May 4th Jets/Wilson Video

Just watching this 9.5 min video of Wilson getting the tour of the facility... one thing stuck out to me ... this dude is in no way small. Either he is bigger than I realized ... or the Jets staff is tiny. If you watch it its clear throughout what his size is. Go to 3:17 to see what I am talking about.

Anyway .. thought it was interesting given all the commotion about his size leading up to the draft.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

He speaks well. Having Sam trauma tho because he says some  of the same things. “Well, for me...” , “we had a blast” , “well for us...” lol
Tru. I was commenting on his physical stature.

37 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

Just watching this 9.5 min video of Wilson getting the tour of the facility... one thing stuck out to me ... this dude is in no way small. Either he is bigger than I realized ... or the Jets staff is tiny. If you watch it its clear throughout what his size is. Go to 3:17 to see what I am talking about.

Anyway .. thought it was interesting given all the commotion about his size leading up to the draft.

I always thought Goodell was about 6’2” and Zach had ab inch on him.

1 hour ago, Dinamite said:

When asked if he talked to sanchez and pennington, he says his main phone call was with Luke? Luke Falk (unless I misunderstood)?

I wonder if he mixed up Luke and Josh McCown?  I heard he talked to Josh

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Dunnie said:

He comes across as very mature, very grounded.  Obviously family is important to him and he seems to have a great work ethic.  I also thought it was interesting how he mentioned that he was used to play with older guys, his linemen were older, and so many of his teammates at BYU were already married and some had kids (that's being a Mormon I guess).  I think all of these things add up to him being ready to be a professional football player and understanding this is a livelihood and a job.  He'll relate to his teammates pretty well and those boyish looks might just be a bit deceiving.

As for his size which was mentioned earlier, I agree.  He seems bigger than I expected.  Is this LaFleur he's standing next to?

1439391530_ScreenShot2021-05-05at8_35_59AM.thumb.png.a857257cd2e84be8d5bf55c992fad8ff.png

3 hours ago, Dunnie said:

Jets think they can easily get him to 225 within a year and without sacrificing any flexibility 

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

3 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

He speaks well. Having Sam trauma tho because he says some  of the same things. “Well, for me...” , “we had a blast” , “well for us...” lol

yea but he throws a bunch of "no doubts" in there so that makes him automatically cooler 

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Dunnie said:

I like how upsetting something like this will be to T0m. Maybe our best pick ever in that regard. Kids growing on me 

• Haha 1