So this apparently is a thing

46 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

This is a post about Zach Wilson getting cancelled and it doesn’t really cite anyone trying to cancel him. Click bait trying to get conservatives to react to nothing. 

However Zach Wilson was MAGA and used to have a lot more MAGA content on Twitter that was scrubbed. It’s not a big deal, he’s not preaching anything.

No surprising, considering where he is from and who is his family.

16 minutes ago, neckdemon said:

let's just say (assuming this is true) that i do not in any way support who zach supports........but i couldn't care less who he supports politically. i only care how well he plays quarterback......

This.

Zach only needs to care about the opinions of the guys in the locker room, not internet schmucks like us.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, SAR I said:

20FTB_at_Navy_1101.0.jpg

https://www.deseret.com/faith/2020/11/6/21549493/byu-football-the-top-10-team-spreading-a-message-of-healing-in-2020-mormon-lds

Zach's a man of faith and BYU wore these throughout the season.  I think we're good.

SAR I

Eh, my street is lined with church-going folks... I'll stop here. I don't want to derail this glorious thread from what's important...

booty GIF

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mogglez said:

I’m gonna be real for a second here.  

Why?

Lets get this out of the way: I don’t agree with the guy’s political opinion.  At all.  That being said, this is absolutely ridiculous.  Tom Brady had a red hat with a certain phrase on it in his locker, Nick Mangold was a staunch supporter, Brett Favre, Belichick, the list goes on.  95% of people don’t give a flying you-know-what about personal politics and if there is anyone who doesn’t believe that are a significant number of conservatives in the NFL, I have a bridge to sell them.  These are liked tweets.  Nothing more.  We wouldn’t even be talking about this if some jerkoff didn’t have his panties in a twist over other people holding a different political opinion than him didn’t dedicate his life to looking up Twitter likes to “expose” people.  That is absolutely pathetic.

Stop being real and making sense.

More butts.

Booty Shake GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

• Haha 3