Jump to content

WHI Mafia Sign-ups - Deadline 8PM EST 05/05


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It really is the worst. Imagine if you went for your morning smoothie and they were all out of children's souls and wheat grass. 

"Okay, kids. Throwing a baseball is much like throwing poo. Keep your eyes on your target, rotate your hips, and aim for the face."

This isn't a Jif game.

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

 

FFS this game was created for you, Nolder.  Barry, just send him a role PM please.

Why was it made for me? If anyone wants to make a game for me I have several theme ideas for stuff I'd like to play in. I don't even understand what this is I just see some people saying it's political or something? Probably something I'd rather stay away from tbh.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Nolder said:

Why was it made for me? If anyone wants to make a game for me I have several theme ideas for stuff I'd like to play in. I don't even understand what this is I just see some people saying it's political or something? Probably something I'd rather stay away from tbh.

So I take this as confirmation you were NOT at the White House on January 6?

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Nolder said:

Why was it made for me? If anyone wants to make a game for me I have several theme ideas for stuff I'd like to play in. I don't even understand what this is I just see some people saying it's political or something? Probably something I'd rather stay away from tbh.

I just thought of a good theme. The Russian Sleep Experiment. In fact, that might be the next one I run

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

So I take this as confirmation you were NOT at the White House on January 6?

I've been advised by my lawyer to invoke my 5th amendment right under the Constitution. (kidding)

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

I'm gonna be semi inactive cause work and uni are horrible this month. But if that's acceptable, i'll play.

This. 

  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Drums said:

I just thought of a good theme. The Russian Sleep Experiment. In fact, that might be the next one I run

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

 

6 hours ago, Drums said:

Dont have any spare time right now guys.

Plus, the theme is kinda....  not my thing.

  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jetscode1 said:

Jets are trending up.  I'm lukewarm toward playing but will play.  Love me some Cock mafia.

This isn't a Jif game.

  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/3/2021 at 1:27 PM, JustEndTheSuffering said:

This is a funny topic. I'm in.

After Capitol Riot, Florida man turned in Podium Guy to FBI

The only insurrection in human history where the invaders politely stayed within guide ropes and stopped to take selfies 

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, CTM said:

The only insurrection in human history where the invaders politely stayed within guide ropes and stopped to take selfies 

Well except the one chick that got shot. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

@Pac u in?

Ok. Although I likely can't duplicate the masterpiece from last game.  That was an all timer.

  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Pac said:

Ok. Although I likely can't duplicate the masterpiece from last game.  That was an all timer.

It truly was a performance to behold. Probably the single best Mafia performance I've ever witnessed. Much respect.

 

So, you should go out on a high note and never play again.

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Barry McCockinner changed the title to WHI Mafia Sign-ups - Deadline 8PM EST 05/05
20 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

@Pac u in?

Update:  Pac will be a little late showing up for this game when it begins.  He's going to be busy licking his wounds from the beatdown I'm handing him in the main board Jamal Adams thread.  

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Update:  Pac will be a little late showing up for this game when it begins.  He's going to be busy licking his wounds from the beatdown I'm handing him in the main board Jamal Adams thread.  

No Way Burn GIF by Bad Boys For Life

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Update:  Pac will be a little late showing up for this game when it begins.  He's going to be busy licking his wounds from the beatdown I'm handing him in the main board Jamal Adams thread.  

How is that even still a thing

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...