WHI Mafia - Scorpion Woman Wins

Just now, Drums said:

Best to not talk about the q. It will be easier to tell who sent it if we need that info at some point

As in reveal what was asked. This way if someone claims they sent it they can say what it was

Let’s get the show on the road here. Im town tracker and can track every night. 

I tracked beaver n1– he visited nyn. 

I was going to track JETS n2 but didn’t have the chance. Got the idea that I might be able to vet nyn if beav visits her again (as if maybe they are occupying a room together -masons, politicians, etc). Beav visited nyn n2. Ended up being doc as we know. 

I tracked jvill last night but he didn’t visit anyone. 

Tonight I can track 80 to see if he visits anyone. We can get the results and move forward from there with him. 

I’m not trying to start a mass reveal here but I’d have to reveal tomorrow with my results on 80 anyway. I think we should worry about him tomorrow. 

2 minutes ago, Drums said:

I was going to track JETS n2 but didn’t have the chance. Got the idea that I might be able to vet nyn if beav visits her again (as if maybe they are occupying a room together -masons, politicians, etc). Beav visited nyn n2. Ended up being doc as we know. 

Tonight I can track 80 to see if he visits anyone. We can get the results and move forward from there with him. 

I’m not trying to start a mass reveal here but I’d have to reveal tomorrow with my results on 80 anyway. I think we should worry about him tomorrow. 

You tracked Beaver 2 nights is a row?  Sorry that sentence is all jacked up...

6 minutes ago, Drums said:

Interesting. Assuming you’re telling the truth, I don’t think we can know for sure if he’s town using this strategy, but with certain outcomes we can say for sure/close to for sure if he’s scum.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Drums said:

Yup 

Why reveal for no reason to save 80, who's role for all intent and purposes, is meaningless?  Like, what's the point of vetting this action?  Because I dont really think it necessarily guarantees alignment one way or the other.

7 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Interesting. Assuming you’re telling the truth, I don’t think we can know for sure if he’s town using this strategy, but with certain outcomes we can say for sure/close to for sure if he’s scum.

Possibly...

like it's far from full proof, which makes this such a strange thing to do.  lol

Just now, JiFapono said:

Why reveal for no reason to save 80, who's role for all intent and purposes, is meaningless?  Like, what's the point of vetting this action?  Because I dont really think it necessarily guarantees alignment one way or the other.

I think other people are more deserving of death at the moment. I would reveal tomorrow anyway with whatever results I had on 80.  It doesn't guarantee he is town or scum but at least he'll have to visit someone to back it up. Info is better than no info.

1 minute ago, Drums said:

I think other people are more deserving of death at the moment. I would reveal tomorrow anyway with whatever results I had on 80.  It doesn't guarantee he is town or scum but at least he'll have to visit someone to back it up. Info is better than no info.

Yeah but he only has 2 votes.  lol  And JC has 2 votes.  So, ... whatevs, your game...anywho, I think the town could benefit from the tracker a lot more then by using their action on maybe vetting 80's so far meaningless role he was eager to reveal that doesnt fit.

11 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Agreed but until we get some fire in a scene or something, this is my only idea. 

1 minute ago, Drums said:

Basically jif hasn't done jack for town except lead a mislynch. Very unlike him at this point in the game. Kinda over him. I can still Lynch JC but more interested in jif atm

You are playing like absolute dog sh*t.  lmfao

what? 

How dare you

Just now, JiFapono said:

Yeah but he only has 2 votes.  lol  And JC has 2 votes.  So, ... whatevs, your game...anywho, I think the town could benefit from the tracker a lot more then by using their action on maybe vetting 80's so far meaningless role he was eager to reveal that doesnt fit.

Let's kill you and talk later

Just now, JiFapono said:

Possibly...

like it's far from full proof, which makes this such a strange thing to do.  lol

If he stays home we lynch him, if he visits anyone who gets blown up we lynch him (not that this definitely makes him scum but we’d almost have to lynch in that scenario anyway). If any other result we’re right back here with most likely a dead tracker. So yeah.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Drums said:

Let's kill you and talk later

Sure, says the guy who used his tracker role on the same dude twice and now wants to waste his role to vet 80 and his meaningless role for being half good at answering questions even though his role doesnt fit the game whatsoever.

This entire charade is insulting, quite frankly.  I'm insulted.  Insulted!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

If he stays home we lynch him, if he visits anyone who gets blown up we lynch him (not that this definitely makes him scum but we’d almost have to lynch in that scenario anyway). If any other result we’re right back here with most likely a dead tracker. So yeah.

DRUMS FOR MVP!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, Drums said:

At this point, if jif is town you guys can lynch me tomorrow I don't care. I'll still share my results and you guys can do you what you want when you see my flip. Let's roll. 

You're an idiot.  I was literally telling you I think your role could be better served then using it on 80.  Nobody wants to lynch you, even though you suck at this game.

• Haha 2