Titans WR AJ Brown gets EXTREMELY EMOTIONAL after seeing Elijah Moore get drafted

Full disclosure, I didn’t know much about this kid before Friday. Watching his highlight videos and the little film on him he looks like OBJ to me. The dude has an incredible knack for getting open. Very twitchy and explosive. I think we’re gonna be very happy with this pick 

1 minute ago, Web72 said:

Full disclosure, I didn’t know much about this kid before Friday. Watching his highlight videos and the little film on him he looks like OBJ to me. The dude has an incredible knack for getting open. Very twitchy and explosive. I think we’re gonna be very happy with this pick 

OBJ? Oh crap!

2 hours ago, Shelbyblue said:

Wow! Just watched it on YouTube to see a very good NFL receiver speak like that about our young WR. Fellas I think we got a real one!

Are you trying to keep this between you and AJ?

4 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

OBJ? Oh crap!

Lol. I remember watching him as a rookie and seeing the way he could create separation with a little head fake or be slippery enough to take a 7 yd slant to the house. 

Hopefully none of the bad stuff 😂

• Upvote 1
10 minutes ago, Web72 said:

I thought Brandin Cooks.