May 4th Jets/Wilson Video

23 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

He comes across as very mature, very grounded.  Obviously family is important to him and he seems to have a great work ethic.  I also thought it was interesting how he mentioned that he was used to play with older guys, his linemen were older, and so many of his teammates at BYU were already married and some had kids (that's being a Mormon I guess).  I think all of these things add up to him being ready to be a professional football player and understanding this is a livelihood and a job.  He'll relate to his teammates pretty well and those boyish looks might just be a bit deceiving.

As for his size which was mentioned earlier, I agree.  He seems bigger than I expected.  Is this LaFleur he's standing next to?

I saw that and immediately thought Gotham .... The Boy Wonder!  or you can flip it, and go with The Natural reference and call him Wonder Boy.  I'm going to start using them and see if I can get either to stick.  

• Haha 1