WHI Mafia - Scorpion Woman Wins

26 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Voting Green over Dice because Dice really on has 1 ping, albeit, LARGE with limited content but Green has like 4 pings.  The "bus" vote for a player he didnt mention (the hammer is dead he was town) on a SK.  The clearing of Spoot, who is not playing. And him using me admitting I was scum as an actual case and then saying I denied a visit when I actually said, he might have visited me but I wouldnt know.

What are your thoughts on JC? I noticed JC threw my name and GS out and voted me. GS has JC in his town pile and hasn’t supplied a reason. 

28 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

You're really selling this as if it suddenly just dawned upon you? 

I never considered he was suggesting a vote made the bomb go off and I don’t think that’s what he meant. I think he was saying Beaver voted him so JC then decided to blow him up. First reaction was that’s way too blatant, when I was less hungover/medicated I thought through the logistics more.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

I never considered he was suggesting a vote made the bomb go off and I don’t think that’s what he meant. I think he was saying Beaver voted him so JC then decided to blow him up. First reaction was that’s way too blatant, when I was less hungover/medicated I thought through the logistics more.

ok fine, you still got it from me

• Haha 2

56 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Voting Green over Dice because Dice really on has 1 ping, albeit, LARGE with limited content but Green has like 4 pings.  The "bus" vote for a player he didnt mention (the hammer is dead he was town) on a SK.  The clearing of Spoot, who is not playing. And him using me admitting I was scum as an actual case and then saying I denied a visit when I actually said, he might have visited me but I wouldnt know.

Flip it anyway you want.  You haven't cleared your name from JETS alleged visit.  He flipped town, PR.  Rather than build a case for why he was lying you've chosen to just point the finger at me?  That's gross.  I know you don't play much on the weekends due to weed and beaches, so I didn't let that affect my thoughts, but you and 80 are super scummy.  

Then using my town list as a reason that I'm scum.  That's hilarious. 

31 minutes ago, Drums said:

What are your thoughts on JC? I noticed JC threw my name and GS out and voted me. GS has JC in his town pile and hasn’t supplied a reason. 

JC doesn't feel like scum to me.  Do I need to supply you with anything else? 

Methinks it is you, 80 and JiF leading the brigade for the Oval office.  

13 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

Flip it anyway you want.  You haven't cleared your name from JETS alleged visit.  He flipped town, PR.  Rather than build a case for why he was lying you've chosen to just point the finger at me?  That's gross.  I know you don't play much on the weekends due to weed and beaches, so I didn't let that affect my thoughts, but you and 80 are super scummy.  

Then using my town list as a reason that I'm scum.  That's hilarious. 

Who said I was cleared?  And why would I build a case about someone who was lying?  lol  I've explained 100 times why it made no sense, let alone not being a bomb or having a bomb or whatever he thinks he did.  Maybe he picked me, I didnt have a bomb and like we didnt have a kill either?  

You cleared someone, who is not playing the game.  GTFOH

18 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Official Day 3 Vote Count:

80 (2) - nyn, greenpeen

JC (2) - drums, dice

Drums (1) - JC

greenpeen (1) - JiF

Jif (1) - greenpeen

With 8 players alive, it takes 5 votes to lynch.

This accurate or do you just like typing out greenpeen?

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, JiFapono said:

You think a vote triggers the bomb?  That would be confusing for JETS to defuse them, no?

Huge ping here.  Insanely large leap of logic for what looks like an extremely lazy vote.

jvill nailed this answer. I think scum control the trigger. The defuser could cause them a surprise in that they press the trigger and it gooes POOF!

whoa and then the double down.  gross

lol, what?

All in all looking at these posts it feels over done. 

as for the double down  if i didnt explain he'd be all over me for not explaining. 

Summing up my thoughts since I have a moment.

Drums was a little odd early on but he trended up since. He feels enthusiastic. I think it's a good sign.

Jif's posts from today were decent. I'm a bit wary that we seem to agree on some things but that's more a me thing than a game thing lol

Jvill still seems sebdued to me. Maybe sexual deprivation from smashing his hand, lunno. But it's almost like he's going through the motions and I havent really found myself nodding along to his posts, which I often do. So thats not great.

Dice is ok. Still within his dicelogic range. He hasnt said anything that made me want to kill him in his sleep... so far ;)

The 80 impostor needs to die a fiery death. His suggestion to mass claim considering where we were at at the time was horrible, even for him. 

JC... Feels a little bloodthirsty and omgusy which I'm generally not a fan of... at the same time it's not totally out of his town range so **** if I know.

GS - havent played with him a lot so nothing to rely on in that front, but JiF made some good points about him. Him giving spoot a town read was pretty bad. Not only cause he's not playing but also cause there really wasnt a reason for it lol  like... none.

If there are more players left, i dont remember you even exist and you should be ashamed of yourselves.

I rather kill 80 personally, out of principal, if anything else. Followed by GS and Jvill atp.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Greenseed4 said:

JC doesn't feel like scum to me.  Do I need to supply you with anything else? 

Methinks it is you, 80 and JiF leading the brigade for the Oval office.  

Why so defensive?

5 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

Fair enough. Thinking about it some more though I don’t think it really lines up. JETS was the bomb defuser and said he acted at night. For his role to mean anything either he defuses someone’s ability to plant a bomb and/or there’s a delay between when the bomb is planted and when it detonates. Based off every set up I’ve seen I’d think there’s definitely some element of the latter in play here, meaning I don’t think JC would just be able to blow up the Beav for his vote almost immediately.

Most likely it was meant to add heat to a guy with a big dick and everyone likes to lynch.  

5 hours ago, Drums said:

If you are town, stop with the over-defensiveness.  Players need to play off others and you tunneling just confuses things.

43 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

but JiF made some good points about him.

No he didn't.  Don't fall for it.  JiF didn't vote on the first day, then was the grand lyncher of a town PR.  All he's done since then is deflect and incite town on town suspicion.  

unvote, vote JiF

6 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

No he didn't.  Don't fall for it.  JiF didn't vote on the first day, then was the grand lyncher of a town PR.  All he's done since then is deflect and incite town on town suspicion.  

unvote, vote JiF

What’s the town on town suspicion he’s inciting?

Anyone not voting for JiF after what he just pulled with JETS is a scum suspect.

He literally admitted he was scum.  He then admitted that he never cleared his name, or even tried to.  The fact that nobody else wants to pursue this suggests that you're all scum.