Flight 2021 Series

KRL

16 minutes ago, SAR I said:

They're certainly acting like a 10-7 team.  Can't wait to see it on the field.

SAR I

I’m getting more of a 9-8 vibe. I just don’t see the intensity popping from Saleh’s eyes enough. He comes off a little like a camp counselor. 

I have to believe we will be the front runner for hard knocks next season. Can't be it this year because we have a new HC, but with the amount of draft picks, I imagine as long as Wilson looks strong, HBO will want to come here

43 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I’m getting more of a 9-8 vibe. I just don’t see the intensity popping from Saleh’s eyes enough. He comes off a little like a camp counselor. 

Can we keep referring to the record in 16-game terms?  This counting to 17 thing is a real mind bender.  Like if we say 8-8 people will still know what we're trying to say, right?

SAR I

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, SAR I said:

Can we keep referring to the record in 16-game terms?  This counting to 17 thing is a real mind bender.  Like if we say 8-8 people will still know what we're trying to say, right?

SAR I

This team will never be .500 again.... ever.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

Come on... I really don't want to get excited for this team.

1196548054-850x560.jpeg

The moment the clock struck 0:00 and Adam Gase got his 7th win.

If Saleh can't top that, we've got bigger problems than excitement.  8 or 9 wins is guaranteed.  Embrace it.

SAR I

3 hours ago, JXN_JET said:

I have to believe we will be the front runner for hard knocks next season. Can't be it this year because we have a new HC, but with the amount of draft picks, I imagine as long as Wilson looks strong, HBO will want to come here

They cannot force us but I think we could still do it voluntarily. 

This looks great. Seems like they are even going to show some things from Saleh's interviews to be our head coach.

I really want to be "prove it to me" with Saleh after Bowles and Gase disasters but Saleh is infectious and seems to be a true CEO type head coach as opposed to the glorified "I will still call the plays" type of glorified coordinator we have had in the past.

After FA and the draft we have a playoff level roster but not the depth to support a bunch of injuries.

3 hours ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

Talking about a 17 game record just FEELS gross. I'm going to go take another shower.

• Haha 1