Oh well

Doesnt change anything

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

What does he know about quarterbacks. 

LOL, judging by the way he played, nothing

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, bgivs21 said:

Well, he has kinda nailed his QB rankings for the past 4 years, so yeah I guesss you have to say he does. 

Sure, I guess.

But was Chris Simms an awesome QB in the NFL and I just happened to bump my head and forget?

I’m just giving JetNut sh*t.

10 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

But that Chris Simms...that fella knows QB’s.

Given his history of judging QBs, yeah, he seems to

But its ok, give me shlt, its all good 😎

1 minute ago, pdxgreen said:

Somehow... we'll all survive.  

You’d think we’d have thicker skin by now 

• Upvote 1

Obviously any grading good or bad is premature because none of them have played in an NFL game yet.

But with that said, is a C+  a laughable grade. On paper, the Jets easily had one of the best drafts.

They got the second best QB prospect in the draft, they landed the best interior lineman in the draft, and drafted a top 25 player at receiver at pick 34.

It's pretty hard not to like the Jets draft. 

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

Obviously any grading good or bad is premature because none of them have played in an NFL game yet.

But with that said, is a C+  a laughable grade. On paper, the Jets easily had one of the best drafts.

They got the second best QB prospect in the draft, they landed the best interior lineman in the draft, and drafted a top 25 player at receiver at pick 34.

It's pretty hard not to like the Jets draft. 

6th best Running back in 4th as well. 

• Upvote 3

To get a true good score more than one of these later round guys must end up being players.

From his 1st draft Douglas was meh mid rounds unless some of these guys really do well this year.

We picked a LOT of scheme specific guys not universally rated high late rounds so they need to pan.

The top 4 picks were gold however.

• Upvote 2

If being a HOF QB is needed to qualify people to eval QBs go ask John Elway for his opinion. He’s got a lot of free time now.

• Haha 1
15 minutes ago, DLJ said:

“ they need CB Help”

As if we didn’t draft like 4 CBs

He was so close to saying the Jets didn't attack the issue, caught himself and then added dismissively that the team addressed it in the later rounds. 

Quinn is as bad with a mic as he was with a football.

• Upvote 1

These 'hot take' draft reports are funny.  If you tallied them all up vs the reality of the class five-six years later, I doubt its any better than someone throwing darts at a board.

Pretty sure I recall everyone had A grades for Idzik and Mac across the board... Especially early on, when the hype train is still pumping non stop.

28 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

We picked a LOT of scheme specific guys not universally rated high late rounds so they need to pan.

The top 4 picks were gold however.

That may be the greatest gift JD had this draft. System in place, JD has to only find players with certain characteristics to fit scheme and athleticism. No longer requiring players who play well with back to ball, getting head around and tracking ball. Needs athleticism, discipline long arms and closing speed. Everything stays in front. Diggs, Waddle will have players in front and over top. Allen kept in pocket. 
Wilson kept clean with Becton, AVT and only required to make quick decisions and get the ball out quickly. 

Havent been this excited in forever. 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Untouchable said:

Sure, I guess.

But was Chris Simms an awesome QB in the NFL and I just happened to bump my head and forget?

I’m just giving JetNut sh*t.

Wasn't he doing good with the bucs until his spleen was ruptured on the field?

Just now, southparkcpa said:

I read a article in Yahoo that gave us a B minus.   I don’t se an A but a B at least .     Fukk Brady Quinn. 

Hey stop bypassing the profanity filter. Brady’s family has to eat too. 

• Haha 1

Meh in reality the Jets draft could be an F with busts across the board or an A+++++ with 8 starters including TE Yeboah.

I will say this though. AVT. Moore and Carter are among the safest picks in the entire draft to at least be a decent starter.

And we got Zach Wilson who I think is truly special. 

• Upvote 1