WHI Mafia - Scorpion Woman Wins

53 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

What do you make of EoD?

I do not know what to make of end of day.  What do you make of it?

On 5/14/2021 at 7:49 AM, Barry McCockinner said:

Final Day 2 Vote Count:

JETS (6) - dice, JC, JiF, 80, beaver, jvill

JiF (2) - drums, JETS

80 (1) - greenpeen

With 10 players alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch.

That's a lynch.

Do you think all of scum is on JETS train?  If yes, then I'd suggest any of these fine folks could be scum.  If no, then I'd start with Drums or Greenie.  I'll start.

Vote @Drums

Just now, Jetscode1 said:

Do you think all of scum is on JETS train?  If yes, then I'd suggest any of these fine folks could be scum.  If no, then I'd start with Drums or Greenie.  I'll start.

Vote @Drums

Interesting vote. Also interesting that you mention people not on JETS train yet don’t mention nyn. Why is that?

8 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Vote @Drums

I don't think so, no. He claimed at L-1 so there's no indication of a pile on from scum's direction to get rid of a PR, if that's what you're alluding to. The train build up didn't seem to need a push, so I'd wager there's some on it and some off it.

Also drums made a good point. Why aren't you including me? 

Thoughts on JiF?

There has been an explosion!

Shrapnel filled dust filled the air after a loud boom echoed in the house chamber. Shrieking and crying followed shortly after as victims felt metal penetrate their skin. Smoke detectors alarmed as the dust cloud filtered down to a light haze and people began to make out faces in the crowd. Finally, like a bowling ball rolling down the lane towards pins, a decapitated head came rolling out of the chamber down the hallway leaving a bloody trail along the way.

daniel-hodges.jpg

beaver - Officer Daniel Hodges, Town Bullet-proof Gun Doctor has been exploded

2 hours ago, CTM said:

I'm glad you are feeling better and hopefully kicked your sugar addiction. You may even pre diabetic though, which could be part of your issues 

But how dare you reach out to a shrink and a nutritionist to get a second opinion on my advice. I'd like to tear PACs flabby arm off his body and beat you with it 

Sorry Glen, while you’re right I am indeed pre-diabetic and have been for a few years (I suppose I shoulda mentioned that to those who suggested I intermittent fast, but didn’t know what I didn’t know in that instance), I’m also pre-disposed to the idea of you ruining everything.  

Thank you all the same!  It takes a village to fix me, it seems, and everyone’s advice really has helped greatly! ❤️

• Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Ok i think it’s time to seriously consider a mass reveal all.  These roles and abilities seem like they need to work together to keep people alive and simultaneously find scum.  I’m willing to start if a majority of us are in favor.  Just let me know.  

25 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

We lost two protective roles and you want a mass reveal?

Correct.  I'm sorry if this is dumb.  It is difficult for me to think things through properly under normal circumstances.  This week that has been nearly impossible. 

Either way, me getting put at L-2 will force me to reveal, and the rest of you can choose what to do with that information.

I don't want to vote anyone right now because I don't want any more death.  But I'm afraid @jvill 51 has been rather quiet lately and I may have to vote him soon if he doesn't engage soon.  I could really use his guidance right now.  

[Placeholder:  Insert "Gut - Jvill" image.  I can't find it right now.]

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I don't want to vote anyone right now because I don't want any more death.  But I'm afraid @jvill 51 has been rather quiet lately and I may have to vote him soon if he doesn't engage soon.  I could really use his guidance right now.  

[Placeholder:  Insert "Gut - Jvill" image.  I can't find it right now.]

How do you feel about jif?

4 minutes ago, Drums said:

How do you feel about jif?

I was thinking about him just before that post about Jvill!  Difference with JiF is that his quietness is more expected.  He disengages early in a lot of games and even more so when he gets a bunch of votes early.  

Jvill’s quietness is a little different and hard for me to explain at the moment. Suffice it to say that I don’t really think he’s scum yet or else I would have voted him there. Just want his help in figuring out the next best course of action. 

I’ll add that Dice hasn’t played with us for a while and I look forward to his thoughts too.

5 hours ago, Drums said:

Interesting vote. Also interesting that you mention people not on JETS train yet don’t mention nyn. Why is that?

Do you want to vote Nyn?  I thought it was obvious why Nyn didn't vote.  She just had more pressing real-life concern.  You, on the other hand, chose not to lynch JETS.  Why did you not?