Haven’t Bought a Jersey in 5 Years. I Might Come Out of the Closet This Year

12 hours ago, 32EBoozer said:

I could see, Wilson, Bechton or Moore this year. Bechton most solid, Wilson higher ceiling. Moore a dark horse. 

Hoping to see Mims move up the ladder. 

Don't do it man.  After nearly a decade since buying a Revis jersey, I made the decision to get a Darnold rookie Jersey near the end of the 2017 season.  Used all my "Jets reward card" points plus about $120 more for this gem.  

Anyone want it?  

I'm done buying jerseys. 

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, Dcat said:

I'm done buying jerseys. 

91091102_2991863247547475_55060697160886

I'm done buying jerseys because I think one ages-out right around age 50 and then they start to look silly.

Hoodies, jackets, t-shirts.  Dress like a coach, not a player.

SAR I

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

Just now, SAR I said:

I'm done buying jerseys because I think one ages-out right around age 50 and then they start to look silly.

SAR I

Yes.  This too.  The only place I would ever wear one is to a game.  Watching mid aged men like me walk around town, supermarkets, home depot etc wearing a jersey is ridiculous

• Upvote 4

Im not jersey guy.  But for the kiddies, rocking a Mims, Wilson, Elijah moore or michael carter would be awesome.

Wait, are there 4 exciting, young offense players on the jets.  Add in Corey Davis and thats 5.  

That alone should get joe D a statue outside Florham park.

• Upvote 3

I’d like to know how many pairs of cargo shorts with built-in belts and two-sizes-too-big off-brand polo shirts are in the closets of all the fashion mavens on here judging fans who wear jerseys.

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

Yup, pretty much where I am, subdued T shirts or Polo is about it. Jerseys are for framing nowadays. 

• Upvote 1

Nope. Im waiting until we start winning.

I have one Jets jersey. Jericho Cotchery. I won’t buy another jersey until we make back to back playoff appearances. Then I need the team to extend one of my favorite players. Until then....

I hope to one day buy a Becton Mims or Wilson jersey.

Only NY Jets jerseys I would wear as a handsome muscular athletic 57 year old man would be Namath,Chrebet  I own and any former player Byrd.Klecko,Gastineau,Boozer,Maynard etc or a jersey with my name on it. (ironically a former not so popular NY Jets player had the same last name as I do) 

The new design jerseys aren't a favorite of mine and if I bought one it would definitely be a flea market  knock-off special. 

To each is own. 

I haven't worn a jersey in awhile.