600779.png797406715_ScreenShot2022-02-07at10_20_49AM.png.2b73af3ed6e214fe71785b902598b472.png594526755_ScreenShot2022-02-07at10_21_00AM.png.95b9b0bae879141cbe80f23019c3f8f6.png

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

3 minutes ago, Chrebetfan80 said:

Post senior bowl edition.  Just tried to move back, garner more picks and fix certain spots when appropriate.  Took into account things ive heard, read, and then guys from the senior bowl.  Also set the team up for a nice next year with 2 additional 2nd round picks

1109766243_ScreenShot2022-02-07at10_20_39AM.png.940822eb0c94b7cb1a2f689c2b600779.png797406715_ScreenShot2022-02-07at10_20_49AM.png.2b73af3ed6e214fe71785b902598b472.png594526755_ScreenShot2022-02-07at10_21_00AM.png.95b9b0bae879141cbe80f23019c3f8f6.png

Nice work. One question, one comment.  Was London the 1st WR off the board?  I am with on the DT pick. Absolutely think we are taking one.

2 hours ago, section314 said:

Nice work. One question, one comment.  Was London the 1st WR off the board?  I am with on the DT pick. Absolutely think we are taking one.

I believe Garret Wilson was first off the board in this mock. I forget though. 

I think he fits what we do to a T and on top of that having him at the senior bowl gave the coaches a really good idea about who he is.  Just seemed likely there. 

12 hours ago, GangGreen Machine said:

I guess I agree….🤷🏻‍♂️? I don’t think they would trade up if they signed a legit starting WR in FA. By all means, come at me hard with criticisms in that scenario. But, that’s a totally different hypothetical conversation that throws this mock off a different course. 

FA signings aside, this is where I’d like to see them go.

If you’re twisting my arm and asking my reasoning as to why this mock would look like this after FA signings maybe they do this if they go after a Saftey, a depth O lineman and a linebacker. I don’t want to give big money to any WR this year. 

I mean, the DREAM scenario, IMO, and this is without really knowing how FA will turn out...is that Thib/Hutch falls to 4 and Ekwonu falls to 10. Then a guy like Burks or London falls to the twenties. THEN trading up for a WR might make sense. Again, this is not knowing how FA turns out. 

This way, you can focus on LB, S, and TE in FA and the rest of the draft and feel pretty good about the team going forward. 

Here is a nice LOL mock I just did:  (I think to me it shows the value of the middle part of the draft.)

15 - Ikem Ekwonu - OT

18 - Treylon Burks - WR

38 - Jermaine Johnson - DE

42 - Perrion Winfrey - DT

45 - Zion Johnson - OG

51 - Isiah Likely - TE

69 - Jalen Pitre - S

77 - Boye Mafe - DE

83 - Alec Lindstrom - OC

105 - Jeremy Ruckert - TE

110 - James Cook - RB

114 - Terrel Bernard - LB

145 - Kerby Joseph  - S

151 - Tyreke Smith  - DE

2023 additional draft picks:

Carolina - 2nd

Baltimore - 2nd

Carolina - 3rd

Philadelphia - 4th

New Orleans  - 6th

• Sympathy 1

Sign Davante Adams, Moses & Berrios

02072022mock.png.5ee8eb434060e564d9fb81f3145f6b9b.png

Trade Details

NO

Received:

• Pick 4 - Garrett Wilson
NYJ

Received:

• Pick 18
  • Pick 49
  • 2023 NO 2nd
  • 2023 NO 3rd
  • 2023 NO 4th

Trade Details

PHI

Received:

• Pick 10 - Kyle Hamilton
  • Pick 114 - Cade Otton
NYJ

Received:

• Pick 15
  • Pick 51

Trade Details

BAL

Received:

• Pick 61 - Derion Kendrick
SF

Received:

• Pick 76
  • Pick 107
SF

Received:

• Pick 69 - Ed Ingram
NYJ

Received:

• Pick 76
  • 2023 SF 4th

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Beerfish said:

Here is a nice LOL mock I just did:  (I think to me it shows the value of the middle part of the draft.)

15 - Ikem Ekwonu - OT

18 - Treylon Burks - WR

38 - Jermaine Johnson - DE

42 - Perrion Winfrey - DT

45 - Zion Johnson - OG

51 - Isiah Likely - TE

69 - Jalen Pitre - S

77 - Boye Mafe - DE

83 - Alec Lindstrom - OC

105 - Jeremy Ruckert - TE

110 - James Cook - RB

114 - Terrel Bernard - LB

145 - Kerby Joseph  - S

151 - Tyreke Smith  - DE

2023 additional draft picks:

Carolina - 2nd

Baltimore - 2nd

Carolina - 3rd

Philadelphia - 4th

New Orleans  - 6th

That shows how much things change.   There is no way Jermaine Johnson II is on the board in the 2nd round, right?

Maybe the talk about him will fade.  Combine is coming soon!  (I think he will test really well though lol)

• Upvote 1

Is Devon Lloyd fast enough for this system?  If so, he’s a better pick than Dean.  The announcers raved about him in games I watched and he made a couple plays, but Lloyd seemed overhyped to me at the time.

*I underrate Utah players almost every time for full disclosure lol 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Sign Davante Adams, Moses & Berrios

02072022mock.png.5ee8eb434060e564d9fb81f3145f6b9b.png

Trade Details

NO

Received:

• Pick 4 - Garrett Wilson
NYJ

Received:

• Pick 18
  • Pick 49
  • 2023 NO 2nd
  • 2023 NO 3rd
  • 2023 NO 4th

Trade Details

PHI

Received:

• Pick 10 - Kyle Hamilton
  • Pick 114 - Cade Otton
NYJ

Received:

• Pick 15
  • Pick 51

Trade Details

BAL

Received:

• Pick 61 - Derion Kendrick
SF

Received:

• Pick 76
  • Pick 107
SF

Received:

• Pick 69 - Ed Ingram
NYJ

Received:

• Pick 76
  • 2023 SF 4th

Berrios is rumored to be looking for $9 mil.... sorry man just can't. that's almost Corey Davis money and with a WR core of 

Adams, Moore, Davis, Berrios thats gonna be $50 to $60 mil in cap and while I like Berios at around $4-5 mil I don't know I could stomach $9mil

still will need 2 more guys, will have to be cheap guys. 

TRADE

Jets trade pick 4 to the Vikings for 12 and Danielle Hunter 

Cuts 

Ryan Griffin +$3.2

Perine +$1

Cashman +$1

Rankins +$5.5

GVR  +$3.5

Re-signings 

Feeney $3

Coleman $1.5

White $2.5

Pienero $1

Phillips $1

FA Signings

Andrew Norwell (30 G Jaguars) $8

David Njoku ( 25 TE Brown’s) $6.9

DJ Jones (26 DT 49ers) $4

Draft

1a Treylon Burks WR

1b Devin Lloyd LB

2a Jaquan Brisker S

2b Kyler Gordon CB

3 Wandale Robinson WR

4a Jeremy Ruckert TE

4b Dylan Parham IOL

5a Max Mitchell OT

5b Tyler Badie RB 

Roster

Offense

Qb Wilson, White

RB Carter, Badie, Coleman 

WR Davis, Moore, Burks, Robinson, Mims

TE Njoku, Ruckert

T Becton, Fant, Mitchell, Edoga

G AVT, Norwell, Feeney

C McGovern, Parham 

Defense 

Edge Lawson, Hunter, Phillips, Huff

DT Williams, JFM, Jones, Marshall 

LB Williams, Mosley, Lloyd, Sherwood, Nas

CB Hall, Gordon, Carter, Echols, Guidry

S Brisker, Davis, Pinnock

K Pienero/kicker competition 

P Mann

Big thing is the hunter trade. Why would the Vikings do it? They are strapped for cash and might want to take Willis or another qb to replace cousins. Couldn’t go crazy in FA post trade. Norwell has been rock steady, but Is getting older. Solid stop gap. Njoku is a very athletic TE who hasn’t lived up to his enormous potential yet. DJ Jones solid DT for the 9ers who’s good at stopping the run. 

Burks will have time to polish his game in year 1 with Davis still on the roster. Lloyd has all the makings to be a fantastic lb in this scheme, Brisker is a fantastic safety prospect who can play all over the field. Gordon screams Saleh/JD type of CB. Very athletic, tackles well, and has tons of potential. I forced Wandale in here because he’s just so damn fun to watch and will be a YAC and gadget monster. Imagine trying to cover Moore, Burks, Davis, Njoku, Ruckert, AND Robinson (1 less at the same time, but still), Ruckert is a fantastic blocker which this scheme loves and has upside as a receiver. Parham played very well in the sr bowl week and should be the starting center or guard after next year. Mitchell came in a bit light at the sr bowl which might drop him in the draft, but he fits the scheme very well but needs time to develop. I like a few of the rbs in this range, but Badie seems to fit the wide zone the best. He’s quick, somewhat elusive, and great at catching out of the backfield. 

What do you guys think? 

2 hours ago, Stark said:

Berrios is rumored to be looking for $9 mil.... sorry man just can't. that's almost Corey Davis money and with a WR core of 

Adams, Moore, Davis, Berrios thats gonna be $50 to $60 mil in cap and while I like Berios at around $4-5 mil I don't know I could stomach $9mil

still will need 2 more guys, will have to be cheap guys. 

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/positional/wide-receiver/

Highest cap spend on WR in the league is $42.5M.  NYG if you can believe it.  Not getting great value for their dollar, are they?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.