WHI Mafia - Scorpion Woman Wins

2 hours ago, Dicetosser said:

sometimes too obvious is what you need to go at 

for example  i played a game where someone claimed scum RB in their first post.  I immediately went after him with the argument of who says noone would ever do that and that if you claim scum you deserve to hang.  took me 4 days but i got him

turns out ALL the scum that game were rbs.

drums is a feel   tbh so is JC  it feels like its here, their voting d1 set this off for me  and drums gameplay has suxed    but tbh  just about everyones has

Strong town vibes from this post. First time this game I’ve been able to get this kind of feeling.

I just like the way he assures us here that the simplest answer is the best one in some cases.  Like we should feel free to play “paint by numbers Mafia” sometimes.  Including this game.

On 5/15/2021 at 12:54 PM, Barry McCockinner said:

My son just got hit in the face with a baseball bat so I'll be missing for a bit

sh*t, I hope he's alright. I got cracked in the head once by a bat when I was little. Not a good time.

10 hours ago, Drums said:

@Greenseed4 yo dog, are you just going to vote 80 all game and hide behind that vote or are you going to play?

JiF flat out admitted he was scum, not to mention he denied the night visit claim of a town PR who was lynched right after he revealed the visit. 

Getting scum vibes from 80. 

Also shaky on your lightening quick vote on Day 2; it reminded me of an Ape bus vote, trying to be first on a train to avoid the bus look. 

But I could go Dice, because where is he, and OMGUS. 

But since I’m a town without PR, I figured sharing that I’ve figured out the game and identified the entire scum team would just paint a target on my back, so yeah, hiding on my 80 vote. 

8 hours ago, Greenseed4 said:

This is kind of an unnecessary statement to make given that your vote is on me, no?  If your vote was elsewhere and you were listing a top 3 or something I could understand why you'd lead off your post with this.  

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

This is kind of an unnecessary statement to make given that your vote is on me, no?  If your vote was elsewhere and you were listing a top 3 or something I could understand why you'd lead off your post with this.  

Edited my post for you. 

9 hours ago, Greenseed4 said:

JiF flat out admitted he was scum, not to mention he denied the night visit claim of a town PR who was lynched right after he revealed the visit. 

Also shaky on your lightening quick vote on Day 2; it reminded me of an Ape bus vote, trying to be first on a train to avoid the bus look. 

But since I’m a town without PR, I figured sharing that I’ve figured out the game and identified the entire scum team would just paint a target on my back, so yeah, hiding on my 80 vote. 

Thoughts on JC?

On 5/15/2021 at 11:52 AM, Greenseed4 said:

Did a light read through, 80s early game play is way suspect.  JiF is not far behind, and I’m certain there’s a bus vote somewhere on the Pac train. 

Vote 80

A bus vote on a SK?  huh?  You were voting Pac.  The last 3 votes were drums, Nyn and Beaver.  Which one was the bus vote? 

• Upvote 1

On 5/15/2021 at 12:24 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Ok i think it’s time to seriously consider a mass reveal all.  These roles and abilities seem like they need to work together to keep people alive and simultaneously find scum.  I’m willing to start if a majority of us are in favor.  Just let me know.  

gross

On 5/15/2021 at 12:26 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Looks like I’m L-3 and may need to reveal anyways.  So I can start things off by either route.  

grosser

On 5/15/2021 at 12:28 PM, Nynaeve said:

We lost two protective roles and you want a mass reveal?

This

On 5/15/2021 at 1:41 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

I was thinking about him just before that post about Jvill!  Difference with JiF is that his quietness is more expected.  He disengages early in a lot of games and even more so when he gets a bunch of votes early.  

Jvill’s quietness is a little different and hard for me to explain at the moment. Suffice it to say that I don’t really think he’s scum yet or else I would have voted him there. Just want his help in figuring out the next best course of action. 

I’ll add that Dice hasn’t played with us for a while and I look forward to his thoughts too.

I want to argue this and call you stupid, but I really cant.

Kind of want to kill you though.

• Haha 1

On 5/16/2021 at 7:40 AM, Dicetosser said:

ive been playing.

i think scum is between JC and Drums

Notice that beaver voted JC and got blown up. Makes you think huh?

Vote JC

You think a vote triggers the bomb?  That would be confusing for JETS to defuse them, no?

Huge ping here.  Insanely large leap of logic for what looks like an extremely lazy vote.

20 hours ago, Dicetosser said:

for example  i played a game where someone claimed scum RB in their first post.  I immediately went after him with the argument of who says noone would ever do that and that if you claim scum you deserve to hang.  took me 4 days but i got him

drums is a feel   tbh so is JC  it feels like its here, their voting d1 set this off for me  and drums gameplay has suxed    but tbh  just about everyones has

whoa and then the double down.  gross

17 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Strong town vibes from this post. First time this game I’ve been able to get this kind of feeling.

I just like the way he assures us here that the simplest answer is the best one in some cases.  Like we should feel free to play “paint by numbers Mafia” sometimes.  Including this game.

lol, what?

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Dicetosser said:

Fair enough. Thinking about it some more though I don’t think it really lines up. JETS was the bomb defuser and said he acted at night. For his role to mean anything either he defuses someone’s ability to plant a bomb and/or there’s a delay between when the bomb is planted and when it detonates. Based off every set up I’ve seen I’d think there’s definitely some element of the latter in play here, meaning I don’t think JC would just be able to blow up the Beav for his vote almost immediately.

11 hours ago, Greenseed4 said:

the bold, lol

What do you mean I denied the night visit?  I'm almost positive, said he might have visited me. 

I have no idea if JETS visited me, his claim was nonsensical and wrong based on my role.

On 5/5/2021 at 9:14 PM, Barry McCockinner said:

Chaos has entrenched the US capitol as a crazed crowd of people rushed the building, bypassing barricades, scaling walls and over powering security. Capitol security has been 
overwhelmed by the numbers and the hallowed halls of the building were overtaken. 

Player List

1. @Drums

2. @Jetsfan80

3. @JiFapono

4. @JustEndTheSuffering Officer Eugene Goodman - Town, Bomb-Proof Bomb-Defuser lynched d2

5. @BeaverOfficer Daniel Hodges, Town Bullet-proof Gun Doctor exploded d3

6. @Nynaeve

7. @jvill 51

8. @Greenseed4

9. @Jetscode1

10. @Pac QAnon Shaman - Serial Killer - Lynched D1

11. @Dicetosser

12. @Nolder- Town Pikachu - Trampled to death in his sleep before the game began

2 hours ago, Greenseed4 said:

I like JC, Nyn, and Spoot for Town. 

80, and JiF are in my scum pile. 

Everyone else, I’m undecided. 

Question Mark What GIF by Aminé

• Haha 4

On 5/14/2021 at 11:12 AM, JiFapono said:

lol, why?  His reveal was totally nonsensical.  How could he defuse me?  Why was I going to blow up?  I mean, he may have visited me but his rationale is totally illogical. 

11 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

You think a vote triggers the bomb?  That would be confusing for JETS to defuse them, no?

Huge ping here.  Insanely large leap of logic for what looks like an extremely lazy vote.

6 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Fair enough. Thinking about it some more though I don’t think it really lines up. JETS was the bomb defuser and said he acted at night. For his role to mean anything either he defuses someone’s ability to plant a bomb and/or there’s a delay between when the bomb is planted and when it detonates. Based off every set up I’ve seen I’d think there’s definitely some element of the latter in play here, meaning I don’t think JC would just be able to blow up the Beav for his vote almost immediately.

You're really selling this as if it suddenly just dawned upon you? 

Voting Green over Dice because Dice really on has 1 ping, albeit, LARGE with limited content but Green has like 4 pings.  The "bus" vote for a player he didnt mention (the hammer is dead he was town) on a SK.  The clearing of Spoot, who is not playing. And him using me admitting I was scum as an actual case and then saying I denied a visit when I actually said, he might have visited me but I wouldnt know.

• Upvote 1