WHI Mafia - Scorpion Woman Wins

5 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

I don't think so, no. He claimed at L-1 so there's no indication of a pile on from scum's direction to get rid of a PR, if that's what you're alluding to. The train build up didn't seem to need a push, so I'd wager there's some on it and some off it.

Also drums made a good point. Why aren't you including me? 

Thoughts on JiF?

As noted above, you were otherwise engaged.  

5 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

I don't think so, no. He claimed at L-1 so there's no indication of a pile on from scum's direction to get rid of a PR, if that's what you're alluding to. The train build up didn't seem to need a push, so I'd wager there's some on it and some off it.

Also drums made a good point. Why aren't you including me? 

Thoughts on JiF?

I forgot to address this...he's has little game play and I see nothing in the thread to suspect him.

11 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Do you want to vote Nyn?  I thought it was obvious why Nyn didn't vote.  She just had more pressing real-life concern.  You, on the other hand, chose not to lynch JETS.  Why did you not?

Go back and read. I’m sure you can figure it out

4 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I don't want to vote anyone right now because I don't want any more death.  But I'm afraid @jvill 51 has been rather quiet lately and I may have to vote him soon if he doesn't engage soon.  I could really use his guidance right now.  

[Placeholder:  Insert "Gut - Jvill" image.  I can't find it right now.]

I don’t know how much help I’ll be. Just moved into the new house and between that and work have been crazy busy and.. would have quoted your other post as well but my hand basically just got crushed by a dumpster door this morning. Typing all of this left handed and I only use my left hand for your favorite activity and nothing else.

ice, beer, and 5 shots of whiskey so far to dull the pain. Looking like a lot of drunk left handed mafia incoming. No typos in this post I think too which may be my greatest accomplishment in years.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

I don’t know how much help I’ll be. Just moved into the new house and between that and work have been crazy busy and.. would have quoted your other post as well but my hand basically just got crushed by a dumpster door this morning. Typing all of this left handed and I only use my left hand for your favorite activity and nothing else.

ice, beer, and 5 shots of whiskey so far to dull the pain. Looking like a lot of drunk left handed mafia incoming. No typos in this post I think too which may be my greatest accomplishment in years.

To follow off this ordered sushi for dinner not thinking about how the **** I’m supposed to use chopsticks left handed

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

Sorry that happened buddy!  Heal up!  

And keep in mind your off hand can feel like a stranger, which makes it kinda feel dangerous/exotic.  Give it a shot and let us know how it goes!

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I’m ready to reveal if you guys want. Just let me know, either with a consensus or by putting me at L-2.  I’m good with either.

Hope your weekends are going well, other than the injuries that have been mentioned!

Any thoughts on the people voting you right now? Anyone else? Leaning town or scum on anyone particular? 

1 hour ago, Dicetosser said:

ive been playing.

i think scum is between JC and Drums

Notice that beaver voted JC and got blown up. Makes you think huh?

Vote JC

You don’t think the bold is a little too obvious? And what’s the case on Drums?

10 hours ago, Drums said:

Any thoughts on the people voting you right now? Anyone else? Leaning town or scum on anyone particular? 

I get the reasons people are voting me, for sure.  My behavior has been non-defensible from a Mafia sense, and I’d have voted me too. So I haven’t paid any mind to that.

I don’t have any reads at the moment as I just can’t process that info well right now.  In my state I’m craving human contact and positive energy. That doesn’t allow me to see anything but the good in people and a desire to make nice as best as possible.  

So that means that right now, I can’t scum read for sh*t.  I want everyone to be town in my weird, dumb brain. That’s my normal tendency anyways, but under the circumstances it’s 20+ % worse right now for me, making me extra worthless.

To be fair though, this is a complex game from the looks of it, and the activity level hasn’t jumped until the last few days.  So maybe I’ll be able to provide helpful reads soon.  Every day I’m making little strides, and being able to play the game again would be another nice one. I’ll keep trying!

1 hour ago, Dicetosser said:

ive been playing.

i think scum is between JC and Drums

Notice that beaver voted JC and got blown up. Makes you think huh?

Vote JC

interesting!  Game mechanics stuff is the only thing that could influence my vote right now. So an “A led to B” scenario makes some sense to me.

Not sure we have anywhere close to enough info to determine these connections in the roles, however. Hence why I made an ill-advised request for a mass reveal.

Thus I will not be joining you on JC, at least not at this time. 

27 minutes ago, Drums said:

So you like nyn because she was engaged and don’t mind jif right now who has been completely disengaged. Is that correct?

If you look at his post right before the one you quoted I think you’re misinterpreting the “otherwise engaged” comment to be gameplay related when he meant that she had other real world things to worry about.

• Upvote 2

Struggling to get a handle on this game right now both mechanics and reads wise. Think I feel good about Drums and Nyn. 80’s suggested mass reveal after two docs died was either dumb or nefarious, but I’m leaning dumb. He still seems super eager to reveal after admitting mass reveal wouldn’t be a good idea so I’m wondering if we don’t just let him since he seems to think it will add something.

the rest I’ve really got nothing. Would like to see some more from JiF now that things are starting to get moving a bit. Would also like some sort of explanation on Dice’s reasoning for suspecting Drums.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

11 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Struggling to get a handle on this game right now both mechanics and reads wise. Think I feel good about Drums and Nyn. 80’s suggested mass reveal after two docs died was either dumb or nefarious, but I’m leaning dumb. He still seems super eager to reveal after admitting mass reveal wouldn’t be a good idea so I’m wondering if we don’t just let him since he seems to think it will add something.

the rest I’ve really got nothing. Would like to see some more from JiF now that things are starting to get moving a bit. Would also like some sort of explanation on Dice’s reasoning for suspecting Drums.

Apparently I am scum for not voting JETS when I said we all always think he is scum and I wanted more time to read him. I wasn’t in a hurry to lynch a player that actually ended up being a pr when it was pretty easy to find a way on that train. 

33 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Just to clarify:  I also didn't see them as Docs, someone had to point that out to me (Nyn) for me to realize it.  And because of how weird all role flips have been so far it still didn't concern me even then.

2 hours ago, Drums said:

So you like nyn because she was engaged and don’t mind jif right now who has been completely disengaged. Is that correct?

You are trying to hard to make a case here.  Where have I excused JiF's play?  Both of them have offered little as far as game play.  

15 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

You are trying to hard to make a case here.  Where have I excused JiF's play?  Both of them have offered little as far as game play.  

22 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

I forgot to address this...he's has little game play and I see nothing in the thread to suspect him.

Seems like you are at least turning a blind eye

17 minutes ago, Drums said:

Seems like you are at least turning a blind eye

...and you wonder why people want to lynch you?  If you are town (doubtful) you really need to find another lynch candidate.  I'm not the scum.

Who is your second candidate?

7 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

You don’t think the bold is a little too obvious? And what’s the case on Drums?

sometimes too obvious is what you need to go at 

for example  i played a game where someone claimed scum RB in their first post.  I immediately went after him with the argument of who says noone would ever do that and that if you claim scum you deserve to hang.  took me 4 days but i got him

turns out ALL the scum that game were rbs.

drums is a feel   tbh so is JC  it feels like its here, their voting d1 set this off for me  and drums gameplay has suxed    but tbh  just about everyones has

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

sometimes too obvious is what you need to go at 

for example  i played a game where someone claimed scum RB in their first post.  I immediately went after him with the argument of who says noone would ever do that and that if you claim scum you deserve to hang.  took me 4 days but i got him

turns out ALL the scum that game were rbs.

drums is a feel   tbh so is JC  it feels like its here, their voting d1 set this off for me  and drums gameplay has suxed    but tbh  just about everyones has

Vote @Drums ya scummy.  Stop trying to waddle.