BYU Head Coach Kalani Sitake Shares What The Jets Are Getting

1 hour ago, GreenFish said:

Man. That guy's ears are distracting. It's all I can see. 

Now I know what people think when they look at me. The Big Ear Club is strong.

Hilarious. I’m watching the video thinking the same thing only to finish the video and find your comment right below it. Lol

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, choon328 said:

It's a good video. I came away impressed with the BYU coach and his no nonsense attitude. I am happy that the Jets went the route of showing Wilson and his family that they are truly all in on him an his future.

I hope the kid works as hard as everybody says he does. He has a huge head start compared to his fellow QB draftees bc he already knows the system. His learning curve is so much ahead of where a typical Rookie would be right now bc of that. That is a big deal bc it'll allow things to slow down for him much quicker and he can just go out and play instead of over thinking everything like a typical Rookie QB.

I love to continue hearing the phrase football junkie used by people who know Wilson. And that HC put a lot of perspective on the QB competition for the 2019 season. 

• Upvote 2

Andrew does good on Redzone and has an interesting way of phrasing things not concerned about his ears.

Sitake seems like a good head coach. Affable, caring but also tough.

The more I see and hear about Wilson, and yes some of it is fluff we would hear about any new QB, the more I think he has not only the right physical tools to succeed but the right personality and personal drive to become elite.

• Upvote 1