WHI Mafia - Scorpion Woman Wins

1 hour ago, Nynaeve said:

GS - havent played with him a lot so nothing to rely on in that front, but JiF made some good points about him. Him giving spoot a town read was pretty bad. Not only cause he's not playing but also cause there really wasnt a reason for it lol  like... none.

@Drums @jvill 51 @Jetscode1

I just went back and looked at voting history and posting history. 

Spoot has posted 6 or 7 times in the game but nothing stood out to me as scummy, so I put him in my town pile.  I didn't realize he's literally not in the game, I took JiF saying, "he's not playing" to mean "he's not even being active".  Whatever. 

Shows how invested I am in this game.  But doesn't it also show that I'm not talking to scum-mates in a scum-chat, strategizing end game? 

And if that is the sole reason for my lynch, isn't that a bit nonsensical? Like listing the wrong person in my town pile this morning on the toilet is more reason to lynch than JiF's shenanigans or 80's tomfoolery? 

33 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

Anyone not voting for JiF after what he just pulled with JETS is a scum suspect.

He literally admitted he was scum.  He then admitted that he never cleared his name, or even tried to.  The fact that nobody else wants to pursue this suggests that you're all scum.   

I love this game.

After the dust finally settled and capitol janitorial service cleared out the bloody remains of exploded beaver, the PA system again screeched (no, not that screech). 

"Guys I finally got some sleep and I'm ready to play mafia for real! Mass reveal?", 80 announced. 

"We just lost 2 protective roles and you want a mass reveal?" mocked the scorpion woman as the crowd nodded in agreement.

"GUYS! JiF literally admitted he's scum! If you aren't voting him, you must be the scum!" the greenpeen inturrupted.

The crowd was growing impatient and could no longer tolerate the greenpeen. JC mounted him like a $20 whore while drums and scorpion woman kicked his teeth in.

"Any last words ... SCUM!?" JC asked?

"F jvill, JC,drums and nyn" greenpeen screamed as his last words, and last breath.

greenseed - VT has been beaten to death

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Greenseed4 said:

Anyone not voting for JiF after what he just pulled with JETS is a scum suspect.

He literally admitted he was scum.  He then admitted that he never cleared his name, or even tried to.  The fact that nobody else wants to pursue this suggests that you're all scum.   

Lol you sound hysterical, peen.  Nobody has any clue what you’re talking about. Grand lyncher?  Wtf.  Lol. Sounds like a KKK position or something.   And didn’t you vote JETS after me?  Pretty sure you did.  Lol 

2 hours ago, Greenseed4 said:

No it just means we’ve all played with JiF a good bit more than you have... 

30 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

lol. Up until his death Greenpeen still didn’t realize Spoot wasn’t playing the game. 

Probably a little more sad that Spoot has posted more in this game than some people actually “playing” in it. 

• Haha 3

On 5/16/2021 at 6:40 AM, Dicetosser said:

ive been playing.

i think scum is between JC and Drums

Notice that beaver voted JC and got blown up. Makes you think huh?

Vote JC

You think I might be scum but voted with me?

6 minutes ago, Drums said:

As in Dice and I may be a team? I’m not with anyone and trying to look at some new angles. 

No... you said he was voting the same player as you, while scum reading you, as if it clashes. Just saying imo it doesn't.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Nynaeve said:

No... you said he was voting the same player as you, while scum reading you, as if it clashes. Just saying imo it doesn't.

Oh ok. Just thought it was weird to vote with someone you think might be scum but I get what you’re saying.