WHI Mafia - Scorpion Woman Wins

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yeah I get stuff wrong a lot.  Kind of my thing.  Just going with my best guess based on the info so far.  I feel bad for my vote on JETS right now because its based off of very little.  I need to read back and determine if its worth moving at this time.  Got some time until tomorrow's deadline at least.

There seems to be very little on most.   I am leaning on JETS, but don't want to vote and then someone quickly hammer.  I want to hear Greenseed's thoughts.  Also, JC's two votes on day 2 are both "why not"    I think JC is playing the role of Ape this game 

monkey GIF

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I think he reacted a tad too abrupt. Unsure yet if it means something.

Kinda the point of my post. He might be scum, but he might not. The fact is, everyone always thinks he is. I am not rushing that. 

14 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yeah I get stuff wrong a lot.  Kind of my thing.  Just going with my best guess based on the info so far.  I feel bad for my vote on JETS right now because its based off of very little.  I need to read back and determine if its worth moving at this time.  Got some time until tomorrow's deadline at least.

You do you-- but you're 80, I guess I don't have to tell you that.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

His pointing the finger at you and his vote on you was definitely OMGUS. I just don’t get how him pointing the finger at you was the reason for your vote as you seemed to be implying, since that happened after.

I voted him cause his play was suspect.  The fourth vote on a silly train.  Him trying to twist it back around is laughable.  I don't get your questions here.  You're ideas are usually more cognizant.    

10 hours ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

I’m town bomb defuser and I visited jif last night. That’s probably why nobody died last night and that’s why I was voting jif. So let’s all lynch jif and if he’s town you can lynch me tomorrow. 

Then why did you come off your vote on JiF  to vote JC who would be an unknown?    Nope I’m good here.

Kill Him Remember The Time GIF

Vote JETS

• Upvote 3

10 hours ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

I’m town bomb defuser and I visited jif last night. That’s probably why nobody died last night and that’s why I was voting jif. So let’s all lynch jif and if he’s town you can lynch me tomorrow. 

sorry but i dont believe you. there could have been no kill for a number of reasons.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Drums said:

Kinda the point of my post. He might be scum, but he might not. The fact is, everyone always thinks he is. I am not rushing that. 

There was no point to your post. That's why I didn't like it.

11 hours ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

I have been a bomb defuser and I could Not prevent Nks. Why do you think you can? Give us some more info about your role now that you have revealed. 

Just now, Drums said:

I have been a bomb defuser and I could Not prevent Nks. Why do you think you can? Give us some more info about your role now that you have revealed. 

Wait, correction: I was a bomb detector but I still defused them (Spoots game)

11 hours ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

lol what?

14 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

I voted him cause his play was suspect.  The fourth vote on a silly train.  Him trying to twist it back around is laughable.  I don't get your questions here.  You're ideas are usually more cognizant.    

Ok I don’t disagree with that reasoning. Your earlier post made it seem like you voted for him for going after you, but maybe I misinterpreted.

The crowd was more subdued today with QAnon Shaman not riling them up anymore. Even so, Capitol police were still working vigorously to clear the building.

While the crowd was generally calmer, there was one group of insurrectionists intent on reaching the Senate Chamber. The swarm aggressively forced themselves through the halls as an officer back tracked keeping himself between them and the path to the chamber. 

At least - the angry crowd thought he was keeping them from the chamber. In reality, the quick thinking officer was luring them away from the chamber filled with lawmakers.

The ruse didn't last too long though.

Guy in crowd: "You fooled us! The Senate Chamber isn't this way!"

Other guy in crowd: "Get him!"

JETS: "Guys - I'm just trying to help. I'm a bomb defuser. Let me check if you "

Before he could finish his sentence the mob covered him like ants on a food. They punched and kicked his squirming body until it went limp and perished.

OfficerEugeneGoodman.png.79c8ad331afbc2f8c034b8432be23d12.png

JETS - Officer Eugene Goodman - Town, Bomb-Proof Bomb-Defuser has been beaten to a bloody pulp

• Upvote 1