Show Your Mock 2022 (All JN Mock Drafts Merged)

477BE942-1ACD-4CF4-AD4D-0BDFA009EBDC.thumb.jpeg.443857e46221b447e764cf486003b1e8.jpegB98DC266-BC0E-4FC9-8F41-AFE72D547D26.thumb.jpeg.c6b6526c1202c7ac99eb3cbc55a1a5a7.jpeg6D48C81A-9978-4331-8F9F-CDAF646D5A65.thumb.jpeg.184b6aa33bf25b03fe4610123974627b.jpegF5071E35-86F8-44C0-9F78-F4A55A06A6A1.thumb.jpeg.ac7a15952afccaa7eda70536649f3f6a.jpeg

few trade backs. Hutch, Thibs, Ekwonu went first 3 so I traded back to 13.. moved back from 10 to top of 2nd round and based on availability of players I made some small moves back and built up some draft capital for next draft  

not sure how I feel about it but here it is

• Upvote 1

mea.thumb.jpg.7f099ed808f1b8ecefb2eb510837c55b.jpg

another interesting start. Hutch, Sauce and Hutch available at 4. traded back with Carolina and then at 10 traded back with Chargers for a 1 next year. I only moved back if there was a group of players I would be ok with taking. realistic? prob not. but I don't mind this at all.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

no, why do you say that?

I know I took injured guys when I've been preaching clean injury histories. Seeing the draft a lot differently after FA.

pretty much exactly that reason. Wilson at 4 and then Williams and Ojabo (injured) ojabo prob doesn't play until 2023 and Williams to me is risky even if healthy. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Stark said:

pretty much exactly that reason. Wilson at 4 and then Williams and Ojabo (injured) ojabo prob doesn't play until 2023 and Williams to me is risky even if healthy. 

If we aren't adding a beast WR via trade I want 2 WR's in this draft. I justify Williams by taking Wilson too, since he can play immediately. Ojabo was honestly more of a oh crap I missed out on all the top edge rushers pick, but then Thomas was there in the 3rd so it ended up by luck a similar situation as the WR one I already explained.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Stark said:

another interesting start. Hutch, Sauce and Hutch available at 4. traded back with Carolina and then at 10 traded back with Chargers for a 1 next year. I only moved back if there was a group of players I would be ok with taking. realistic? prob not. but I don't mind this at all.

Why a guard at 20? 

We drafted a LG in the 1st last year, and just signed a RG in free agency.

1 hour ago, Stark said:

I like this as well, balance and stockpiling for 2023.

Ladies and Gentleman, 

I'd like to present to you my post FA mock draft.  Yes, I realize we can still sign players but at this point, nothing would impact how I feel they should address the draft.  What you see below is flawless.  It's the best draft I've put together and quite frankly, should have me lining up interviews for GM and/or at least, a draft consultant.  I'm an utter genius.  There are no trades here, this is staying put and creating deep talent.  I would like to preface before I share that this is my ideal draft, not what I predict the Jets to do.  In fact, I passed on a player I'm sure the Jets would take at 10 for my preferred prospect.  So with that, I give you, the mock that saves the NY Jets:

• NYJ
    Ahmad Gardner
    CB Cincinnati

• NYJ
    Jermaine Johnson
    EDGE Florida State

• NYJ
    Jahan Dotson
    WR Penn State

• NYJ
    Trey McBride
    TE Colorado State

• NYJ
    Phidarian Mathis
    DT Alabama

• NYJ
    Wan'Dale Robinson
    WR Kentucky

• NYJ
    Darrian Beavers
    LB Cincinnati

• NYJ
    Tyler Goodson
    RB Iowa

• NYJ
    James Empey
    OC BYU
  • Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, chirorob said:

Why a guard at 20? 

We drafted a LG in the 1st last year, and just signed a RG in free agency.

he worked as Center at senior bowl as well as guard. JD likes position flexibility and he could be in position to be a starting center, in emergency could play guard as well

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

If we aren't adding a beast WR via trade I want 2 WR's in this draft. I justify Williams by taking Wilson too, since he can play immediately. Ojabo was honestly more of a oh crap I missed out on all the top edge rushers pick, but then Thomas was there in the 3rd so it ended up by luck a similar situation as the WR one I already explained.

so how about Wilson and Olave, if you didn't go Wilson / London or Burks. if we going with short faster/quick guys think Olave at least being able to be on the field could be better, and I think id take him over Williams anyway. 

I guess if we were to go WRs with both id like London or Burks paired with Wilson to give us some different skillsets at WR. but I see what you were doing

43 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Ladies and Gentleman, 

I'd like to present to you my post FA mock draft.  Yes, I realize we can still sign players but at this point, nothing would impact how I feel they should address the draft.  What you see below is flawless.  It's the best draft I've put together and quite frankly, should have me lining up interviews for GM and/or at least, a draft consultant.  I'm an utter genius.  There are no trades here, this is staying put and creating deep talent.  I would like to preface before I share that this is my ideal draft, not what I predict the Jets to do.  In fact, I passed on a player I'm sure the Jets would take at 10 for my preferred prospect.  So with that, I give you, the mock that saves the NY Jets:

• NYJ
    Ahmad Gardner
    CB Cincinnati

• NYJ
    Jermaine Johnson
    EDGE Florida State

• NYJ
    Jahan Dotson
    WR Penn State

• NYJ
    Trey McBride
    TE Colorado State

• NYJ
    Phidarian Mathis
    DT Alabama

• NYJ
    Wan'Dale Robinson
    WR Kentucky

• NYJ
    Darrian Beavers
    LB Cincinnati

• NYJ
    Tyler Goodson
    RB Iowa

• NYJ
    James Empey
    OC BYU

tumblr_mwhqg95CiR1qjpqono1_400.gif.3abfcacf35f2f5fb4940125fe1ad4fd4.gif

• Haha 1

4: R1 P4 EDGE Kayvon Thibodeaux - Oregon
10: R1 P10 WR Garrett Wilson - Ohio State
35: R2 P3 C Tyler Linderbaum - Iowa
38: R2 P6 G Zion Johnson - Boston College
69: R3 P5 TE Jeremy Ruckert - Ohio State
111: R4 P6 EDGE David Ojabo - Michigan
117: R4 P12 RB James Cook - Georgia
146: R5 P3 LB Damone Clark - LSU
163: R5 P20 RB Zamir White - Georgia
  • Upvote 1

I really like the way this draft fell.

Thib falls to the Jets and with a healthy Lawson gives the Jets a fearsome pass rush.

Serious upgrades at WR with the Jets 2023 starting receiving corps projected as Moore, Burkes and Mecthie and Wydermyer waiting to take over as starting TE. The O line would truly be fierce with Fant, AVT, Linderbaum, Tomlinson and Becton shoulder to shoulder. Muma slides in as a starter from day 1, Cook joins the RB rotation, speedster Cross rounds out the secondary, Mays adds versatility and depth to the O line, and Ogbonnia gives us a big bodied run stuffing DT to develop into a rotational player.

• NYJ
    Kayvon Thibodeaux
    EDGE Oregon

• NYJ
    Tyler Linderbaum
    OC Iowa
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    Treylon Burks
    WR Arkansas

• NYJ
    Chad Muma
    LB Wyoming

• NYJ
    John Metchie III
    WR Alabama
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    Jalen Wydermyer
    TE Texas A&M

• NYJ
    James Cook
    RB Georgia

• NYJ
    Nick Cross
    S Maryland

• NYJ
    Cade Mays
    OG Tennessee

• NYJ
    Otito Ogbonnia
    DT UCLA

Trade Details

HOU

Received:

• Pick 10 - George Karlaftis
    NYJ

Received:

• Pick 13
    • Pick 68

3 hours ago, NYDreamer said:
4: R1 P4 EDGE Kayvon Thibodeaux - Oregon
10: R1 P10 WR Garrett Wilson - Ohio State
35: R2 P3 C Tyler Linderbaum - Iowa
38: R2 P6 G Zion Johnson - Boston College
69: R3 P5 TE Jeremy Ruckert - Ohio State
111: R4 P6 EDGE David Ojabo - Michigan
117: R4 P12 RB James Cook - Georgia
146: R5 P3 LB Damone Clark - LSU
163: R5 P20 RB Zamir White - Georgia

Nice draft.

Ikem Ekwonu

OT North Carolina State

Travon Walker

EDGE Georgia

Jaquan Brisker

S Penn State

Devonte Wyatt

DT Georgia

Lecitus Smith

OG Virginia Tech

James Cook

RB Georgia

Channing Tindall

LB Georgia

Wan'Dale Robinson

WR Kentucky

Jamaree Salyer

OG Georgia

D'Marco Jackson

LB Appalachian State

8 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I really think we're looking at Garret Wilson at 4 at this point. Would love to see us grab 2 WR's and 2 edge players in this draft. Something like this. 

32622mock.png.72dfc82cc71217b29eef55cb0027a4a1.png

I can’t see jd taking Wilson or any wr at 4. I think 10 is likely IF only his top WR is there. 

2 hours ago, nycdan said:

This one fell nicely IMO.  I took the best offered trade down a few times if they looked reasonable.  If this doesn't fix our offense, I give up...

image.png

i dont know if you heard but we had the worst defense in history last year. i dont think Thibs and a 3rd rd DT will do it.

though i do like the picks. 

3 hours ago, doitny said:

i dont know if you heard but we had the worst defense in history last year. i dont think Thibs and a 3rd rd DT will do it.

though i do like the picks. 

Fair point.  Thibs, Hall, Lawson, Reed, Whitehead = 5 replacement starters.  Not quite enough.  I'd love one more solid LB and one more Safety but I don't think anyone else I could have drafted would have replaced a starter in any case.  Just that at each pick, there seemed to be better value on Offense in this go around.  Hall may have been the luxury pick that could have been a defender but I just love the thought of a Jonathan Taylor type RB.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

you may be right - I guess we'll find out soon enough

Yes. This draft is going to be interesting because in simulator I have started moving back and getting more picks in the 20-50 ranges and I am liking those a lot. Feel like this is a weak top 10 group. 

let’s keep pumping out those sims. I do like seeing different scenarios and names pop up

• Upvote 1

I tried to take it more seriously this time.  Traded back on 1.04 for 29, 30, 50.  Honestly, I kind of like these picks.  On offense, we'd add Jameson Williams to be our #1 WR but we'd also add another burner in Wan'Dale Robinson.  Dulcich would help the passing game and James Cook would be another RB for the rotation.  Raimann would help our OL.

On defense, we'd add an Edge plus 2 DT and a LB.  Plus a S in Smoke Monday (though not sure if he's really a solution)

image.png.8744351d74fa4c8902b4b1ce73c8a6d4.png

May not be popular with you all, but I like this draft. Hits on needs in a practical manner, IMO.

Jordan Davis
    DT Georgia

• NYJ
    George Karlaftis
    EDGE Purdue
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    Devin Lloyd
    LB Utah
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    Tyler Linderbaum
    OC Iowa

• NYJ
    Jahan Dotson
    WR Penn State

• NYJ
    Trey McBride
    TE Colorado State
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    Kyler Gordon
    CB Washington

• NYJ
    Wan'Dale Robinson
    WR Kentucky

• NYJ
    James Cook
    RB Georgia

• NYJ
    Rasheed Walker
    OT Penn State

• NYJ
    Smoke Monday
    S Auburn

pfn-logo-results-420x50-black.png
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

May not be popular with you all, but I like this draft. Hits on needs in a practical manner, IMO.

Jordan Davis
    DT Georgia

• NYJ
    George Karlaftis
    EDGE Purdue
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    Devin Lloyd
    LB Utah
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    Tyler Linderbaum