• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Manish is ready:

Robert Saleh just really needs to shut the hell up. I was determined to be completely "wait and see" with this guy but every time I see this dude he just ruins it and I get so excited and pumped for h

Press access on Friday and Saturday. It will be nice to get some real reports on some of the new guys and the new coaches.  

Posted Images

On 5/6/2021 at 2:07 PM, Joe W. Namath said:

Id love to see Wilson connecting on a bomb to Elijah moore down the field.  We would go bananas if someone posts that.

Like Erik Ainge to David Clowney in pre-season, it still gives me chills! OK, the Jets didn't draft Clowney and they weren't rookies in the same year but it was the first thing I could pull out of my butt before coffee.

14 hours ago, flgreen said:

Got to say, from the few interviews I've seen with him, I really like Moore.  Real upbeat, smiley guy.

When asked the question will he stay here, and  go to the vol.  work outs?

"I really don't know yet, I'm going to get it all figured out with Zach, and everybody else."  Real team guy attitude .  Like it 

Imagine if he said, "Nah, fck this place, who cares, I'm leaving first chance I get, I'm sorry I was born." Who even asks a rookie who just got drafted will you stay here? lol

44 minutes ago, jetophile said:

Imagine if he said, "Nah, fck this place, who cares, I'm leaving first chance I get, I'm sorry I was born." Who even asks a rookie who just got drafted will you stay here? lol

It's a fair question.  The NFLPA is pressuring the rookies not to attend the OTA's.

He replied that he wanted to talk to his QB, and the other rookies about it before he made a decision.  He's indicating that he wants to do what ever their going to do as a TEAM.  Lots of other things he could have said there if he was a diva.  

• Upvote 4
1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

Wherever Zach Wilson steps on the field on February 2nd.

Can’t believe they’re going to play the Super Bowl at a Morgan Wallen concert in Wyoming.

49 minutes ago, GreenFish said:

Does anyone know where the Super Bowl is going to be played this year?

LA ?  

5 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Can’t believe they’re going to play the Super Bowl at a Morgan Wallen concert in Wyoming.

Utah culture is like that? Sounds like an event someone from Mississippi would attend.

Are we really debating Wilson's ball placement throwing against air on day 1 of rookie camp.  Throwing to receivers he has never thrown to before.   All based upon a couple of iPhone videos from writers.

Never change, Jet Nation.

• Post of the Week 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
3 minutes ago, Lith said:

Hopefully he just steps in for Joyner after this year. Love building that pipeline on defense.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, derp said:

Hopefully he just steps in for Joyner after this year. Love building that pipeline on defense.

Agreed.  How awesome would it be to rebuld the secondary almost exclusively on day 3 picks & UDFA.  Hall, Austin, Jackson, Guidry, Carter, Echols and Sherwood.  Still hoping to see a vet added to the CB room before camp, but there is a lot of potential there.

• Upvote 1
18 minutes ago, Lith said:

Are we really debating Wilson's ball placement throwing against air on day 1 of rookie camp.  Throwing to receivers he has never thrown to before.   All based upon a couple of iPhone videos from writers.

Never change, Jet Nation.

Need to talk about something other than the ‘22 Mock Draft.

Kylo Ren GIF by swerk

3 minutes ago, Lith said:

Very cool to hear Herndon reach out.  Herndon completely disappeared under adam gase.  Im starting to think saleh is going to bring this kid back to life.

I am predicting a big year for herndon.

• Upvote 2
8 minutes ago, Lith said:

Agreed.  How awesome would it be to rebuld the secondary almost exclusively on day 3 picks & UDFA.  Hall, Austin, Jackson, Guidry, Carter, Echols and Sherwood.  Still hoping to see a vet added to the CB room before camp, but there is a lot of potential there.

Would be crazy. Even in a very good but realistic case they’ll probably need to add a vet or a higher draft pick here or there, but how often have we seen backups just step in as starters and not miss a beat?

It’s pretty much only when the starters are terrible or back in the Rex days when the backups at non-premium positions playing behind the first rounders and high priced FA’s were adequate. But I rarely if ever remember the franchise letting guys walk and replacing in house.

I also love the use of tweeners in the back seven in a way that fits with a passing oriented league but doesn’t require spending serious draft capital (Darron Lee pick for Bowles). And actually getting pressure with the front four would be really cool. It all conceptually makes sense.

Hopefully Saleh’s a nice mix of creative and not too cute. Kind of seems that way. And feels much more sustainable.

Also - man this defense is going to look so much faster.