Soooo what number is Z Dub gonna wear. ?

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My daughters little league softball team didn’t care this much about jersey numbers. Act like grown men. It’s getting creepy.

Probably his current number 1. I have a feeling that the 2 shown at his parties and whatever thus far have just been because he was picked 2

14, please. Then I can just slap some masking tape on the back of my current jersey and write in Wilson's name.  All fixed!

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Still here in the jersey number thread, I see... 

Being “in the thread” means caring.

I’d almost feel bad explaining how dumb and flawed that logic is...

Who am I kidding. No I wouldn’t.

Donald Trump GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Beerfish said:

Blasts people and  complains about people talking about jersey #'s, in the very next post talks about jerseys and how they look.

Caring about history and tradition matters.

Acting like children over who gets which number? Not so much.

At least you made a good effort here.

17 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Being “in the thread” means caring.

I’d almost feel bad explaining how dumb and flawed that logic is...

Who am I kidding. No I wouldn’t.

Donald Trump GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Oh, **** you.

Should I get on board the attacking a kid for his family, appearance, and religion bandwagon, or are we still virtue signalling about how perfect Justin Fields is? I lose track.

• Confused 1
1 minute ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Oh, **** you.

Should I get on board the attacking a kid for his family, appearance, and religion, or are we still virtue signalling about how perfect Justin Fields is? I lose track.

I didn’t post any of that bold stuff. I didn’t even criticize Zach. Those are different arguments with different people.

All I did was express dismay about grown men excited about a jersey number.

It’s not my fault you oafishly tried to take jabs at me and you couldn’t stick the landing.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

Well since you're still here nagging at me, a few people have 😆  my post, and you've been called out by someone else in this thread for the same ******* thing, you can say whatever you want, but you look like a jerk, bro. 

Why would you waste your time with something you so adamantly have zero interest in, and why do you care what others are talking about?

Weird.

Now back to important things,  what # does Zach wear?

😆 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Beerfish said:

#1 bad?  ..........................  Snort!

maxresdefault.jpg

Okay I'm sold on number 1. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
11 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

edmonton-eskimos-football-warren-moon-19

He 1st wore it up here in Edmonton in the CFL

Can you imagine the numbers Moon would put up in todays modern NFL? 

• Upvote 3
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Jdub03 said:

I know right...... quietly sneaks out the room.

hide GIF

I demand to be called “Jay Beezy” henceforth.

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Well since you're still here nagging at me, a few people have 😆  my post, and you've been called out by someone else in this thread for the same ******* thing, you can say whatever you want, but you look like a jerk, bro. 

Why would you waste your time with something you so adamantly have zero interest in, and why do you care what others are talking about?

Weird.

Now back to important things,  what # does Zach wear?

😆 

You’ve now called me a jerk and told me to **** off. Personal attacks.

Why? Because I made a joke about grown men getting all the feels over jersey numbers. A joke a made from the standpoint of having some self control and perspective. Zach isn’t Elvis, no reason for you guys to hyperventilate over every little thing. My comment was Not even directed at you, and certainly not abrasive or personal enough to warrant your behavior. 

Just because a random guy or two likes your comments doesn’t mean they’re  appropriate. It just means there are other over-sensitive whelp if man children here. 

I think we all know how everything looks.  If you need to politic for the approval of the masses, have at it. Just keep in mind - you’re way out over your skis.

4 hours ago, Beerfish said:

Blasts people and  complains about people talking about jersey #'s, in the very next post talks about jerseys and how they look.

Have you met the ape?

• Haha 4

Not sure why but I really like the #2 for him. It is his draft pick and #2 is sort of HIS as a QB. Hope mamma Wilson is correct. I follow her on Instagram and maybe all NFL families are like this but she is completely all in on having and wearing Jets stuff everywhere,.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

Not sure why but I really like the #2 for him. It is his draft pick and #2 is sort of HIS as a QB. Hope mamma Wilson is correct. I follow her on Instagram and maybe all NFL families are like this but she is completely all in on having and wearing Jets stuff everywhere,.

I see why Southtown triggered into bolivian.

GettyImages_1134936042.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

I'd like to see Zach wear #11.  Because....

1.  It's cool on our jersey, almost looks like a graphic and not a number.

2.  It always reminded me of the Twin Towers and it is the 20th anniversary of 9/11.

3.  He wears #1 and that looks really bad on our jersey.

SAR I

5 hours ago, jetsons said:

The #1 would be a good choice but with the number style of the jets uni's it really doesn't look good compared to his BYU uniform... imo... on the Jets uni it looks like a lower case L.

ff_4301177-9a949e3d377001feea1a_full.jpg&w=340

Big & Tall Men's Zach Wilson BYU Cougars Nike Replica Navy ...

Holy hell. Who designed our jerseys? 🤢 

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Who, Dr Zaeus?

The furry bozo you quoted who can hardly string together 3 sentences without contradicting himself 

• Haha 1