WHI Mafia - Scorpion Woman Wins

On 5/7/2021 at 6:38 PM, Dicetosser said:

vote greenseed

heads up  work is too busy for me to get away from during the day so will most likely be posting my evenings. Means I will be playing catch up on all your crap a lot.

as usual.

First game playing with Greenseed, right Dice? 

Update:  The "detox" continues.  I'm on 2 straight nights with minimal sleep.  Just can't get my brain to shut off at night.  Gonna try a few natural things (like nighttime tea, reading, etc), to get some sleep tonight.  Sorry I've been so weird everyone, I'm optimistic I'll feel better soon though!

Yesterday was a no-info day.  It didn't help that I was spamming the thread with personal sh*t.  I don't have any decent reads or a vote to make yet, so we'll have to see how today goes.  I'll check in from time to time in between work stuff.  

Good luck with everything in Israel, @Nynaeve, stay safe.  Also, hope everyone has enough gas in their cars, lol.  The shortage panic is crazy here in eastern NC...

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Update:  The "detox" continues.  I'm on 2 straight nights with minimal sleep.  Just can't get my brain to shut off at night.  Gonna try a few natural things (like nighttime tea, reading, etc), to get some sleep tonight.  Sorry I've been so weird everyone, I'm optimistic I'll feel better soon though!

Yesterday was a no-info day.  It didn't help that I was spamming the thread with personal sh*t.  I don't have any decent reads or a vote to make yet, so we'll have to see how today goes.  I'll check in from time to time in between work stuff.  

Good luck with everything in Israel, @Nynaeve, stay safe.  Also, hope everyone has enough gas in their cars, lol.  The shortage panic is crazy here in eastern NC...

have you tried tequila?

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Beaver said:

I'm just curious on why there is a train on JiF?  other than he has been absent and didn't vote on day 1.

I was wondering the same.  Those 2 reasons you stated would be good enough for me, but no one has stated a reason for any of the 4 votes yet, lol.  

6 minutes ago, Beaver said:

I'm just curious on why there is a train on JiF?  other than he has been absent and didn't vote on day 1.

That’s basically why I’m voting him, not sure about the others though

11 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Unvote

Drums came out of the gate like he had some info but I see that’s not the case. Absent that a speed lynch today not the right move, though I don’t mind the pressure.

No info but I don’t hate your reasoning for voting him thinking I had some. I just got a bit of a disinterested cause may be scum vibe from Jif so that’s why I voted him. 

I like that Beaver questioned the train though

10 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I'm old but I do use melatonin.  It's natural.  

Yes, @Nynaeve, stay safe my friend.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Drums said:

No info but I don’t hate your reasoning for voting him thinking I had some. I just got a bit of a disinterested cause may be scum vibe from Jif so that’s why I voted him. 

I like that Beaver questioned the train though

Same re: Beaver. Im null on JC’s vote. JETS is the one sticking out to me as scummiest, which probably means he’s town.

9 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Same re: Beaver. Im null on JC’s vote. JETS is the one sticking out to me as scummiest, which probably means he’s town.

Same. Need more time to read both guys. Keeping my vote on Jif for now, kinda like it. 

25 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Dude you hopped right on the jif train. 

What's your point?  Mine was the second vote just to see who would take the low hanging fruit.  Jville and you jumped on.  Jville had the decency to re-evaluate.  You looked scummier by pointing a finger at me.  I like my vote.