WHI Mafia - Scorpion Woman Wins

3 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Then I’m pretty sure we win if we kill Dice.  At least that’s how my win condition works.  Whatevs, doesn’t matter to me but pretty sure Dice is town and we are like 3rd partyish.  Though I guess it doesn’t matter.  Me or Dice you win.  Oh well.  I will at Dice decide then

Nice sell

Just now, Nynaeve said:

Nice sell

What am I selling?  The game is over you and Dice won.  I’m the bomb guy.  I put them on people.  I win when im the last of 2 people to survive.  I assumed you did too but I guess it doesn’t matter Dice or Me you still win.  

Good game.  Crazy you got to kill 3 people in 1 night and survived a shot and a bomb but whatevs.  Be cool to see the set up.  

1 minute ago, JiFapono said:

What am I selling?  The game is over you and Dice won.  I’m the bomb guy.  I put them on people.  I win when im the last of 2 people to survive.  I assumed you did too but I guess it doesn’t matter Dice or Me you still win.  

Good game.  Crazy you got to kill 3 people in 1 night and survived a shot and a bomb but whatevs.  Be cool to see the set up.  

I poured gasoline on them. Poured gasoline on you too. Damn match just wouldn't light up. Practice makes perfect tho.

• Thumb Down 1

Just now, Nynaeve said:

I poured gasoline on them. Poured gasoline on you too. Damn match just wouldn't light up. Practice makes perfect tho.

Yeah but like you can’t light me up again because I’m going to be lynched first.  

Maybe if Barry made me invincible and bake to kill 5 people in a night I had a chance 

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, JiFapono said:

Yeah but like you can’t light me up again because I’m going to be lynched first.  

Maybe if Barry made me invincible and bake to kill 5 people in a night I had a chance 

Dude

I know what you know

Just now, Nynaeve said:

Dude

I know what you know

Right on.  Do you want to like win real quick and end vote Dice and end the game?  I assume you have the same win condition as me.  I get it if you don’t want to win with me but for the sake of the time, we could, ya know. 

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

There has been an explosion!

Dust and shrapnel blasted from the corner of a crowded hallway. People quickly scattered while screaming and chaos again ensued. As the dust settled and the room cleared there were no new dead bodies.

*** Game Resumed ***

1 hour ago, JiFapono said:

Huh?

that was the bomb you planted on JC ... exploded for dramatic effect. It would have killed him D5 if he wasn't shot N4.

the above was NEVER gonna happen. Put me and Nyn in that same situation with almost anyone (crushers probably the only other or zander if nyn wants to bust my balls) and we will fall in line together every time.

@Barry McCockinner feedback for you   my role was kinda useless.  it could clear me late game but thats all. would be better and more in theme with mailman if i am passing on a message from a PR i think

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

6 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

the above was NEVER gonna happen. Put me and Nyn in that same situation with almost anyone (crushers probably the only other or zander if nyn wants to bust my balls) and we will fall in line together every time.

@Barry McCockinner feedback for you   my role was kinda useless.  it could clear me late game but thats all. would be better and more in theme with mailman if i am passing on a message from a PR i think

yea I kinda just threw it in at the last minute for my own entertainment to see how it would work. I was hoping you'd figure out a way to help town in some way w/it but that never happened. I wish I didn't put it in.

2 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

Yeah im glad i shot jc and not you lol

Otherwise I would have been in quite a pickle xD

• Sympathy 1

5 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

I was surprised you even TRIED to convince me otherwise lol

Meh, dont flatter yourself.   I asked once because I knew it was over when the 3 of us were left.  Even told, Barry in PM.  The 2 players who literally hate me remain?  haha.  Oh well!   I tried to convince Nyn, who would never in a million years would have helped me win, the only reason I didnt vote myself is I'm a man of the people and know you guys probably got a lot of satisfaction out of this and I want the 2 of you to have some joy in your lives. 

39 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Meh, dont flatter yourself.   I asked once because I knew it was over when the 3 of us were left.  Even told, Barry in PM.  The 2 players who literally hate me remain?  haha.  Oh well!   I tried to convince Nyn, who would never in a million years would have helped me win, the only reason I didnt vote myself is I'm a man of the people and know you guys probably got a lot of satisfaction out of this and I want the 2 of you to have some joy in your lives. 

I knew dice would back me up. I didnt know for sure your win condition. It was a no brainer for me. You would have done the same in my place so I don't even feel bad.

Also I don't hate you.

And I got satisfaction from winning the game cause I didn't think I would in the end. I thought I'd bloody things up and be sent off. I said so to Barry as well... that things were prolly gonna turn on me soon.

I honestly didnt even figure out you were the bomber till you didnt die. I shot JC to have a good cover to claim after his death.

My role worked via pouring gasoline every night on someone and then decide if I keep pouring or light up. If barry just allowed me to light them without that function i would have killed one every night like a normal nk.

I nearly pulled the trigger on N3 but then did the numbers and realized I'd prolly be in trouble if I did with a smaller PoE. So I risked it and pushed for another night.

You did me a solid though with getting rid of 80  lol   I legit thought I'd have to shoot him. Luckily I poured gasoline on you n1 and jvill n2... otherwise he would have taken jvill out of the death list...