PayPal me $1,000 and I’ll get it for you. As in the actual one JD is wearing in the photo. Don’t ask questions.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 4
10 hours ago, Sammybighead said:

Saw Joe wearing this during one of the post draft calls, anyone see it in the wild?

Capture.jpg

Just in case you can’t find it, this one’s on sale......cheap.

B5B9B7F7-4A44-4231-89FE-C08F7275C629.png

• Haha 2
7 minutes ago, LockeJET said:

Link for this?

It’s a Fanatics product -  Fanatics.com, jetsshop.com and nflshop.com but it’s sold out unless you’re as big as Becton 😮

4 minutes ago, Maynard13 said:

It’s a Fanatics product -  Fanatics.com, jetsshop.com and nflshop.com but it’s sold out unless you’re as big as Becton 😮

Yeah I was about to say all I can find is 5X. my entire family would fit in that. 😀

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, LockeJET said:

Yeah I was about to say all I can find is 5X. my entire family would fit in that. 😀

Sucks cause it’s sweet. I don’t even see C a way to contact them to see if it can be back ordered. 

1 hour ago, Maynard13 said:

Sucks cause it’s sweet. I don’t even see C a way to contact them to see if it can be back ordered. 

To each his own. To me, that is ridiculously ugly. Looks like a fish with the word JETS imposed on it.

Then again, it's a match for the current uniforms which I find to be a copy of Denver's uniforms with different colors

IDK and what Joe is wearing looks pretty vintage to me. I think that's the real deal. I still have a knit winter hat with a Pom-Pom on it got my brother had on his wall in like 1978. It's ugly as f*** LOL I just can't bring myself to throw it out.

42 minutes ago, NorthCoastJetsFan said:

To each his own. To me, that is ridiculously ugly. Looks like a fish with the word JETS imposed on it.

Then again, it's a match for the current uniforms which I find to be a copy of Denver's uniforms with different colors

It's the original Jets logo after they were no longer the Titans. I have the '66 Yearbook and Namath is wearing a helmet with that on it on the cover.

No, scratch that. In between that and the classic logo they should never have ditched, the helmets just said JETS. I'll take a couple of photos tonight if I can; but the beached whale that accidentally swam up the Hudson, I am glad they got rid of it. 

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, NorthCoastJetsFan said:

Ok to each their own 

• Thumb Down 2

Bought one. Don't love the logo all that much but it is only like $30 and love the color. It's at least 2 sizes too big but that should be fine for a hoodie anyway.  Have never owned a jersey but seriously considering a Wilson one since I have been so fixated on him since ever before the end of last season.

7 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

Bought one. Don't love the logo all that much but it is only like $30 and love the color. It's at least 2 sizes too big but that should be fine for a hoodie anyway.  Have never owned a jersey but seriously considering a Wilson one since I have been so fixated on him since ever before the end of last season.

Please don't buy a Wilson jersey.  As others have pointed out, check out the Darnold jerseys in the bargain bin/scrap heap.  Do yourself a favor and just buy a couple of cool team t-shirts instead.

• Upvote 1
14 hours ago, SiupeliMalamala said:

To those living in NJ/NY, you guys must go into stores like Walmart and see Jets stuff everywhere. Lucky bastards. I am in Mexico and it’s Pats, Cowboys, Steelers, Packers basically. We need to start winning. 

When we drafted Darnold I told my wife, “in 5 years this will all be Jets stuff.” Now that’s a joke we say. 

2 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

Please don't buy a Wilson jersey.  As others have pointed out, check out the Darnold jerseys in the bargain bin/scrap heap.  Do yourself a favor and just buy a couple of cool team t-shirts instead.

Wilson is the guy. Seriously though as a fan I can look back and see the signs on why Sam would ultimately fail.

1. Sam really is not as talented as people think. He is great "off platform" but he never really learned to read defenses and he was a slow processor. Scouting reports at the time thought with his limited experience these would develop, but they never did. (Fields has these same weaknesses and is why I think he has high bust potential). He was a high turnover guy and stayed one in the NFL

2. Sam got no support whatsoever. No QB coach. Bad/puppet offensive coordinators. No passing game coordinator. TERRIBLE head coaches. An offensive line so bad it almost seemed we wanted him to get injured. Probably the worst skill players in the NFL,

3. This may be controversial but I don't think Sam worked especially hard. 

Everything is the opposite with Zach. Immense talent. Not turnover prone. Fast release. Fast processor. Film junkie. Good/excellent/rising OC. Good QB coach. Great passing game coordinator. Decent OL (still needs some work but should be not a death trap), lots of weapons. Mims, Davis, Moore, Cole, Crowder, Carter, Jonson and Coleman is so much better than 2020 it's ridiculous.  Motivational head coach that is positioning himself as a CEO type. Great GM

TLDR: Better prospect, better coaching, better talent support

Willing to take the risk on a #2 Wilson jersey :) 

• Upvote 2
29 minutes ago, Drums said:

To those living in NJ/NY, you guys must go into stores like Walmart and see Jets stuff everywhere. Lucky bastards. I am in Mexico and it’s Pats, Cowboys, Steelers, Packers basically. We need to start winning. 

When we drafted Darnold I told my wife, “in 5 years this will all be Jets stuff.” Now that’s a joke we say. 

There used to be this store called LIDS. Not sure if still around. It was mostly professional sports apparel, caps etc for all the major sports. Here in San Diego they carried apparel for every team except the Jets. Only thing you could get was a single cap design.

11 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Mods, please retitle this thread Old Men Discover Internet Shopping

"If you printed out the directions to get here--you are in the right place"

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Maynard13 said:

Is that avatar of you? Whoever that is, is UGLY 

C'mon, man, that's really mean. No need for that. I was trying to find some kind of a joke in there (?), but I'm not feeling it.

• Upvote 2
1 hour ago, johnnysd said:

There used to be this store called LIDS. Not sure if still around. It was mostly professional sports apparel, caps etc for all the major sports. Here in San Diego they carried apparel for every team except the Jets. Only thing you could get was a single cap design.

Figures!

3 hours ago, jetophile said:

C'mon, man, that's really mean. No need for that. I was trying to find some kind of a joke in there (?), but I'm not feeling it.

Agreed. Edited. I’m a fashionista and didn’t appreciate the criticism. 

89FF0906-3ABE-41EC-AAC5-06D2B59C7E25.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

Got the hoodie today. I have to say it is sort of awesome. Really nice light material, fantastic color. Very impressed.

Damn! I ordered before you I think. Still haven’t received it yet.