PFF Draft Show: Recapping the 2021 NFL Draft (For Every Team- VIDEO)

The issue I have with takes like these is these guys do not have the same information that someone like a Douglas does: for example the Vikings took Darrisaw but he's actually a risky pick because of red flags. Also, someone like a Teven Jenkins (who was mocked to the Jets quite a bit with that 23rd pick) came across as dumb as a box of rocks in his pre-draft interviews. Like these other players are not gold chip standard prospects like AVT; yes, in trading up you lose those draft picks which sucks but in exchange you get the surety of having the most "fool proof" line prospect in the entire class.  They also don't know what information Douglas had from other organisations in terms of draft boards, its absurd to think AVT would have gotten anywhere near the 23rd pick for the reasons above. If there were no positional value across the O Line AVT would have been the very first lineman picked in the draft overall, obviously as it is tackles are valued higher than projected-guards like AVT. 

33 minutes ago, PLO said:

The issue I have with takes like these is these guys do not have the same information that someone like a Douglas does

More importantly, PFF's business is entertainment. Douglas' business is putting together a football team to win games. 

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, Morrissey said:

I agree with them. Would have stayed at 23 and took darrisaw or Jenkins 

Must of been pissed when they traded a 2nd and 5th to move up to take revis.  

Gave up 2 3rds and got a 4th to get a guy they had ranked high.  Won't matter if he is making the pro bowl every year 

6 minutes ago, jbt said:

Must of been pissed when they traded a 2nd and 5th to move up to take revis.  

Gave up 2 3rds and got a 4th to get a guy they had ranked high.  Won't matter if he is making the pro bowl every year 

You can’t guarantee AVT will be better than darrisaw or Jenkins. 

The thing is, the jets wanted a guard.  How this gets lost in the analysis i don’t understand.  They wanted an interior OL, not a RT and certainly not a LT.  So saying they could have taken Jenkins or darrisaw is like saying they could have taken cox, they are different positions.  

• Upvote 1

I think I'm going to go into hibernation this time next year.   The draft has jumped the shark.   What was once an exciting little feature to the league is now overblown out of proportion nonsense just like every thing that is over sensationalized in the NFL.

I didnt watch this video because I could a flying **** what these morons think but I do have to laugh that I saw some silly article I skimmed over where these ass bags had half the league with an A grade for their draft.  Half the league.

STOOOOPID!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 1