Ok, here is your 1st look at the Jets 2021 Opening Day 53 Man Roster

6 hours ago, The Troll said:

I seem to be in the minority, but I absolutely want to keep Crowder. We saw what happened last year when the WR depth was compromised. This young QB needs to be given every possible chance to succeed. Taking away the best weapon on the team the last two years is not a great idea, even if we think we drafted his replacement.

Yes I’m with you on that especially since money really isn’t an issue this year anyway and we can still release him next year. 

like i said - putting them both out there at the same time can be a real asset and frustrate defenses 

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

CHANCE TO MAKE THE JETS 2021 OPENING DAY 53 MAN ROSTER  BOLD GREEN - Total Lock to Make the Team GREEN - Likely to Make the Team PURPLE - On the Bubble Leaning toward Making the

I also think more of Bless Austin than most.  Kid works out like a maniac and hasn’t been terrible, a 6th rounder coming off major injuries and has had terrible coaching and still hasn’t been a liabil

No way Ty Johnson is on the bubble.  Expect big things from him this season. 

On 5/3/2021 at 1:34 AM, adobolo2 said:

You have GVR as a lock, I think it's 50/50 between him and lewis right now and I have a feeling Joe really likes Lewis.

Also I completely forgot about Josh Doctson, I wonder if he hadn't opted out last year what kind of season he could have had with all the injury's to our WR core.

Has Alex Lewis played at RG a lot before?  I've only really thought of him at LG.

38 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Has Alex Lewis played at RG a lot before?  I've only really thought of him at LG.

Yea predominantly left side, even played left tackel in collage. I'm Just trying to figure out why joe is keeping him around.

I think Michael Carter will look to play the role Shanahan wanted Jerrick McKinnon to play but we never saw it bc of his injury and his other backs couldn’t do what McKinnon does. 

Excited to see LaFleur offense come to life. I hope it’s more Kyle Shanahan than his brother Matt LaFleur’s but both are far and away better than Gase.