Haven’t Bought a Jersey in 5 Years. I Might Come Out of the Closet This Year

9 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

I could see, Wilson, Bechton or Moore this year. Bechton most solid, Wilson higher ceiling. Moore a dark horse. 

Hoping to see Mims move up the ladder. 

It’s 2021, come out of the closet. ALL are welcome to be miserable with the NY JETS!!!!

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, jgb said:

Buy a Maynard, Namath, Martin or Hill jersey.  Can't go wrong with one of the Jets Mount Rushmore of all time players' jerseys

ff_388538alt1_full.jpg&w=900

Don't forget the greatest Jet of the last 20 years.  Did more for the Jets than Curtis Martin ever did.

SAR I

2 minutes ago, SAR I said:

ff_388538alt1_full.jpg&w=900

Don't forget the greatest Jet of the last 20 years.  Did more for the Jets than Curtis Martin ever did.

SAR I

I think mine is in a bucket in my parents' garage next to the car sponges and Turtle Wax.

Just now, jgb said:

I think mine is in a bucket in my parents' garage next to the car sponges and Turtle Wax.

LOL, I'm sure a lot of others are too, but history now shows we were a wee bit too harsh on Mark.  If you look back on the situation he was thrust into and what he was able to accomplish, seeing him up in the Ring Of Honor isn't far fetched.  If Al Toon and Wayne Chrebet are up there, Mark Sanchez deserves a look too.

SAR I

Over the last 5-10 years I've bought:

Wilkerson

Richardson

Adams

Darnold (x2) old jersey and new jersey.

All were the higher end authentic Jerseys.

The next jersey I buy will be of the QB that wins us a Superbowl....but not until that Superbowl is actually won.