WHI Mafia - Scorpion Woman Wins

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I don’t know who to vote. I have Nyn and Dice as town. No scum reads at the moment.

I'm sorry but you are literally not helping at all and you have the second highest post count in the thread. You gotta do better than this.

• Upvote 1

I don't even care about the vote 80, you gotta give some reads. How do you not have any scum reads? We've all been scummy at least once in the damn thread, it's mafia. I play this game stoned half the time. You can make a few reads

Just now, Jetscode1 said:

I like voting scum.  That's why!

Nyn claimed that the bomb that went off but didn't kill anyone targeted her. No one said otherwise. I think she's town. You guys really want her dead, huh? 

4 minutes ago, Drums said:

Nyn claimed that the bomb that went off but didn't kill anyone targeted her. No one said otherwise. I think she's town. You guys really want her dead, huh? 

Seems like everyone has a storyline this game.  Cool.  Wish I had a story to share.  Want to kill a towny then keep voting to lynch me.

5 minutes ago, Drums said:

Just now, Jetscode1 said:

Seems like everyone has a storyline this game.  Cool.  Wish I had a story to share.  Want to kill a towny then keep voting to lynch me.

AMeh.  I forgot.  You are scum and want to lynch town.  

19 minutes ago, Drums said:

I don't even care about the vote 80, you gotta give some reads. How do you not have any scum reads? We've all been scummy at least once in the damn thread, it's mafia. I play this game stoned half the time. You can make a few reads

Only way I’ll find scum is PoE. So my town reads on Nyn, Dice, and now JC may prove useful.  Relax, you hyper b*tch.

On 5/13/2021 at 1:58 PM, Barry McCockinner said:

Official Day 2 Vote Count:

JETS (4) - dice, JC, JiF, 80

JiF (2) - drums, beaver

JC (1) - JETS

With 10 players alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch.

I'll start here with JETS at L-2.

On 5/13/2021 at 2:48 PM, Drums said:

I still like my vote on jif 

Votes JiF

On 5/13/2021 at 2:50 PM, Drums said:

JETS may very well be scum. Only problem is I along with most of you think that every game. 80 didn’t you beat the table on a JETS lynch for like four days until he was mislynched in Spoot’s game? 

Cast shade at JETS.

On 5/13/2021 at 4:05 PM, Drums said:

Ok so how do you feel about Jets?

eGGING ON THE LYNCH.

On 5/14/2021 at 7:42 AM, Drums said:

I have been a bomb defuser and I could Not prevent Nks. Why do you think you can? Give us some more info about your role now that you have revealed. 

Throws more shade at JETS and his role.

On 5/14/2021 at 7:43 AM, Drums said:

Wait, correction: I was a bomb detector but I still defused them (Spoots game)

Softens blow.

On 5/14/2021 at 9:31 AM, Drums said:

Great job you ******* idiots

Blames town for the mislynch he egged on.

On 5/14/2021 at 9:36 AM, Drums said:

^^^^Needs to die

Targets JiF.  Convenient it was the guy who he parked his vote on all of Day 1.

On 5/14/2021 at 10:52 AM, Drums said:

Well, I mean he was obviously the bomb defuser so he could diffuse you if you had a bomb. In the game I was a bomb detector, the mod let me know in the scene how the detection went. Not sure if he got some kind of indication that his defusal was successful or not and that’s why he thought what he did but I asked for more info and you guys did not give him time to respond. 

More shade at JiF with obviously inflammatory wording.  I might get more later but @Drums looks like scum to me.

12 hours ago, Drums said:

I'm sorry but you are literally not helping at all and you have the second highest post count in the thread. You gotta do better than this.

lmfao just yesterday you're talking about how he's doing a decent job of answering questions...

smh

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Drums said:

Yet, you revealed to save him.

double smh

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

Vote 80

Too many leaps of logic for me and we can’t really vet him w/ Drums’ claimed role. I’d rather use the track on someone else since if he’s telling the truth we likely only have one track left.

Which was my point yesterday when Drums decided that I was scum and voted me.

lmfao

15 hours ago, Drums said:

You're at L1. Care to reveal?

15 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

I don't believe you.  Why don't you fetch me a vote count from Barry.

15 hours ago, Drums said:

Dice, nyn, me. 4 to lynch 

15 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

Try again.  Prove it.

Was just looking back, go a full real lol at this exchange

Especially after the last few posts and the vote on Drums, I'm sticking with 80.  I'm more inclined to believe a VT reveal then I am a reveal that doesnt fit at all and the person who revealed it was basically peeing his pants to do so.