Anyone doing the DOGE thing?

8 hours ago, Grandy said:

I'm skeptical about "The next Dogecoin". 

Dogecoin reached the level of notoriety that it did due to being based on a meme. 

I don't think I will see an investment for the rest of my life that pays the kind of immediate returns that DOGE has paid already. And I say that after having taken some profit. It it crashes completely and is worth nothing tomorrow, the return is still out of this world.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2

10 hours ago, Maxman said:

I don't think I will see an investment for the rest of my life that pays the kind of immediate returns that DOGE has paid already. And I say that after having taken some profit. It it crashes completely and is worth nothing tomorrow, the return is still out of this world.

It will bounce back just some people tried to cash out last night 

16 minutes ago, ECURB said:

For the same reason it went to .70 after crashing to .20 it’s still a red hot stock

?

When someone refers to a crypto as a stock, or tells you how many shares they have it's a giant red flag. Don't listen to these people because they literally don't know the first thing about what they're shilling to you.

• Upvote 3

10 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

?

When someone refers to a crypto as a stock, or tells you how many shares they have it's a giant red flag. Don't listen to these people because they literally don't know the first thing about what they're shilling to you.

Cool story ? 

Already bouncing back, sorry you missed the ride! 

• Sympathy 1

18 minutes ago, ECURB said:

Cool story ? 

Already bouncing back, sorry you missed the ride! 

I love crypto - it's changed my life. Doge is a joke, literally. I hope you make a ton on it but shilling something you don't know the first thing about to other people is pretty irresponsible IMO. I was genuinely curious why you thought it was going to recover but your answer was not good.

• Sympathy 1

I love crypto - it's changed my life. Doge is a joke, literally. I hope you make a ton on it but shilling something you don't know the first thing about to other people is pretty irresponsible IMO. 

Agree with this. It’s a meme but I’ll hold 5k coins for 10 years as a novelty. Bitcoin is real deal though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, ComfortablyNumb said:

Agree with this. It’s a meme but I’ll hold 5k coins for 10 years as a novelty. Bitcoin is real deal though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same things were said about BitCoin back in the day

• Sympathy 1

38 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

What's the max supply of DOGE?

Same as Ethereum and USD… unlimited 

Same soft cap as Litecoin though and even with unlimited supply still less inflation that USD over time I’m sure.

14 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

?

I think these are two different issues. Calling it a stock I completely understand what you are saying there and I agree.

But there are a bunch of people online, doing videos, that know a ton about this stuff. They routinely talk about their purchases. So I guess in the sense of someone saying I own x of DOGE and nothing else, that is a red flag. But there are crypto owners that say how much they own because the klout gets them followers.

1 hour ago, jetophile said:

Why is this in two forums? @whoever

This is such a good point, thank you for bringing this to our attention.

DOGE is such an important topic right now, you are right, there is absolutely no reason this should only be in two forums.

I just started a third DOGE topic in the baseball forum.  Good catch.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

This is such a good point, thank you for bringing this to our attention.

DOGE is such an important topic right now, you are right, there is absolutely no reason this should only be in two forums.

I just started a third DOGE topic in the baseball forum.  Good catch.

Jesus, what are you getting so defensive about. Baseball sucks more than golf, anyway.

i would hold on to all your crypto, its all going to be worth much more few years down the road...no matter how much it goes up and comes back down. this was true in 2017, 2018, last summer, etc... this is a long term play if you want to see real money.

my main investments are in, POLK, ADA, ETH, ENJ, UNI, LINK, haven't taken a dollar out yet.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Maxman said:

It's a joke,.not defensive at all. Laugh sometime, it's pretty cool.

It's hard to pick up on humor and/or sarcasm on the internet sometimes, but I'm usually pretty good at it. That entire exchange worked both ways this time, lol. It's all good.

• Upvote 1

On 5/5/2021 at 1:12 AM, Maxman said:

I am fascinated by DOGE Coin. Got in at .05.  More importantly I am talking about it to myself in the Lounge. Any Doge people out there stop by this thread -->  

:)

Man been thinking about it,, dont know if true, but if some of my alphabet contacts are Quite right it may be very very smart investment soon per possible Military, EBS type activity.

Not an endorsement but that is how I was told about DOGE was via possible 'power shift' very soon. But stuff probably will stay status Quo, so maybe risky investment.

6 minutes ago, SouthernJet said:

Man been thinking about it,, dont know if true, but if some of my alphabet contacts are Quite right it may be very very smart investment soon per possible Military, EBS type activity.

Not an endorsement but that is how I was told about DOGE was via possible 'power shift' very soon. But stuff probably will stay status Quo, so maybe risky investment.

"Power shift" in what context?

Financial?  Tech?  World affairs?

All of the above?

Just now, Averagejetsfan1421 said:

Whats that mean? 

It means I would buy AMC stock. It’s hitting $10 after hours right now though. I’d be more comfortable telling people when it was around $9 on Friday as that’s more of the floor....in case of anomaly and it doesn’t squeeze due to more illegal HF/Broker/Gov activity. Also, never buy anything without doing your own DD. But, again, just giving everyone a heads up 

• Upvote 1