WHI Mafia - Scorpion Woman Wins

50 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Invincible Nyn who can kill 4 people in 1 night was always going to win this game.  Didnt matter who landed that role,

Flawed but fun...

She was 1x invincible like you. If beaver didn't protect her N1 she would have died when the bomb went off and no fire would have been set.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, JiFapono said:

Invincible Nyn who can kill 4 people in 1 night was always going to win this game.  Didnt matter who landed that role,

Flawed but fun...

If beaver wouldnt have protected me then your bomb would have killed me. Part of game is also to make town PRs misuse their role.

Maybe if you were universally town read you would have gained protection as well. I had a one time protection just like you. And a counterpart role that can undo what Ive done, just like you.

Also my nks accumulated till triggering it but I basically got one nk for every night. And then had an extra night where i had to choose to triger it without being able to submit another kill.

The only edge i had is that it allowed me to conceal my existence.

17 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

She was 1x invincible like you. If beaver didn't protect her N1 she would have died when the bomb went off and no fire would have been set.

That makes no sense, I shot her and put a bomb on her.  lol

all good dude, fun game

1 hour ago, JiFapono said:

Meh, dont flatter yourself.   I asked once because I knew it was over when the 3 of us were left.  Even told, Barry in PM.  The 2 players who literally hate me remain?  haha.  Oh well!   I tried to convince Nyn, who would never in a million years would have helped me win, the only reason I didnt vote myself is I'm a man of the people and know you guys probably got a lot of satisfaction out of this and I want the 2 of you to have some joy in your lives. 

I hate you? Since when?

7 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

My role worked via pouring gasoline every night on someone and then decide if I keep pouring or light up. If barry just allowed me to light them without that function i would have killed one every night like a normal nk.

I nearly pulled the trigger on N3 but then did the numbers and realized I'd prolly be in trouble if I did with a smaller PoE. So I risked it and pushed for another night.

You did me a solid though with getting rid of 80  lol   I legit thought I'd have to shoot him. Luckily I poured gasoline on you n1 and jvill n2... otherwise he would have taken jvill out of the death list...

My role was designed to be a check on you.  I saved no one, and used a protection on you.  FFS it'll take me a while to recover from this one.  Maybe even longer than my recovery from post-sugar addiction detox.  

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

My role was designed to be a check on you.  I saved no one, and used a protection on you.  FFS it'll take me a while to recover from this one.  Maybe even longer than my recovery from post-sugar addiction detox.  

I felt bad town wasn't getting any info from you or JETS role. The night scene was going to have someone removing bomb or gas. You guys were in the dark most of the game and nyn/jif both played very well. 

2 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I felt bad town wasn't getting any info from you or JETS role. The night scene was going to have someone removing bomb or gas. You guys were in the dark most of the game and nyn/jif both played very well. 

Yep I was hoping for something to happen to make my reveal worthwhile.  Instead it just added to the confusion for town, because nothing had happened in the game to confirm it.  Nyn held all the cards.

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You survived 30+ years with no sex. You'll survive this.

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 3

On 5/20/2021 at 10:28 AM, Jetsfan80 said:

Feels like you're pied pipering, @CTM style.  If you are, I'm rooting for you!  Because that would mean you're better at it than CTM.

@GATA

Ead u fapping little monkey

@GATAcan eat one 2 if she supports this grotesque assessment 

• Haha 2

• 8 months later...