Soooo what number is Z Dub gonna wear. ?

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

If only man. If only. 

Twas thinking the #8 in honor of his BYU pal.

SAR I

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My daughters little league softball team didn’t care this much about jersey numbers. Act like grown men. It’s getting creepy.

Probably his current number 1. I have a feeling that the 2 shown at his parties and whatever thus far have just been because he was picked 2

14, please. Then I can just slap some masking tape on the back of my current jersey and write in Wilson's name.  All fixed!

Posted Images

1 minute ago, SAR I said:

Twas thinking the #8 in honor of his BYU pal.

SAR I

‘‘Twas thinking it would be amazing if he could play like that guy. “

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

Who the Hell is Z Dub? I love my country and would die for it without blinking, but sometimes I have these internal visions of pushing every as shole imaginable off a cliff with a bulldozer into a toxic lake and throwing some iphones and bean sprouts on top for good measure. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2
3 hours ago, jgb said:

Who the eff is z dub

Hahaha, I just backread when I didn't initially bother to frontread because of that and carped on the same thing. What is it they say about great minds? I don't know, I forget. : / Good to see you back.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

14, please.

Then I can just slap some masking tape on the back of my current jersey and write in Wilson's name. 

All fixed!

You beat me to it! All of us with Fitzpatrick jerseys would save a buck that way. 

• Upvote 1

I've been assuming 1. 

I'm more curious who our first skill player in single digits is going to be. Does Moore have dibs on #8 over Mike Carter just from draft position? Personally, I really hate the idea of WRs and RBs in single digits. (Hell, or LB/DBs for that matter)

I  wonder how many existing players around the league will change their number this year. I don't know the exact rules and stipulations, but I'm pretty sure if an existing player changes their number they have to pay something to buy out the stock of already manufactured merchandise with their old number. Which could be nothing for a player like Perine, but for the big name players I would think that could get pretty expensive 

9 hours ago, johnnysd said:

Not sure why but I really like the #2 for him. It is his draft pick and #2 is sort of HIS as a QB. Hope mamma Wilson is correct. I follow her on Instagram and maybe all NFL families are like this but she is completely all in on having and wearing Jets stuff everywhere,.

nichole bloom lollipop GIF by Superstore

15 hours ago, johnnyjet said:

I’m gonna say his Mom messed up and put that pic of #2.  So I’m going with the number 2. 

z dub?  maybe.  how about zwill to go along with qwill?  let's hope he doesn't pick 14.

12 hours ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Well since you're still here nagging at me, a few people have 😆  my post, and you've been called out by someone else in this thread for the same ******* thing, you can say whatever you want, but you look like a jerk, bro. 

Why would you waste your time with something you so adamantly have zero interest in, and why do you care what others are talking about?

Weird.

Now back to important things,  what # does Zach wear?

😆 

I've been keeping score;  The Ape's initial post making fun of you man children who drool over when Zach does a nice #2 received - 6 smiles, 3 up rep's, 1 potw and 1 neg rep - that's 9 points.

Your post received - 4 smilies.  4 points.

He also received 3 additional smilies while you received confused looks.

That's like 12 to 4 bro.  He whipped the floor with you, bro.  Maybe lift some more today?

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Irish Jet said:

Unironically what I'd want.

Retired numbers are so f*cking stupid. 

No such bold statement from me. I just wanted to take my turn starting trouble, even if only a little bit.

Barely got a rise out of anyone; I must be losing my touch. 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, JiFapono said:

I've been keeping score;  The Ape's initial post making fun of you man children who drool over when Zach does a nice #2 received - 6 smiles, 3 up rep's, 1 potw and 1 neg rep - that's 9 points.

Your post received - 4 smilies.  4 points.

He also received 3 additional smilies while you received confused looks.

That's like 12 to 4 bro.  He whipped the floor with you, bro.  Maybe lift some more today?

What’s crazy is, I wasn’t even trying.

I was teasing everyone - while he was slurping pre-workout, sh*tting blood, and personally attacking me.

18 hours ago, johnnyjet said:

Oh and the balloon arch near the front door also had the number 2 on them. Unless their house number is 22.  

That balloon arch also had the old logo...as did much of the gear, flags decorations etc that were at that party.

11 hours ago, jetophile said:

Who the Hell is Z Dub? I love my country and would die for it without blinking, but sometimes I have these internal visions of pushing every as shole imaginable off a cliff with a bulldozer into a toxic lake and throwing some iphones and bean sprouts on top for good measure. 

Who get's to define who is an a-hole and who isn't?

6 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

#2. Just like the NY Captain. Derek Jeter. 

Jeter was a young pretty boy with a baby face too. 

Zach Wilson #Make#2GreatAgain. 

baby hat GIF

2 hours ago, rangerous said:

z dub?  maybe.  how about zwill to go along with qwill?  let's hope he doesn't pick 14.

If z-dub actually becomes his nickname, I think we have to cut him. 

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

Who get's to define who is an a-hole and who isn't?

Based on prior posts, I’d say people are willing to self-nominate.

18 hours ago, johnnyjet said:

Oh and the balloon arch near the front door also had the number 2 on them. Unless their house number is 22.  

They’ve known for a month he was going #2 overall.

22 hours ago, jetsons said:

The #1 would be a good choice but with the number style of the jets uni's it really doesn't look good compared to his BYU uniform... imo... on the Jets uni it looks like a lower case L.

ff_4301177-9a949e3d377001feea1a_full.jpg&w=340

It looks like a rendering of a coin slot.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
18 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

14, please.

Then I can just slap some masking tape on the back of my current jersey and write in Wilson's name. 

All fixed!

Or 6...I'm sure their are a few of those still out there.

18 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

14, please.

All fixed!

A while back, I did the same thing with a Chad jersey.  Went to several games with "Not" on a piece of tape before his name so it read, "Not Pennington".  I got a bunch of high fives and laughs all day. 

• Haha 1

When Wilson was in the building he kinda said he doesn't want #1 and doesn't really give AF what number he wears. So....there's that. And it the number 2 was just his mom taking pics. Didn't mean he picked that.