Jump to content

WHI Mafia - Scorpion Woman Wins


Recommended Posts

34 minutes ago, Drums said:

 

^^^^Needs to die

lol, why?  His reveal was totally nonsensical.  How could he defuse me?  Why was I going to blow up?  I mean, he may have visited me but his rationale is totally illogical. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Drums said:

Great job you ******* idiots

Wasn’t buying at all that he thought he had evidence that JiF was scum but then moved off JiF to an OMGUS vote on JC. That whole sequence didn’t square at all with the reveal/his takeaway from there being no NK last night.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

lol, why?  His reveal was totally nonsensical.  How could he defuse me?  Why was I going to blow up?  I mean, he may have visited me but his rationale is totally illogical. 

Well, I mean he was obviously the bomb defuser so he could diffuse you if you had a bomb. In the game I was a bomb detector, the mod let me know in the scene how the detection went. Not sure if he got some kind of indication that his defusal was successful or not and that’s why he thought what he did but I asked for more info and you guys did not give him time to respond. 
 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Wasn’t buying at all that he thought he had evidence that JiF was scum but then moved off JiF to an OMGUS vote on JC. That whole sequence didn’t square at all with the reveal/his takeaway from there being no NK last night.

Why wouldn’t you let him talk some more. Worst thing could have happened was he said lies and got lynched. Now we won’t know 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Drums said:

Why wouldn’t you let him talk some more. Worst thing could have happened was he said lies and got lynched. Now we won’t know 

In hindsight I wish I did but I don’t think anything he could have said was changing my mind on that anyway. The whole thing seemed like such a blatant scum Hail Mary.

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, jvill 51 said:

In hindsight I wish I did but I don’t think anything he could have said was changing my mind on that anyway. The whole thing seemed like such a blatant scum Hail Mary.

Fair enough. Did seem a little hail maryish hence why I wanted more info. Wish I got it, even if he still ended up dying it might have been helpful.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Drums said:

Fair enough. Did seem a little hail maryish hence why I wanted more info. Wish I got it, even if he still ended up dying it might have been helpful.  

Yeah that’s why in retrospect I would have played it differently. 99% I would have voted him regardless but could have learned more about setup

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, Drums said:

Well, I mean he was obviously the bomb defuser so he could diffuse you if you had a bomb. In the game I was a bomb detector, the mod let me know in the scene how the detection went. Not sure if he got some kind of indication that his defusal was successful or not and that’s why he thought what he did but I asked for more info and you guys did not give him time to respond. 
 

 

I voted him because I thought it was a lie because it makes no sense.  Still doesnt even after seeing his flip.  At least not what I know of a bomb.  What I know of a bomb is the person who kills the bomb via either a lynch or version of a night kill, that said player dies with the bomb.  Or, you can plant a bomb on someone.  So, in this situation, how did nobody die last night?  In version 1, I at least die and he saved the person who killed me,  In version 2, I didnt have a bomb on me to defuse.

Gaming the mod I guess, maybe he has his own flavor but based off what I know of the role and my role, it made no sense and figured it was a lie.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Drums said:

You do you-- but you're 80, I guess I don't have to tell you that.

Yep!  I got this one wrong for sure!

I've never been happier to return to being an illogical Mafia player.  I'm baaaaack and it feels really good. 

But with it comes a completely renewed appreciation for life and mental health. I already knew how important mental health is.  But I absolutely want to dedicate a huge part of my life to encouraging others to get help whenever they need it, or even when they don't think they need help.  I have no idea how that will play out but it feels like I have found my purpose, perhaps.

  • Sympathy 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Greenseed4 said:

Yeah, 80 has been way too chatty.

I can’t tell if it’s a role thing or real life but it’s coming across as nervous energy...I’m willing to place my wager. 
 

sorry bud.

vote 80

It is 100 % nervous energy, due to a hypomanic episode of sorts.  I believe the cause is too much serotonin in my brain.  I was not well.  So I understand the vote but I assure you my behavior the last few days was based purely on my brain activity and not some playstyle shift.  I'm just a strange dude coming off a life crisis where I was heavily sleep deprived. 

I feel so much better now and though so I'm hopeful to prove to you I'm town going forward!

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Hmm, reading more closely, i do see WHY you guys didn't believe JETS.  Apparently he didn't really understand how the role worked from the looks of it.  Definitely need to slow play D3.

Any support for.....a mass reveal?  lol.

In the middle of night? **** that

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

Wasn’t buying at all that he thought he had evidence that JiF was scum but then moved off JiF to an OMGUS vote on JC. That whole sequence didn’t square at all with the reveal/his takeaway from there being no NK last night.

No sh*t.   I unvoted because I was going to bed soon and didn't want a quick hammer with the reveal.  When I woke up and thought about it, why would he unvote off Jif is he thought JiF was scum for JC just because JC voted for him.    That's why I thought he was lying.

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Ohh the power of a good night's sleep guys.  I feel so much better today its unreal.  The last 3 days have been really dark for me as part of the "Detox".  To my brain, it felt like years were going by over the span, and I had feelings of hopelessness and helplessness day and night.   I know @CTM said it is normal to experience much of what I stated, as my body was fighting to defeat my sugar withdrawal and the weird brain activity associated with it.  And a Psychiatrist and a Nutritionist I spoke with on the same day concurred that this is the case.  But the darkness I felt from being unable to sleep, unable to turn my mind off, unable to stop the train thinking, ruimnation, and hell on earth I was feeling.....I wouldn't wish that on anyone.  Not even @Pac or @Verbal.  

I feel like the cloud has lifted today.  My emotions have returned (I've cried today... a LOT.)  My appetite has returned and I have plenty of healthy food to munch on while also eating some of the normal stuff I like, like a bagel.  My brain seems to be working properly again (or at least as well as it can for me).  I don't know if I'm out of the woods for sure yet, but I feel like I've been given new life.  Thank you for the kind words you've all given me, it's definitely helped to have encouragement from a lot of different sources this week.

So all that to say....it's time to play some f**king Mafia.  Let's see what I can contribute prior to the deadline.

Awesome, glad to hear you are feeling better

  • Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Ohh the power of a good night's sleep guys.  I feel so much better today its unreal.  The last 3 days have been really dark for me as part of the "Detox".  To my brain, it felt like years were going by over the span, and I had feelings of hopelessness and helplessness day and night.   I know @CTM said it is normal to experience much of what I stated, as my body was fighting to defeat my sugar withdrawal and the weird brain activity associated with it.  And a Psychiatrist and a Nutritionist I spoke with on the same day concurred that this is the case.  But the darkness I felt from being unable to sleep, unable to turn my mind off, unable to stop the train thinking, ruimnation, and hell on earth I was feeling.....I wouldn't wish that on anyone.  Not even @Pac or @Verbal.  

I feel like the cloud has lifted today.  My emotions have returned (I've cried today... a LOT.)  My appetite has returned and I have plenty of healthy food to munch on while also eating some of the normal stuff I like, like a bagel.  My brain seems to be working properly again (or at least as well as it can for me).  I don't know if I'm out of the woods for sure yet, but I feel like I've been given new life.  Thank you for the kind words you've all given me, it's definitely helped to have encouragement from a lot of different sources this week.

So all that to say....it's time to play some f**king Mafia.  Let's see what I can contribute prior to the deadline.

Congrats 80, happy to hear you’re doing well. It’s too bad I’m dead. 

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Congrats 80, happy to hear you’re doing well. It’s too bad I’m dead. 

I know, this makes me sad.  But when I inevitably die we'll high five in the dead thread.  But maybe not with our d*cks like @JiFapono would do.  Unless you really want to.  

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/13/2021 at 6:03 PM, JustEndTheSuffering said:

I’m town bomb defuser and I visited jif last night. That’s probably why nobody died last night and that’s why I was voting jif. So let’s all lynch jif and if he’s town you can lynch me tomorrow. 

On 5/13/2021 at 4:09 AM, JiFapono said:

I see that I have votes and that is smart because I'm scum!
 

Am I missing something here? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, JiFapono said:

I voted him because I thought it was a lie because it makes no sense.  Still doesnt even after seeing his flip.  At least not what I know of a bomb.  What I know of a bomb is the person who kills the bomb via either a lynch or version of a night kill, that said player dies with the bomb.  Or, you can plant a bomb on someone.  So, in this situation, how did nobody die last night?  In version 1, I at least die and he saved the person who killed me,  In version 2, I didnt have a bomb on me to defuse.

Gaming the mod I guess, maybe he has his own flavor but based off what I know of the role and my role, it made no sense and figured it was a lie.

Really? That's interesting because you were voting him before his reveal. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Ohh the power of a good night's sleep guys.  I feel so much better today its unreal.  The last 3 days have been really dark for me as part of the "Detox".  To my brain, it felt like years were going by over the span, and I had feelings of hopelessness and helplessness day and night.   I know @CTM said it is normal to experience much of what I stated, as my body was fighting to defeat my sugar withdrawal and the weird brain activity associated with it.  And a Psychiatrist and a Nutritionist I spoke with on the same day concurred that this is the case.  But the darkness I felt from being unable to sleep, unable to turn my mind off, unable to stop the train thinking, ruimnation, and hell on earth I was feeling.....I wouldn't wish that on anyone.  Not even @Pac or @Verbal.  

I feel like the cloud has lifted today.  My emotions have returned (I've cried today... a LOT.)  My appetite has returned and I have plenty of healthy food to munch on while also eating some of the normal stuff I like, like a bagel.  My brain seems to be working properly again (or at least as well as it can for me).  I don't know if I'm out of the woods for sure yet, but I feel like I've been given new life.  Thank you for the kind words you've all given me, it's definitely helped to have encouragement from a lot of different sources this week.

So all that to say....it's time to play some f**king Mafia.  Let's see what I can contribute prior to the deadline.

I'm glad you are feeling better and hopefully kicked your sugar addiction. You may even pre diabetic though, which could be part of your issues 

But how dare you reach out to a shrink and a nutritionist to get a second opinion on my advice. I'd like to tear PACs flabby arm off his body and beat you with it 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...