Find me this hoodie!

39 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

Got the hoodie today. I have to say it is sort of awesome. Really nice light material, fantastic color. Very impressed.

Which one did you get johnny? was it this one?

https://dogoodthink.com/product/limited-edition-3d-full-printing-mm171/?attribute_type=Hoodie&attribute_us-size=S&gclid=CjwKCAjwhMmEBhBwEiwAXwFoEf564xrHeHX4_a44QhHu_AKHoDSW_7y76YJEKQsYCwpblMDSqG3rFhoCODwQAvD_BwE

If so, is it one of those really light weight soft hoodies?

True story
I work at Home Depot and a few years ago a guy walks in to the store with the exact same sweatshirt without the hood. For some reason I had a FSU shirt on. Which is weird, since I am a huge Hurricane fan. Anyway the guy says to me “Hey I like your shirt, and I say to him “ well hell, I like your sweatshirt too” . So I say to him, half joking, “you want to trade” he looks at me, thinks about it for a moment and says to me “hell, why not. So there we were in the middle of Home Depot in the middle of the flooring aisle stripping and exchanging shirts. A few customer were in the aisle and they got a good laugh out of it

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

You can go as JD for Halloween now. 

Funny thing having been in San Diego for over 30 years now it actually took me a while to figure out how to put in on. I haven't put a sweater like long sleeved piece of clothing in the entire time I have been here

2 hours ago, Sammybighead said:

Yes that looks right. And it is definitely really light and soft. Almost as light as a Jersery but with solid material. I really like it. Won't be too hot to wear indoors.