WHI Mafia - Scorpion Woman Wins

Chaos has entrenched the US capitol as a crazed crowd of people rushed the building, bypassing barricades, scaling walls and over powering security. Capitol security has been 
overwhelmed by the numbers and the hallowed halls of the building were overtaken. 

3329.jpg.85a42f38f303593e680f8d5e32a2521f.jpg

En route, the unhinged mob trampled over a sleeping, helpless bum like a speed bump in a trailer park. As the herd of insurrectionists trampled over the then awoken bum one by one, his screams faded to cries then gasps of air and finally silence as blood began to pour out the ears, nose and mouth of his disgusting, stinking limp body.

Nolder, town pikachu, has been trampled to death.

It is now Day 1. With 11 players alive, it takes 6 to achieve a lynch.

Player List

1. @DrumsDrums - Robert W. Bats - Town Tracker - Died of fire N4

2. @Jetsfan8080 - Officer Christina Laury - Town Fireproof Firefighter - lynched d4

3. @JiFaponoAdam Johnson - Anarchist - Lynched D5

4. @JustEndTheSuffering Officer Eugene Goodman - Town, Bomb-Proof Bomb-Defuser lynched d2

5. @BeaverOfficer Daniel Hodges, Town Bullet-proof Gun Doctor exploded d3

6. @Nynaeve

7. @jvill 51Jvill - VT - loved on even days - Died of fire N4

8. @Greenseed4greenseed - VT has been beaten to death

9. @Jetscode1JetsCode1 - VT (loved on odd days) - shot N4

10. @Pac QAnon Shaman - Serial Killer - Lynched D1

11. @Dicetosser

12. @Nolder- Town Pikachu - Trampled to death in his sleep before the game began

Day 1 Final Vote Count

Day 1 Scene

Day 2 Final Vote Count

Day 2 Scene

Day 3 Exploded Beaver

Day 3 Final Vote Count

Day 4 Scene

Day 4 Final Vote Count

Day 4 End of Day Scene

Night 5 Scene 1

Night 5 Scene 2

Night 5 Scene 3

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 3

I copied this from Spoot but modified it a little.

Game Rules:

1. No politics. The theme is a little controversial because it could lead to that sort of discussion. That is not the intention. I will mod kill anyone who gets into politics. I will kill the entire game if I need to. Don't care. None of it.
  2. If there is no majority on day 1, the person with the highest vote will die.
  3. A failure to reach a majority lynch beyond Day 1 will result in a RANDOM LYNCH. If there is a tie at the end of day, I will random.org the poor bastards and let fate decide. 
  4. There are no character reveals. As far as role reveals, that's up to you
  5. So the new players are aware, there is no outside communication.
  6. Please bold your vote. I'll still count un-bolded votes, but if I don't see it, that's your fault.
  7. I reserve the right to mod-kill you for breaking any rules, playing outside of the spirit of the game, or just being an overall dick.
  8. I also reserve the right to add to, remove, or otherwise alter any of the rules stated above, or below, if it's in the best interest of fairness and the game.
  9. If you have any grievances, gripes, or need to arrange for a sub, please direct them to me via your role PM, rather than in the game thread.
  10. Absolutely
  11. Without a doubt
  12. No
  13. Politics.
  14. GFY
  • Upvote 2

If there’s one thing I hate it’s a trampled homeless person.  

We should form a search party and bring this killer to justice, even if it means hanging (multiple) innocent citizens.  Cause homeless people matter. 

• Haha 4

I'm excited for the challenge this game will bring. No, not finding scum.  That's easy.  It's the will power to hold back on all the jokes this topic creates.  They are endless.  Going to be very challenging to bite my tongue for an entire game and yes, I will be there in the end.

• Upvote 3

Pac's victory lap lasted long enough.  Kill Pac with fire asap.  

FYI things are going to get weird for me this game.  Full disclosure:  Intermittent fasting has had an indelible and apparently irreversible impact on my brain activity, most notably over the last 2 weeks as I approach the 6-week mark.  To be clear what I mean by intermittent fasting:  I have gone 16+ hours without eating, each day since March 22nd.  I only eat within an 8-hour window or less each day, meaning I've successfully cut out late night eating each night. 

I've lost some weight (not as much as hoped so far, but I'm off to a good start, and am establishing a solid eating foundation as I prepare to exercise more) with more to come as my body gets used to needing less food, and treating the food I do eat more like fuel (as intended by our ancestry). 

The daily intermittent fasting has come with an accompanying energy burst, evidently laced with a copious amount of fun neurotransmitters which include serotonin and dopamine.  This has been the cause of several strange effects on my affect (see what I did there), use of "train thinking", reduced insulin in my system (due to lower dependence on sugar/carbs) and some increased irritability and anxiety.  I have slept like a baby most nights, but on some nights I haven't been able to sleep at all thanks to an overactive brain.  My wife has noticed the change but hasn't expressed concern except under rare circumstances, as the changes have only been slightly noticeable to those who have been around me every day.  The impact is more jarring for those who go a week or so without being around me, including the counselor I see on a weekly basis.  He asked me if I had been bitten by a radioactive spider in our latest session.

Its a little like what happened to Bradley Cooper's character in Limitless, minus the quadruple-digit IQ that came along with it.  It's been fascinating to observe and report my own physical, mental and emotional changes occurring within my psyche, like I'm Jeff Goldblum in The Fly.  It's like I'm constantly in a state of mania, with my "Don't Give a f**k" mentality never being stronger than it is now.  Expect some entertainment along with my typical awful play, and perhaps an IRL trip to prison/ER/mental hospital, as typically happens for those experiencing a prolonged manic episode.  Note that I am not saying I have gotten smarter, only that I've gotten stranger at a rapid pace and seemingly overnight.  

Positive side effects include:  Stronger immune system, quicker healing process, "smaller stomach" effect, improved memory and attention span, more free testosterone, increased libido, better love-making, improved husbandry skills. 

P.S., for @The Crusher:  Please note I still love food, I just pick and choose when I eat, what I eat, and how much I eat during my established, scheduled meal time.  I am simply learning how to treat food like fuel without giving up the foods I love most; its like a life cheat code in some ways.  Please don't ban me.  

I apologize in advance.  Bear with me as I adjust to my own "new normal".  And GFY's. 

14 minutes ago, Beaver said:

92fcbe843594de05e7a780f96fed0acb.jpg

A warning.  I understand this is shocking given I don't think anyone has noticed a change in my posting style on the main board.  I'm not letting you all know this to avoid the noose, mind you.  I fully expect to get some votes purely for not eating. 

Really I just care about you Mafia peeps in a weird way and I don't want anyone to worry.  I probably could have just said nothing at all and let you guys piece things together over time, but preferred this route instead.  I'll try not to be too weird for the game's sake but that's not really possible given my strange brain activity.  Sorry for the distraction.  I don't know how normal this is for other people doing intermittent fasting.  On one hand, I might be special.  On another, maybe not at all.  Either way it was worth "getting ahead of", from my point of view.

If you guys want to replace me I'm good with that too but I'd prefer to play this out and see what my new Spidey senses can do for me.  Probably not much, as they haven't had much real life use so far.

In summary, sorry for being weird, and for that weirdness coming as much from my explanation of the potential weirdness as the weird stuff itself.  Rule 14.  ❤️

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

FYI things are going to get weird for me this game.  Full disclosure:  Intermittent fasting has had an indelible and apparently irreversible impact on my brain activity, most notably over the last 2 weeks as I approach the 6-week mark.  To be clear what I mean by intermittent fasting:  I have gone 16+ hours without eating, each day since March 22nd.  I only eat within an 8-hour window or less each day, meaning I've successfully cut out late night eating each night. 

I've lost some weight (not as much as hoped so far, but I'm off to a good start, and am establishing a solid eating foundation as I prepare to exercise more) with more to come as my body gets used to needing less food, and treating the food I do eat more like fuel (as intended by our ancestry). 

The daily intermittent fasting has come with an accompanying energy burst, evidently laced with a copious amount of fun neurotransmitters which include serotonin and dopamine.  This has been the cause of several strange effects on my affect (see what I did there), use of "train thinking", reduced insulin in my system (due to lower dependence on sugar/carbs) and some increased irritability and anxiety.  I have slept like a baby most nights, but on some nights I haven't been able to sleep at all thanks to an overactive brain.  My wife has noticed the change but hasn't expressed concern except under rare circumstances, as the changes have only been slightly noticeable to those who have been around me every day.  The impact is more jarring for those who go a week or so without being around me, including the counselor I see on a weekly basis.  He asked me if I had been bitten by a radioactive spider in our latest session.

Its a little like what happened to Bradley Cooper's character in Limitless, minus the quadruple-digit IQ that came along with it.  It's been fascinating to observe and report my own physical, mental and emotional changes occurring within my psyche, like I'm Jeff Goldblum in The Fly.  It's like I'm constantly in a state of mania, with my "Don't Give a f**k" mentality never being stronger than it is now.  Expect some entertainment along with my typical awful play, and perhaps an IRL trip to prison/ER/mental hospital, as typically happens for those experiencing a prolonged manic episode.  Note that I am not saying I have gotten smarter, only that I've gotten stranger at a rapid pace and seemingly overnight.  

Positive side effects include:  Stronger immune system, quicker healing process, "smaller stomach" effect, improved memory and attention span, more free testosterone, increased libido, better love-making, improved husbandry skills. 

P.S., for @The Crusher:  Please note I still love food, I just pick and choose when I eat, what I eat, and how much I eat during my established, scheduled meal time.  I am simply learning how to treat food like fuel without giving up the foods I love most; its like a life cheat code in some ways.  Please don't ban me.  

I apologize in advance.  Bear with me as I adjust to my own "new normal".  And GFY's. 

All I took from this is that you probably masturbate 5x more now, what with your increased testosterone.

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

All I took from this is that you probably masturbate 5x more now, what with your increased testosterone.

Oh, for sure.  My right arm is about to dissolve into dust.  But my wife is aware of the elevated t/increased libido and is OK with it, even though 99+ % of the sex going on in the house does not involve her.  Draw your own conclusions on that one.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Good luck with this 80. So is this going to make you like a captain America or something without using a machine? Seems pretty serious. 

• Post of the Week 1

49 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Good luck with this 80. So is this going to make you like a captain America or something without using a machine? Seems pretty serious. 

Yes.  Nailed it.  Guess I didn't need all those paragraphs.  Ah well.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Oh, for sure.  My right arm is about to dissolve into dust.  But my wife is aware of the elevated t/increased libido and is OK with it, even though 99+ % of the sex going on in the house does not involve her.  Draw your own conclusions on that one.

TMI SESSIONS: my journey to self-love and body confidence - YouTube

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Blink 182 Reaction GIF

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

This is the most normal I’ve ever seen you

Thanks!!  Best compliment I’ve received in at least the last few hours.  I was called sexy earlier by 2 straight dudes on my co-Ed softball team (one of 2 I’m on) who noticed my weight loss (all 2-4 pounds of it in about 6 weeks’ work) and that felt great but this feels even better!